Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Smuggler seeks a partner for adventure and mischief  (Read 394 times)

EntirelyCrazed

Smuggler seeks a partner for adventure and mischief
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »
Mr. Biggs Would love to have someone to share in spoils and banter with. Anyone interested? He does anything from smuggling to body guard service.

Rising

Re: Smuggler seeks a partner for adventure and mischief
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 02:24:40 pm »
Devie's suitably criminal, and is also looking for someone to work with. Running a con, or performing some form of heist, or just generally waylaying unfortunate travellers would be fine with him, and he'd probably take a smuggling job, though you wouldn't find him on the right side of the law for any money. You got anything in mind? Both Devie and Biggs have ships, so they could meet anywhere, or just be told to work together by someone who gives them a job. It might be fun to have them meet with Biggs as some form of guard, and Devie stealing something, before they team up later. I will say that I don't do one line posts, although they don't have to be that long.

eanttii

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 12:53:25 am »
The story is very impressive, it is to help and give others a chance.

Howardward

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 11:11:00 pm »
What you will find It's good for me to thank the guidelines.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal