Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *coughs* Er, greetings!  (Read 563 times)

Anonymous

*coughs* Er, greetings!
« on: April 27, 2008, 06:33:17 am »
Um... hello!

I was suffering because the SOTE archives were temporarily unavailable to me and I couldn't riffle through them, reading other people's crack!RPs. (And serious RPs, but who wants serious, really? :P)

On that note, I decided to have a look at ROTE, which I've always feared and avoided because it was... er... more serious. But although I fear the science (I truly fear it!) I will be brave.

So. Er. Here I am. Hello.

I hope to play here sometime soon.

*slinks away*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: *coughs* Er, greetings!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 09:26:24 am »
Oh, it's not too serious.

I mean the President of Thanatos Inc. is currently forcing his employees to wear bunny ears right now, for instance. xDD Ahem!

Anyway! Welcome Siyengo! And do not fear the science! For we basically just come up with random stuff and use magic to explain the rest. Screw actual physics and all that...mumbo jumbo. Magic explains everything! xP So yeah! Welcome and have fun and don't be scared! *pets*
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

Re: *coughs* Er, greetings!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:38:54 pm »
Aaand now we have Sevenwinds, a small community without technology. xD Maybe it won't scare so many people.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal