Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mad Scientist  (Read 303 times)

Monkshood

Mad Scientist
« on: April 15, 2014, 03:27:48 pm »
My character Eva Knox needs some threads.  She a resident of Teinar who also travels frequently to her criminal associates in the Cancer station.  She's a bit of a mad scientist and is racist against Aedolians.

Nile

Re: Mad Scientist
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:39:43 pm »
I'll thread with you, especially if you may be up for some black market dealings and probably some fighting.

Monkshood

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 07:20:58 pm »
That is fine.  My character is heavily involved with the black market and she's afraid of fighting if it comes to it (although she's not really much of a warrior).  You have any ideas in mind?

Nile

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »
I imagine she would be someone who would know precisely what Nile was trying to do-- Create a mecha capable of heavy combat.  He's something of a political dissident and undesirable.  The fact that she knew what he was up to (most assume he's simply selling the parts as he does with most things because they're valuable) could be a bargaining chip for her if she saw some advantage to blackmailing him. 

That isn't to say he wouldn't happily make a deal with her in exchange for helping to provide him with connections for rare or high-quality parts, however.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal