Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Smooth operator. [TALLY!] [M/TW]  (Read 13310 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Smooth operator. [TALLY!] [M]
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2014, 11:20:15 pm »
"Meaning...?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2014, 11:25:56 pm »
What else was there to say?  Cameron wasn't the best at withholding or altering information even at the best of times, and he was hardly at his best here.

"Among other things...your personal desires would take priority over even the unit's own survival."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2014, 12:39:47 pm »
"I see," Bard said, looking Cameron over thoughtfully. So if he could become the 'primary user', then even that odd self-defense lashing out at him would be defunct? That sounded good to him. "And what are the 'other things'?"

Cameron, he was learning, had an annoying habit of being vague. After all that, he wanted to make sure he was leaving absolutely nothing out.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2014, 06:03:38 pm »
Bard had the idea now, and Cameron's stomach twisted into knots as he continued.  His flesh hand worried at a thread on the couch.

"Your orders would supersede the orders of all other users.  The unit's own self-preservation would become secondary to yours.  Your priorities would become the unit's priorities."

Once he'd started, the found it difficult to stop.  "Currently the unit seeks attainable and actionable tasks to perform on behalf of users.  Any user.  It lacks initiatives for itself beyond the acquisition of these tasks and the acquisition of a primary user.  If it had a primary user, that user's priorities would become its initiatives.  No other user could command the unit."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2014, 07:08:20 pm »
"Interesting," Bard said, absently sliding a hand up Cameron's back and up into his hair, stroking him like a pet as he spoke. "And how does one get an AI--your AI, specifically--to like them?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2014, 07:20:50 pm »
Anxiety made Cameron's voice drop, once again, to more human levels as emotion took over the AI's cold logic.  Bard's touch tensed him instantly.  His back grew rigid and his shoulders inched up.

"Give it tasks to perform," he said, eyes locked on the floor.  "Actionable tasks with a definite end point.  Show it that you can give it purpose.  It hates rhetorical questions and likes statements and questions with an objective answer that it can give.  Give it structure, schedule.  Make sure it always has something to do, even when you are not there to provide it an objective."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2014, 07:55:31 pm »
"Any tasks?" Bard asked as his fingers continued to caress Cameron, sliding through his hair, over his ears, along the back of his neck. He felt Cameron's tension as his hand coasted over his shoulders, but he couldn't be bothered to care.

Offline Tally

« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2014, 08:18:05 pm »
Cameron nodded.  Resignation like a block of ice settled in his stomach.  If only he hadn't trusted Bard at all.  If only he'd insisted on staying in public.  If, if, if.

I just wanted a job.  A real job with someone nice.  That's all I wanted.

After that thought came another, one that just about brought him to tears.  I'm never getting away from him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2014, 08:32:02 pm »
"Good," Bard said with a smile. "Then its first task is to clean the kitchen. Put away the dishes, wrap the leftovers, ensure the counters are tidy."

And then he leaned in and pressed his lips to the side of Cameron's neck. "And after that, I want you to head to my bedroom, take off your clothes, and wait for me in bed."

Offline Tally

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2014, 09:00:32 pm »
"Yes, sir."

In spite of the lump in his throat threatening to choke him, Cameron was on his feet as soon as Bard's implicit dismissal allowed him.  He went right to the kitchen, a sickening swirl of desperation and pleasure making him physically nauseated---pleasure at having objectives to complete.

His discomfort didn't impact his efficiency any more than his desire to put off getting into Bard's bed did.  He still finished as quickly as was possible without sacrificing any accuracy.

Which led to him standing in the middle of Bard's bedroom alone.

Here, at last, his hesitation grew powerful enough to slow him down.  He couldn't stop himself from undressing, so he settled for slowly and deliberately removing each article of clothing, folding them, placing them neatly aside.  Even with no one else in the room, he hunched and held his flesh hand over the joining of metal and skin on his arm, hiding it.  He hated it all, hated how it looked.  He didn't want anyone seeing any of it, ever.  He didn't even want to look at it all.

His knees sank into one of the most luxurious mattresses he'd ever felt as he climbed onto the bed.  There he waited, kneeling, listening for Bard.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:02:37 pm by Tally »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2014, 11:12:04 pm »
While Cameron completed his objectives, Bard left him so he could shower. He took his time, in no real rush as he wound down from the day, and he didn't bother to dress when he was done. No sense in it, when he'd be undressing shortly anyway.

He toweled off, dried his hair, and chucked the towel in the laundry before he headed to his room--and he couldn't help but smile at the marvelous sight that awaited him. Cameron truly was something to behold, the contrast of metal and flesh, organic and inorganic, making for an interesting sight--and what was sure to be an interesting experience.

His odd shyness certainly helped matters.

"Ah, there's a pretty sight," he remarked as he approached the bed. "You take orders so well. Did that please your AI?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2014, 11:22:12 pm »
Feeling Bard's eyes on him made it so much worse.  He gripped his arm with his flesh hand, hiding the junction where the metal connected into the skin of his shoulder.  He wished Bard wouldn't look at him.

"Yes, sir, very much."  Indeed the AI had quieted to a content humming in the back of his head, anticipating Bard's next command, trusting that it grew imminent.  That was a key to winning the AI's favor--convince it that you would continue to provide purpose to it, that it could have faith in you to do that.

Cameron, though, was all in knots.  He didn't even know why.  It wasn't as though this was the first time someone had commanded him for sex, and it wasn't as though Bard could hurt him--yet.  Bard couldn't hurt him yet.  Once Bard won over the AI and became the primary user, it would become impossible for him to hurt Bard even in self defense.

He still couldn't look at him.  He didn't think he'd actually looked at Bard since the AI had hauled the man up out of the chair and threatened him.  Cameron stared down at the sheets instead, at the elegant swirling pattern of the comforter.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2014, 11:50:46 pm »
"Mm, good," Bard said as he crawled into bed with Cameron, coming up behind him where he could get a good view of his back and all its strange modifications. He trailed his fingers up along Cameron's spine and drew little designs over the place where his missing wing would connect, both because he was fascinated by it, and because he remembered that Cameron said it felt strange to him.

Sliding his hands around to Cameron's front, he slid his hands down his chest and belly and over his thighs, even as he rocked his hips forward to let Cameron feel his erection against his ass.

"Now then, I keep lube in the nightstand over there. I want you to fetch it."

Offline Tally

« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:57 am »
Cameron cringed at the pressure around his wing port.  Almost nothing else Bard could do to him would make him shift and squirm and bit his lip to keep from yelling quite like that did.  He did everything short of pull away, which he could not do while he knew Bard wanted him like this.  The sensation was not unlike that uniquely unpleasant twinge when something pressed too deeply into one's navel.

Having Bard's hands stray to his front was such a relief in comparison that Cameron actually sighed.  And as he sighed, his bare ass brushed along Bard's growing erection.  And as the AI anticipated what Bard wanted, Cameron arched his back and rolled his hips back to press against Bard's cock.

"Yes, sir."

He'd been toying with an idea ever since leaving the bathroom, and as he climbed back onto the bed with the lubricant, he lost the last thread of shame holding him back.

"Sir?  I wanted...to let you know something.  I didn't--"

His voice broke there and he had to swallow and try again.  It was so hard to say this out loud.  "I didn't like it...when you came on my face.  And I don't like any kind of pressure touching the wing port.  And I thought--"

He had to swallow again to continue.  His face was burning not just from embarrassment but from the strain of telling a user something he knew he didn't want to hear.  "I thought...maybe you thought I liked it?  But I-I don't.  So..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2014, 12:37:29 am »
Bard smoothed the lube over his cock as Cameron spoke, only half listening. When Cameron was done, he settled back onto the bed and motioned him over closer.

"Oh, I never thought anything of the sort," Bard said as he pulled Cameron into his lap, facing him. He adjusted him like a doll, spreading his legs so he was straddling him, and slid his hands under his ass to support and lift him as he pressed his cock against him. Holding him there, not yet entering him, he smiled coolly at Cameron.

"It's just that I don't actually care." And then he brought Cameron down as he thrust up into him, sheathing himself completely with a groan. He held Cameron there a moment, just enjoying the sensation of being inside him, and tangled a hand in the boy's hair so he could force him to look at him.

"You're essentially just a laptop, after all."

Offline Tally

« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2014, 01:06:29 am »
He wasn't even listening.  Cameron's eyes followed the slick back and forth of Bard's fist as he coated his cock with lube, the realization hitting him that he was saying all this for nothing.

Whatever courage he'd mustered deflated in the face of Bard's indifference.  Cameron knelt where Bard put him, spread his legs as Bard liked, and held still exactly where Bard wanted him, the head of Bard's cock teasing at him below.

He doesn't care what I want.  Bard said as much, and that was the thought in Cameron's head when Bard pulled him down and thrust up into him.  It was so sudden and so fast and Cameron had so little preparation that it drove all the air out of him in a gasp.

Bard gripped him by the hair, forced Cameron to look right at him while he denied Cameron humanity.  No one, not even Bhaskara, had called him anything like that.  No one treated him like a thing and not like a person.  Bhaskara wanted sex from him, among other things, but he'd always been appreciative, grateful.  Happy with him like an employer is happy with an employee.  Never like this.  Cameron held Bard's eyes for all of two seconds before the shame of being compared to a laptop had him sliding his gaze away again.

At the same time, hating the compulsion that made him do it, he bore down on the shaft of Bard's cock, seeking to please, seeking to anticipate Bard's wants and meet them.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2014, 10:06:09 am »
Bard fucked Cameron until he was spent, with little regard for Cameron's pleasure. After all, it didn't really matter; he was a machine, and he served him, and got enjoyment from serving him. If Cameron reached climax, that was fine, and if he didn't, that was also fine by him. Either way, he thoroughly enjoyed his new plaything, for he was not only a delight to look at, but he felt amazing, moved in just the right ways.

It didn't matter to him that he looked utterly miserable.

If anything, he enjoyed the way he squirmed, especially when he touched his port. But Bard was sure to give him plenty of commands, tell him where he wanted to be touched, where he wanted him to touch himself, and what positions he wanted to take him in.

He finished inside Cameron, and rolled off of him to lay beside him, panting, until he could muster up the energy to deliver his next command.

"Get yourself cleaned up now," he said, "then come back here. You'll be sleeping in my bed."

Offline Tally

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:41 am »
Cameron zoned out for much of it.  The AI was happy enough and Bard didn't hurt him...save for his fascination with touching the wing port, which Cameron was growing to hate.  He trudged to the bathroom afterward and cleaned himself up.

When he emerged, he was no longer Cameron.

"Sir," he said, voice hollow.  "I would like to offer you exclusive and primary control over this unit."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2014, 10:11:53 pm »
Bard had just begun to doze off when Cameron returned. Another time, and he would have been content to continue dozing, but then Cameron spoke...

And his voice was off.

Yet familiar.

Not unlike how he had sounded when he had assaulted him.

Propping himself up onto an elbow, Bard swept a look over Cameron--and then smiled, genuinely, as he registered the words and knew that he had succeeded.

Good to know that all it took to win the AI's favor was a little sex.

"I accept."

Offline Tally

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2014, 11:25:53 pm »
"Consider the unit yours."  In the few steps it took to bring Cameron to the bedside, the AI receded and left him there, just him and Bard and the lead weight of what he'd just said settling over him.  He knew, and Bard knew.  This was his life now.

He slid into bed, but stayed sitting up, just out of Bard's reach.  If Bard wanted him closer, he'd have to come out and say it.

"Do you want me here the entire time you sleep?  I only need about half as much as would be normal.  I can be productive elsewhere for a time if you require."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal