IMPORTANT STUFF > News and Updates

Shiny New Libra!

(1/2) > >>

Tally:
Shiny New Libra!
Libra has gotten an update!  Its info is all current and fixed up, and to celebrate we're having a Libra event!

Libra's a pretty big place, and they've got everything a space station citizen—or visitor—could possibly ask for.  And now they're opening a zoo!  That's where WE come in...

* The Petting Zoo has opened for Military Appreciation Day!  Click here! *
* The Monkey Exhibit has been unveiled!  Click here! *

Event Timeline

* January 29: Thread for Military Appreciation Day at the Petting Zoo goes up! Thread for the Monkey Exhibit goes up!
* January 29 - February 12: Joining characters and posting to the group threads!
* February 13: Monkeys escape!
* February 13 - 29: Monkey havoc on Libra!
* February 29: ? ? ? ? ?

Your Libra Resources

* Libra General Info
* Libra Available Ranks

Special Badge!

Ooooh, look at that pretty silver scale badge.  This will only be available for the event!  Here's how you earn it:

* Have any character joined to the Libra directory.
* Post to or create any thread in Libra while the event is running!
And that's it!  Once you meet the requirements, post here or in the badge thread to let us know![/list][/list]

Tally:
I have added the Petting Zoo thread!  http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5408.0

Gotta run to work now, but I will be joining in on that one soon as I get home! (8

Rhi-Rhi:
And the Monkey Exhibit thread has also been added!

Clicky, clicky for the monkeys!

Tally:
CLAIMIN MY SCALE BADGE!

I have characters in Libra and I've posted to threads there!

Tally:
About two days left until the monkeys escape!  Anything you want to do in the two group threads before our precious peace is shattered, now's the time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version