Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anybody up for a cheeky, character builiding, adventure rp?  (Read 680 times)

Catarina Venersson

Anybody up for a cheeky, character builiding, adventure rp?
« on: January 19, 2014, 12:02:29 am »
Hullooo.
-bows-
I'm in the process of designing my character.
Catarina Venersson.
She's a pirate. Captain of her own ship, and stubborn as hell.
Think the lady version of Han Solo.
-nodnod-
-giggle-
I would reaaaaally like something a tad challenging so I can really start shaping her.
Maybe your character is the cargo? Or she ends up in a particularly nasty spot with them?
-shrug-

I'd prefer male, because I find I can explore a girly much more then.
4+ paragraphs would be lovely!
Any takers?
-throws fishing line-
-waits-

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Anybody up for a cheeky, character builiding, adventure rp?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:53:25 am »
Yooooo I am up for this!

So! I have Ari Maxwell who is also a pirate. So maybe they could do something. Ari tends to view pirates who aren't part of the Edani crime ring he's part of as competition and targets. :B

There is also Soli Arkhes, who is part of the same crime ring but is a mechanic on a different ship. ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:38 pm »
I'm fine with either! Which on do you think will be more compatible with her?
I'm thinking he has to be super arrogant.

Maybe they could both be after the same thing? And they end up getting captured together. They would have to learn to trust each other to get out?

Maybe she gets caught by them and they try to rope her into their crime ring? The more pirates they have on their side, the less competition they is out there.

Just some ideas anyway!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 02:53:08 pm »
Haaah! I love the idea of she and Soli getting captured together! xDDD

And Ari would also totally try to either rob or convert another pirate. |:

So ahhhh! Either one is awesome! Do you have a preference? =O Does one sound more fun to you?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 03:19:38 pm »
I'm honestly good with either! Would you prefer to play one over the other?
I'm working on a more in depth profile for her but here are some deets:

b]QUICK STATS[/b]
Name
Catarina Venersson
Species
Human
Ethnicity
Essyrni
Height
179cm
Occupation
Pirate
Residence
She lives on board her ship and goes wherever the work is.
IN-DEPTH STUFF
Physical Description
Catarina stands at a solid 5’10 with luscious umber brown skin, typical for an Essyrni woman. Almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones give her an almost regal look. Pity she is quite the opposite. She keeps her dark hair cropped short, just below her chin in length. She is muscular, but a little curvy too. Catarina especially isn’t afraid to flaunt her body and looks if it gets her what she wants - usually money. A small silver ring adorns the right side of her nose and multiple piercings decorate both ears. Her left forearm and hand was replaced with bio-machinery after a particularly nasty incident with a slave trader. With the technology available, she is able to use synthetic skin to hide it. It does play up for time to time. She might be a pirate, but that doesn’t mean she is rich!
Personality
Catarina is stubborn as hell, and selfish. She focuses what she can get out of situations and making money is her top priority. She’s aggressive and a little bit spontaneous. As a result, she’s in trouble more often than not. She may or may not have a bounty on her in a couple of the civilisations, but it doesn’t really phase her. Her ship tends to be faster and that is all that matters. Deep down, she has a soft spot and can be guilted into doing what’s right. Catarina always brushes it off and tells people it’s what she wanted to do anyway. She’s reluctant to help others and is fairly negative about the world. She’s a bit insecure and generally doesn’t like people.
Magic/Abilities
She isn’t gifted with any magic or special abilites. She makes do with what she has, and has trained herself in weapon combat. She prefers guns to anything else, but always keeps a couple of throwing knives tucked into her boots. She can be quite resourceful when the occasion calls for it.
Relationships
Nothing worth reporting on. No family, and she’s too busy to get involved seriously with anybody. Her co-captain, money and a functioning ship is all she thinks she needs to be happy.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 10:39:04 pm »
Hmm, let's see...alright, let's go with her and Soli! 8D I've been wanting to play him more.

Would you like to start up a thread? ^^

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 11:15:59 pm »
Yeah I'll do one tonight when I get home.

Any particular situation? If he is mostly a mechanic, what would draw him away from that? Just need a reason for them to get captured together.

Also, contact on first post, yay or nay?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 11:36:01 pm »
No worries! 8D

Well, he would go out to get parts and stuff that he needed! So it'd be very easy for him to wind up at the right place at the wrong time. xD Or he could easily try to buy from someone who turns out to not be...reputable. OR! Well, he's a mechanic, but he's also an opportunist. 8D If he was out and about and saw an opportunity to make some dough, he'd take it! Because he'd wanna impress his boss. |:

So lots of options there! But if you need more help/specifics, feel free to ask!

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 11:55:54 pm »
I'm thinking a bar? He is there for a shady parts deal and she is there just to have a couple of drinks. Maybe she starts something and then mayhem breaks out? And one of the bounty hunters in there catches them both and wants to ransom them off?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:00 pm »
I like it! 8D Let's doooo eeeet!

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 12:03:15 am »
Okay! I'll type something up and send you the link.

Any preference on location? I haven't really familiarized myself on the set up yet.

Also, are you hanging around for much longer?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 12:09:21 am »
No preference on location! 8D Somewhere like the Cancer might be easiest, though! ^^

And I shall be here for abooout an hour more tonight!

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 12:34:02 am »
I'll probably be a fair while. I'm a tad pedantic about my starters. And it's the first thing I have ever written her with.

But it'll be up when you log on next!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:43 am »
Epic! 8D

And take your time, there's no rush! <3 I'm super duper patient!

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 12:42:38 am »
Oh, you're a gem!

Also. Cannot find it anywhere. Guns have bullets or laser things like most sci-fi?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 01:32:33 am »
Either! 8D

Lasers are more common in closed in space (like space ships) though.

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 01:40:41 am »
LINK LINK LINK LINK!

pleeease still be here. I hope it's okay!

http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5396.0

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 07:21:17 pm »
It was great! 8D

Sorry it took a bit to reply! But I diiiid!

Catarina Venersson

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 08:43:00 pm »
Tag, you're it! :D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 01:23:38 am »
WHOO! 8D

I will reply after work! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal