Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Help Wanted: Local Guide.  (Read 349 times)

Sunoko

Help Wanted: Local Guide.
« on: July 26, 2013, 09:41:49 pm »
So my character, Nyralis, is new to the galaxy of Remnants of the Earth. Very new, in fact! So new, that languages, gestures, and all that other funny stuff you mortals do would seem quite confusing (albeit amusing) to him, unless someone/thing was/is willing to help him get accustomed to life in the galaxy? At the very least, I'd totally appreciate someone willing to... 'chat' with him for a while, so that he can learn some of the basics of life in the galaxy.

Who among you would be interested in helping out a little sapling get settled into life in the big apple galaxy?

Paradox

Re: Help Wanted: Local Guide.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 03:07:35 pm »
I... don't have a character that would currently work with this one. If you don't get any bites though, I'll be making a new one though. :3

Do you have any particular preferences as to where you'd like the setting to take place or what manner of story you'd like to write out for this character?

I'm thinking of creating a shark-humanoid alien creature who might be an explorer type. Boldly going where no shark-man has ever gone before. xD Might have him as a space pirate or bounty hunter...dunno. We shall SEE!

Sunoko

Re: Help Wanted: Local Guide.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 08:08:46 pm »
I do believe I will 'land' on Aedolis-- Plantlife attracts plantlife-- and start... doing whatever, from there. My character's history isn't particularly descriptive about his current state of being, but Nyralis is just a little seedling at the moment; Aedolis works (Earth technically also works, but not for my partner) best due to having soil where that seedling can be planted, and for a few days, grow enough for Nyralis's body to take on a human-enough form.

Or he could just sit in the lil' spaceship, that works too. Just sit there. Doing much of nothing. =P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal