Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Testing, Testing, 1, 2 (Clever-fox)  (Read 2379 times)

Brisinger987

Re: Testing, Testing, 1, 2 (Clever-fox)
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 07:23:40 am »
Vakar arrived in time to see the Director go in, and sign in.

"The first room there." Vakar had been told. He thought the Director was in the next room.

He knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

Clever-fox

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 07:28:21 am »
"Myria, you have been a good agent, and an even better officer. I want to know how this happened!" The Director said, referring to Myria's pregnancy. She wasn't even going to ask how he found out; The Direector had eyes and ears in every part of the organization.

"Sir, I don't know." She said, She truly didn't know how she even conceived the child, being a virgin.

"As you are my best officer yet, ther won't be any punishment. However, if the child becomes an obstacle in your work, I will ask you to resign your current position." The Director said. He was being reasonable, and Myria knew it. Then, she heard a knock at the door. Opening it, she let the Director leave, and saw Vakar standing there.

Brisinger987

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 07:33:34 am »
"Myria." Vakar's hand went up in a full salute ((OOC: British salute, I don't like him doing the American salute)), and shot back down again.

He stepped inside, his helmet still on, analysing items.

"No threats posed... All items evaluated." The voice was just pure sexy. He loved R.H.I's new voice to pieces.

Clever-fox

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 07:43:37 am »
"No need for formalities, Vakar." She said, offering him a seat. The her office was quite large, with a large mahogany desk and high back chair dominating the room. There was also a pair of nice looking chairs that sat in front of the desk. Myria herself sat behind the large desk, which had some paper and an old typewriter on it.

"So, Vakar, while I already know why you want to join with Section 5, it had to go on record. So, could you please repeat the information?" She said, loading the type writer with a few sheets of paper.

Brisinger987

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 07:45:57 am »
"It's my way of repaying the favour for giving me my memories back, and to kill as many TRIM torture masters as possible. I wanna get even with them." He analysed what she was writing, or rather, R.H.I. did, feeding him information as it processed it.

Clever-fox

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 07:50:42 am »
"Alright. With that down, what are some of your talents? What can you bring to Section 5?" She asked as she typed away on the typewriter, the keys clicking away as she did. She loved the type writer better than a modern computer, as it was in someways easier to understand. When she planned missions or thought up strategies for other departments, she often used a touchscreen tabletop that flipped up from the desk.

"Also, how would you best describe yourself, Vakar?" She said, asking another question.

Brisinger987

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 07:56:09 am »
"I can cloak..." He activated the cloaking system on the nanosuit and was damn near invisible, the nanites chaining to form an outer layer of Meta-materials, bending light around him.

"I can absorb massive amounts of damage." He switched to the armour mode, and stood up.

"Do you have a sidearm with you?"

((OOC: I haven't ignored the other question, I will get round to it))

Clever-fox

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 08:00:16 am »
"Indeed, I do" the vulpine captain said, producing her revolver from her greatcoat. It was by no means standard issue for any officer, most of whom used a pistol of some variety. However, she left the revolver on the desk, and motioned for the now armored Vakar to sit down.

"Im sure we can test this some other time." She said, a smile creeping across her furry face as she said that. This man had potential to be a fine agent, and she would make sure he was pushed to his limits.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:02:57 am by Clever-fox »

Brisinger987

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 08:04:23 am »
"If I had to sum myself up in one sentence, I would describe myself as cunning, efficient, dedicated and motivated. I won't fail a mission. It's not in my nature to fail a mission." He sat back in the chair as motioned.

"I will always finish the job."

Clever-fox

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 08:10:09 am »
"Well said, but I haven't seen you in action yet." Myria said, her smile still where it was. She kept typing, her revolver sitting beside the clacking typewriter.

"If your wondering I want to hold off on that armor test of yours, my gun fires .45 caliber rounds forged from steel, and infused with thermite and another volatile compound. They explode on contact, and Id rather not burn the building down" she said, lightly chuckling as she did. She actually had never used the new explosive rounds she'd been given, and personally didn't want to blow up the building, or herself, especially since she was carrying a child.

Brisinger987

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 08:18:45 am »
"I'll prove it to you. One thing I warn you about, is that I'm not a team player. I would rather work solo if that is ok? I would rather not get bogged down with teammates who I have to protect, I'm better at blasting through alone. I get my teammates killed." Vakar thought it was better to state that now that have her disappointed because she lost a lot of good men trying to keep up with him.

"And nice, I myself use a custom built phase rifle, with high energy photon rounds, vibrating at 600,000 hertz."

Clever-fox

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 08:24:03 am »
"Well, then. As a test of your ability, Im going to seem you to a TRIM facility out in the frontier. Furthermore, you'll be going in with a squad of four other men, myself included. In Section 5, we don't do solo missions unless its absolutely nessecary." she said, smiling like the devil. She got up from her desk, holstered her revolver, and led Vakar down to the briefing room, where all field agents received orders.

Brisinger987

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 08:26:33 am »
He followed her to the briefing room. He could do too much when he was in the field, and teammates usually couldn't keep up. That got people killed.

"So, Ms. Boss, what's the plan?"

Clever-fox

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 08:33:39 am »
"Well, you see, this comes straight from The Director. We are to infiltrate the facility, and destroy all their records and research." She said, putting a vest of body armor over her blouse. It was designed to stop all but the most powerful bullets and projectiles.

Buttoning up her coat once more, she assembled the squad, which was comprised of the best field agents Section 5 had. They knew who Myria was, but Vakar didn't. He was unaware that his new boss was The Reaper's Mistress of Section 5.

Brisinger987

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 08:37:18 am »
"You're coming too I take it? You sure you wanna?" Vakar took the folded shape off his and pressed a button. The gun unfolded. The hum was sudden and sharp, and Vakar could feel the power.

"She's called Snake Bite, or as R.H.I, my suit computer likes to call her, the Voraxian." He cocked the rifle, and pressed a button, at which point the gun transformed again, becoming an assault rifle.

Clever-fox

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 08:43:31 am »
"Well, well. That certainly is a nice gun. However, as I wish to see what the limits of your abilities are, you'll be using a standard issue AR-29 Damhnait, chambered for 13x20 millimeter steel ammunition, with a Starlight x2 focus sight." She said, handing Vakar the weapon she had just specified. It was big, and powerful.

"As for myself... Ah, Dexter, could you grab the garrote wire, please?" She said, asking the floor assistant to fetch her favorite weapon. With it, she could easily cut through the thickest armor, and slice a man clean in half.

Brisinger987

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 08:47:46 am »
"Someone tried garrotte wire on me once, they broke the wire. The nanites ate through it." He picked up the weapon, and R.H.I analysed the components for potential issues.

He checked all the armour modes, first the cloak, then the armour, then the power. He could break things now. He turned the mode to normal, and was still super human. He cocked and checked the rifle over.

Clever-fox

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 08:55:29 am »
"Well, then...." Myria laughed. Taking the garrote wire from Dexter, she quickly remembered how to use it. Wrapping it around a training dummy designed to resist every possible weapon invented, she clenched her fist, and the garrote wire sliced it in to multiple pieces.

"This wire is augmented with a nanite-resistant coating." Dexter explained, cautiously moving around the room, "I wouldn't make Captain Myria angry if I were you.

Myria chuckled at the remark, and retracted the wire to a small magically rotating bundle around her hands.

"Well, I see the Reaper's Mistress will be joining you all, then" to was The Director, walking down the stairs. All of the occupants in the room gave a salute.

Brisinger987

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 08:57:22 am »
Vakar stood to full attention and saluted, albeit in his own fashion. He had learnt different military drill. No this stuff.

"Sir."

He held the salute, waiting to be dismissed.

Clever-fox

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:20 am »
"At ease."

The entire room relaxed. The Director walked over to Myria, and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Myria here was our best field agent. She retired from the field not too long ago, and became an officer. However, I've called her back to the field for one last mission." He said, revealing Myria's past as a field agent for Section 5. Myria's tail wagged with excitement, she hadn't had this much fun in a while.

"Now, Im sure she has briefed you all on the mission?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal