Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dark, tall, handsome and brooding?  (Read 1165 times)

Brisinger987

Dark, tall, handsome and brooding?
« on: July 05, 2013, 04:19:45 pm »
I just updated my profile, with Vakar, a nano-suit soldier with no memory of before he woke up in a TRIM tank, with super strength, and broke out. He is looking for a way back, but I don't want this to be a resolved issue. Just reasons for him to interact and plans that never come to fruition.

Heyo

Re: Dark, tall, handsome and brooding?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 04:34:40 pm »
I can see AL working with him. If he ever comes to Earth in the large, general area of  Teinar, I could have her meet ip with him. Or even just watch him from a distance and make sure he gets through all the chaos of the planet. Of course Yuli might pop through any space thread as well. For a moment or two.

Brisinger987

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 06:17:16 am »
He's started Teinar anyway

Enkashi

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 09:36:52 pm »
Why don't you jump in, Heyo? Help him out in hunting the bounty on Edyth? I can think of few situations that would be a better introduction for the two to meet or sommin' :3

Heyo

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 12:03:42 pm »
oo, we've already got one in Teinar. Rael's in i to, but that will soon be branching off into its own thread. I started it before realizing he had one there XD. Maybe there's some other way it can be tied together.

Brisinger987

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 12:49:58 pm »
Edyth could spot Vakar chasing Alma, and chase Vakar in turn, trying to get him for shooting at her, and beating her up.

Heyo

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 01:19:04 pm »
oohoho! So certain he will catch her are ye? And beat her up as well, eeehh?? ^_^ lol I like that idea! It would work out me thinks!

Brisinger987

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 01:25:56 pm »
No, Alma is the second victim, Edyth was the first, so Edyth is out for personal vengeance, and Vakar is still trying to catch and beat up Alma

Enkashi

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »
What, so I may just kinda jump in?

Brisinger987

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 01:13:45 am »
It's fine if you do, you don't mind do you Heyo?

Enkashi

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 05:59:55 am »
You know, a thought occurs to me.

What if these two, who he tried to exploit for his own purposes... decide to help him? Like, go raid TRIM? Perhaps pose as 'bounties' and then BWAAH BREAK OUT and the three of them go kick some ass? Perhaps like... after subduing Vakar >w< I imagine he's got a bounty on his head as well... probably a ship, too! But hey :3 This has the makings of being a 'kickass superheroes of the wasteland' type of story XD

Brisinger987

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 12:17:12 pm »
I'm liking the sound of that, two on one would be good, and he isn't trying to be terror, he is just desperate.

Nascent

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 06:19:41 pm »
Hey, if you're all still running this, I might be able to offer a little action for this bold jailbreak scenario you've concocted. Recently got my (slightly overpowered) combat cyborg character Asheroth up and running -- up for a bit of a fight or chase scenario? Odds are she'd be on or close by TRIM so there'd be plenty opportunity story-wise to get involved.

Brisinger987

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 12:07:09 am »
Vakar is going back to TRIM, he wants his memories rewiping and his abilities revamped even higher, so he could have an encounter, yes

Nascent

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 01:21:23 pm »
Sweet. What's the thread link?

Brisinger987

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 01:31:33 pm »
Haven't made one, haha!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal