Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreamers of Tomorrow and Yesterday (Tally)  (Read 587 times)

Wolfie

Dreamers of Tomorrow and Yesterday (Tally)
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:27:44 pm »
Things weren't looking good again. She sighed wondering what was wrong now. It was like her spidey senses were tingling, but she just wasn't sure why. That was until she saw him out of the corner of her eye. She tried her hardest not to panic. She sighed wondering if they would ever give up.

Seeking any place to hide she took off at a run. They were giving chase too. She made it around three buildings and a left after the last. Having given a good chase she looped around a forth building heading in the direction the man had been in. It seemed like the logical choice as it would be a surprise. If he had stayed put he would have caught her. Instead he was giving chase.

She ducked down into a building knowing he had seen her. She was out the back and through three more buildings before she disappeared on him. Luck was shining on her as she was hunched down behind a mecha. She wasn't accustomed to them, and was glad when it looked like they were heading out again.

She had fooled them for the time being. Suddenly though she felt she wasn't alone and turned to find some woman there staring down at her. She gulped wondering if this woman was part of the group that was after her. Great now my goose is cooked.

Offline Tally

Re: Dreamers of Tomorrow and Yesterday (Tally)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:47:12 pm »
"Heeey there kiddo.  You're kind of a hundred percent in the way."

Rebecca rapped her knuckles on Bluebird's massive foot.  "Gotta get this thing launched and I can't do it with you sitting there.  Let's go, move it.  I'm on a schedule here."

She was all suited up, had clearance from control and everything.  She had to leave now or miss her launch window.  Docking security sure was slacking off letting a kid run around out here.

Wolfie

Re: Dreamers of Tomorrow and Yesterday (Tally)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 07:18:28 pm »
Mel heard what was said not liking this. She wondered where else she could hide with this woman leaving. It was relief that spread through her now that she knew she wasn't in trouble. Something came to her then.

"Any way I could catch a ride? My ride actually broke down and won't be here for a couple of days. I'm meeting a friend who has something for me. I can't wait around or I will miss him," she said hoping this worked. She had a feeling this woman would see through her story.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal