Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Vampire physician anyone?  (Read 390 times)

Roxy

Vampire physician anyone?
« on: May 15, 2013, 04:28:34 pm »
The jist being that she can patch you up...but you might get a little drained of something vital in return.  Doooo hoo hoo hoo I'm so clever  :B

I'm pretty much an open book as far as plots with her go, I just wanna get her out there.  And just because your charrie might interact with her doesn't mean she'll try to turn 'em.  Unless you want her to, but that's a whole 'nother story entirely.

ALSO also also if there are any other wandering shifters and/or vamps out there for her to interact with, that'd be cool, too.

I do have one idea in mind, don't know how feasible it'd be in the long run, but seeing as there are quite a few ships about...if there's anyone in need of a medic, I'll offer her up.  Of course it'd go to Hell in a handbasket quickly given what she is, unless the captain's somehow cool with her being a bloodsucker. 

Anyway!  Reply or PM if interested. :)

SuperMachinegun

Re: Vampire physician anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 05:16:02 am »
I'm just trying to get my characters out there as well. So far, I haven't gotten my Edanith Characters Lu, Iedomee and Tara out. I have already a plot set up for them and I'm very much interested in tying up their plot with other characters in here.

This is the plot for my characters by the way feel free to read and suggest absolutely anything.

http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5230.0

I hope it is something you might be interested in :) I look forward to RPing with you soon?

Roxy

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 02:38:49 pm »
I actually think that's a pretty cool plot!  I don't know how essential Hanne could be in that venture, though, she might be pretty momentary in the grand scheme of it.  xD  I can think of a way she'd up in Edanith; as far as a thread idea/setting goes,  I've no idea.  Don't want to overuse the "helping the injured" bit, so either she could just run into them in a town while they're en route to closing another gate, and we could see where things go from there, and/or she can play a minor antagonist for a bit.  But methinks the latter would be straying a little from the Veda arc (though I guess that depends on how it's played out), so...so far I'm in favor of the former.  xD  What say you?

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 06:24:49 pm »
Would you like Hanne to be a loosely associated spy for Veda? Now that you mention about Hanne running into them on their way to close a gate, I think that is pretty good. That way Hanne can play as a minor antagonist and be part of the party for a while.

I'm ready to start up the thread for you if you want. :)

there are two ways I can start up a thread for Hanne:

-Establishing her relationship with Orgoz Veda (She would be associated with Veda)

-Meeting up with Lu and Co. (Up to you whether or not she is associated to Veda at this point)

I suggest keeping the vampire thing a secret from the group. Especially Iedomee, coz he's very protective of Lu.

Roxy

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 03:30:22 pm »
Yeah, the woman *would* need an employer now of some sort. xD  Even though it's certainly not her area of expertise, if one of Veda's associates approached her with just a spy job, she probably won't refuse.

But I'd have to go with the second way for now, with her meeting Lu and Co.  If you could start the thread up, I'd be soooooo immensely appreciative xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal