Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Orgoz Veda Arc  (Read 398 times)

SuperMachinegun

Orgoz Veda Arc
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:45:39 pm »
So I have this big plot ready...

To start off the plot we have a villain called Orgoz Veda, a notorious experimental obsessed freak. He is a wanted criminal all over worlds for gruesome murders of people and dumping their experimented bodies anywhere.

Edanith Story:
Lu, Iedomee, and Tara Clarent are traveling around Edanith to close 'Gates'. Gate are portals that allows monsters, or anything to pass through form one location into another. Gates that allow travelling though time are rare, however travelling from one lanet or another is possible through these gates. However, the catch is that, you'll never know ehre you end up in.

Back to the story, Lu finds out she can open and close gates by accidentally opening one near the village of L'doreth, Iedomee and Tara's hometown. The Elder tasks Lu to close the gates to stop the anomaly from destroying the planets. She is accompanied by Iedomee and Tara as her guardians in this quest for protection. Lu's presence in sufficient to open a gate, however sometimes gates open by themselves. Only Lu is capable of closing them. Lu is guided by disturbing visions to help her succeed in her quest.

Setting: The story starts off in Edanith, with Lu, Tara, Iedomee and his Goromutt, Helos. Walking out in the open to find gates. Simple Enough :)

How to enter your character: Well anyway is great for me :). A method I might add to make your entry interesting is passing through a 'Gate'.

Adversaries:

-A Magitech manufacturing Family, Coreiseuse, aimed on prosecuting powerful magic users to power up their magitech. Or is that their only plan on why they want so much magic users. They want Lu's magic for themselves.

-Orgoz Veda, the mad maniac scientist who intends to keep the gates open for his experimental purposes. Somehow he is able to control the gates and is a frequent image in Lu's visions.

-Various Monsters.

Ren's story

Well really I just need someone to kidnap the poor Candidate and leave a bad mark in Aedolis' face. Who ever takes upon the offer to kidnap Ren will eventually meet up with the Edanith party previously mentioned and engage in a battle frenzy with Orgoz Veda himself.

Setting: Within Aedolis or Outside Aedolis. We would eventually have to leave Aedolis.

Adversaries:

-Aedolis Government: The Aedolis governemnt would stop at nothing to apprehend those who opposes them.

-Orgoz Veda: The characters with Ren eventually discover Veda's murders of Pilots and have been using them for experiments. They find out that Orgoz Veda is making a toxin capable of wiping out Psychics' populations in Aedolis. He is also bent into destroying Aedolis and making it into a Bestiary for his twisted monster and human experiments.

Well if anyone interested, let me know by pm or replying. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you have any suggestions for the plot or want to incorporate your characters deeply into it or even mix up your characters' plot with mine, I would love it very much! It gives so much dynamics onto it and everyone gets to be a main character and have their stories told!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal