Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Aright! Let's get to it!  (Read 1570 times)

SuperMachinegun

Aright! Let's get to it!
« on: May 11, 2013, 10:38:33 pm »
I'm back after almost two weeks of absence! Making a big plot ended up taking longer than I thought :) I have the plots ready and my characters ready as well! So i'll be posting up the big plot soon and my characters too! It's glad to be back! I look forward to RPing with you all real soon coz we are going to have a blast with this plot :)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Aright! Let's get to it!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:04:42 pm »
Yay! Welcome back, yo! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 11:15:21 pm »
Is your pirate ship still available to accidentally kidnap a pilot candidate? hehe ;)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:06:15 am »
Sure is! Though how is the Pilot Candidate gonna get out of the ATC? o.o

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 12:15:43 am »
Ren's a stage 5 candidate, i was thinking he could go on a mission with a pilot supervisor to Thanatos or Cancer, then on the way to their destination is when they get interrupted :)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 10:18:20 am »
Welcome back!

It would seem Rhi beat me to the plot there... What kind of ship will Ren be on? Maybe Drake could also show up and Ari and Drake could work out some sort of deal?
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 10:55:23 am »
Hey, that totally works for me! xD

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 05:58:57 am »
just any other Cargo ship that deliver's whatsoever to Thanatos or Cancer. Renilius "Ren" would be on a boring guard mission to make sure that the cargo is brought to the destination safe.

As I intend anyone who abducts  Ren would be involved in the cargo ship exploding. Don't worry all the characters in the ship would be disposable. And then that would would put Aedolis' radar on you guys! That's where the fun starts! And we'll see from there :)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 06:08:39 am »
Drake can definitely make a ship disappear, and I can definitely see him being hired to do so. I could also see him being willing to wait until the Pilot supervisor and candidate are off the ship, for the right price. Deliveries to Thanatos would also open up taking the ship's 'cargo' prisoner if there's psychics and/or mages aboard. Drake's always eager to learn more about the local supernatural powers and how they work.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 06:54:22 am »
Waaaaahhhh Im torn between two abductors... but seeing as Drake would be more likely to take prisoners and Sassy Juice doesn't, I might go With Drake abducting Ren. GIR, you've read the plot i made right?

http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5230.0

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 09:59:52 am »
Actually, SJ does take prisoners, far as I know. Drake destroys or captures ships unless he's being paid to do otherwise, or has plans for the prisoners. If the ship's transporting test subjects for Thanatos, a candidate seems a lot less important, especially if said candidate's Pilot supervisor makes it clear that Ren's a candidate, at which point I'm thinking Ari might try to talk Drake out of just disposing of Ren. That way, Ari gets a prisoner. Best of both worlds. I'm thinking both Pilot and Candidate would have heard of the same murders. Drake doesn't like the idea of Aedolis being wiped out any more than the Aedolians do, largely because he doesn't like a potential source of income and ships to be wiped out, so what's the harm in Ari taking Ren, and Drake taking the mentor? Or, if Rhi's okay with it, vice-versa?

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 12:11:36 pm »
Yup, SJ takes prisoners! Ari is cool with selling people for profit.

As it is, Ari would MUCH prefer the candidate over the Pilot. xD He's not really equipped at all to handle a Pilot, and prefers not to have to deal with that whole, y'know...dragon connection thing. That seems problematic. xD He hates Aedolis, though, so getting rid of one more potential Pilot for money? That's awesome in his book. |:

I have no real preference though so whatever works best for you guys! 8D I am happy to jump on in!

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 05:40:43 pm »
Works for me. Like I said, Drake's more interested in the full-fledged Pilot anyway.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 02:53:05 am »
Aright so Ren and his pilot Mentor are abducted by Drake and co. Later on, Ari talks Drake out of killing Ren, and decides to take Ren as prisoner.

The only thing missing now is what happens to the Pilot mentor's Dragon??? any ideas? I'm not sure whether to include the dragon in the mission or have it remain back in Aedolis?

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 05:12:38 am »
Either is fine, but what we were talking about was Drake abducting the mentor, and Ari abducting Ren. The thing with talking Drake out of killing Ren would happen during the abduction.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 06:12:05 am »
I see I see... We'll go with your idea then! I'll start one up ASAP and get this story going.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal