Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]  (Read 15905 times)

Offline Tally

Living the Dream [Nix!][M]
« on: September 01, 2012, 10:57:55 pm »
(Trigger warnings:  rape and abuse

Isaac knew it was over when then sound of gunshots became more infrequent, then died entirely, and he knew they'd lost when the alarm kept sounding, blaring its warning out to a crew that was all either dead or captured.

All of them except for Isaac, who had barricaded himself inside the medical bay while he waited for the fighting to end.  He wouldn't do any good out there—would only get in the way of those who actually knew how to handle a gun, and in here he could at least let in any of their people who needed medical attention.  He'd expected someone to come to him, with the amount of gunfire he heard through the walls, but no one had even paged him.

He was alone, holding his breath, until the pirates started banging on the door of the medical bay.

Isaac backed up until his back hit the wall.  Finally they got tired of trying to force the door and shot the lock out.  Isaac jumped and whipped his hands in the air, showed he wasn't armed.  That was his only chance, that they'd let him live because he was a doctor, and not offering them any trouble.  The patch on his jacket indicating his profession was his best defense here.  He'd read the statistics, knew that medical professionals were the most likely to survive pirate occupation of a vessel.

Surviving was the least of his worries.  What might come after was what concerned him.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 12:54:22 am by Tally »

Offline Nix

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!]
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 11:27:49 pm »
Darvish personally went through the crew of this ship to decide which of the survivors they had rounded up were worth taking for the slave market. They had a bit of time before any distress signal the ship might have sent out would be answered. He had gone through them carefully, his crew had lined them up and unfortunately there were a few that just wouldn't sell and weren't worth keeping alive. His gun swiftly took care of them, bullets to the head execution style without so much as blinking.

The others were ordered to the Vermilion's brig, even two with minor gunshot wounds. They were worth trying to salvage but it would be a bit of a hack job trying to patch them up since Darvish had recently... fired their last medic. Well they might end up being put down tomorrow but for today they would live. With a wave of his hand he sent the rest of his crew to pillage what could be used or of worth from the ship. It was then that he had been alerted by some of his muscle that what seemed to be the med bay on the ship was locked.

Well maybe they were in luck~

His guys had gotten through by the time he had reached it and inside was a delightful little gem, and so obediently putting his hands up without even being told to do so. Darvish's men had his guns trained on the man so Darvish put his own in his holster for the moment. "Are you a doctor?" He asked striding toward the lone occupant of the room. He did make a visual scan of the area to make sure there was no one hiding, he wasn't stupid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 11:39:54 pm »
No.  I wear this patch on my jacket for fashion.

He wanted to say that, but he was staring into the barrels of an awful lot of guns.  Talk about overkill.  What did they think he was going to do?  Kill them all and retake this ship with his invisible, nonexistent gun?

Isaac tried to speak, found his throat tight with fear, and cleared it before attempting speech again.  "Yes."

This guy was obviously their leader, or some kind of leader if he wasn't the captain.

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 12:06:59 am »
Well at least this one was smart enough to be scared. He reached for his gun and just put a hand on it, so that the doc wouldn't try and be brave and go for it himself, and then he drew closer to inspect the other some. "Well it's your lucky day Doc, just so happens I have a job opening so at least for the time being you get to keep breathing and you don't have to be sold either, though I can't say you won't be a slave in some sense... It's not like I intend to pay you for your services, but if you do a good job you get to live."

A smirk crossed Darvish's face and he reached out to touch a lock of the other's hair, ready to pull his gun in a split second if need be. "I think it sounds like a great deal myself, I suggest you consider it but I am only prepared to give you five seconds to decide."

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 12:15:18 am »
Isaac's stomach sank, and it was such an odd reaction.  He'd get to live.  He'd be forced to serve on a pirate vessel, but he'd provide a vital function, probably be provided for decently.  It was more than anyone else on his crew could hope for, those that were still alive.  His insides clenched at the thought of it anyway, even knowing that the other two options were death or the slave block.

He held his breath as the pirate reached out for him, and didn't relax one bit when he only touched his hair.  This man radiated danger like heat, like a scent.  Isaac was nodding enthusiastically before he'd even finished speaking.

"I'll do it."  Gods.  Did his voice really sound that small?

Offline Nix

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 12:54:53 am »
"Good boy~" It was so nice when they were smart and didn't resist. "Well then, why don't we head to my ship." Darvish actually pulled his gun out and gestured with it for the pretty doc to get moving before instructing his crew to finish looting the med bay and rest of the ship. "We leave in twenty men, so if ya ain't back on the Vermilion you're stuck here possibly for some sort of response team to deal with."

This particular ship was too big to productively scrap in any sort of efficient time line so they were gunna leave it as a heap of inoperable space junk for the next passerbys to deal with. He pressed his gun against his pretty new employee's back and began to lead him out of the med bay. "Excited to see your new home darling?" His voice wasn't nearly as sweet and harmless sounding as those words.

Offline Tally

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 01:05:38 am »
Isaac let his hands fall then, slowly, ready to raise them again at the first word from the pirate.  He jumped visibly when the gun came out, and flushed in embarrassment because of it.

Please just let him hand me off to someone else.  No such luck there.  He still had the pirate's attention.  Isaac preceded the way, heart hammering with that gun pressed into his back.  What did he intend to do with that?  Why take it out now, when he'd already surrendered himself?

"Umm..."  He didn't know how to answer that question, and his voice trailed off.  Lying didn't seem like a good idea.  Too easy to take offense to that.  And telling the truth—that he'd only agreed to this to save his own skin, that he intended to escape at the first opportunity—especially didn't seem like a good idea.

Offline Nix

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 01:40:29 am »
He chuckled at the other's response. "Don't fret, you'll learn to love it~" He marched through to his own ship, passing his crew and some of the confiscated crew from the other ship. The Vermilion was definitely larger but it was quickly navigated by it's captain and after a few minutes Darvish had led the new pretty crew member to the captain's quarters and pushed him inside.

They still had fifteen minutes to kill. "On your knees." He commanded as he closed the door behind them and leveled the gun at the blonde's head.

Offline Tally

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 02:03:53 am »
Sure, I will.  They passed bodies, people Isaac knew.  People who were his friends.  He averted his eyes.  The gore didn't affect him, but he didn't want to think of these people right now.  The last thing he needed was to tear up and let these pirates see him cry over this.

He got a terrible sinking feeling when they entered a bedroom instead of the medical bay.  He stumbled inside as the pirate shoved him, and those next words made him go cold all over.

He turned to face the pirate and found the gun leveled right at his face.  "Why?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 09:00:50 am »
Awww... and Darvish thought this one was clever, perhaps he was truly innocent or merely playing dumb. It didn't matter either way, though the second one seemed far more likely. The captain moved closer to his captive and pressed the gun against the other's forehead before letting it gently caress his cheek. The sick grin that played on Darvish's face was anything but comforting.

"Well, I thought I should put you straight to work Doc..." His freehand expertly undid the fly of his pants with one hand while the gun continued to trail down the blonde's body, paying extra attention to a nipple and those tender sides. "Your first job is going to be preforming a physical on my cock, with your-" He raised the gun back up and trailed it across the doctor's lips. "-pretty mouth. So I suggest you get to it before I lose my patience."

Offline Tally

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 11:33:23 pm »
Holy gods.  He'd been hoping he was wrong, like maybe if he assumed his own ignorance it would somehow negate this, make it into something else entirely.  He was outwardly calm when the cold metal of the gun met the skin of his forehead, his breathing shaky but deep, his limbs steady.  It was like being in surgery.  Panic railed in the back of his head but didn't touch his body or his ability to reason.

He didn't move until the gun stopped its slow caress—didn't dare.  He hadn't broken eye contact with the pirate this entire time, but there was no human compassion there for him.  There was only the gun held to his lips, and a command.

Isaac sank down and stalled there, hesitating and unsure.  He knew what he had to do, it was just doing it was the hard part.  He bit his lip and fumbled at the man's open pants.

Offline Nix

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:41 pm »
Outwardly the doctor was calm despite everything that was happening, but Darvish knew that the other man was scared, and he would make sure it showed soon enough. He pushed his pants and boxers down some with his free hand to help the blond out. His gun pressed to the other's temple lightly.

"So Doc, I have to get back to work in about 12 minutes, so if you don't want me to blow your brains out make sure you make me cum before then." Darvish's large cock was already partially hard so it wasn't like the other would have to start from scratch.

Offline Tally

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »
Isaac flinched away from the gun.  Twelve minutes.  Oh gods.

His his breathing came faster, heart rate picked up.  He was on the edge of real mortal panic.

Twelve minutes.  Twelve minutes.  He still couldn't do it.  To buy some time, he took the pirate's cock in hand and stroked it from base to head.  Gods above, how could this man be half hard already?  They hadn't been doing anything until now.  Was it the fighting that aroused him?  The killing?  Or just having another person so completely under his control?

Isaac was losing himself in thought, and he had no time for that.  Just do it.  It'll be over soon anyway.

He took a deep breath and leaned in.  His resolve faltered and he stopped short, just for an instant, with his parted lips hovering over the head of the man's cock—then he forced himself forward.  He didn't let himself stop until he felt himself gag on it.  If he stopped now, he might not find the will to start again.

The man's cock was too big for him to do this comfortably.  He could only barely stretch his mouth wide enough, and if he took too much he began to gag.  Throwing up all over the pirate would probably definitely get him shot.  He did what he could, took as much of the shaft into his mouth as possible with each try, but he didn't know what he was doing.

He felt the heavy press of time through the gun barrel at his temple.  How long had he been at this?  Was the pirate even close to coming?

Offline Nix

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:16 pm »
"Mhmm..." He half moaned half mused as the pretty little thing worked his now fully erect cock. He had swelled in that sweet mouth but it was increasingly obvious that the doctor had little to no practice with this sort of physical. "Seven minutes, darling."

Darvish moved a lock of pretty blonde hair with the barrel of the gun while the other hand removed the other's bandanna. "I can help you out with this if you want, or you can just keep trying, but I don't know if you will make me finish in time."

Offline Tally

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 08:35:04 pm »
At the words seven minutes, a frustrated sound eked out the back of Isaac's throat.  It sounded like a whimper.  The pirate's cock had grown fully erect in his mouth, but nearly half his time had slipped by.

Losing the bandanna around his head unnerved him.  He felt strangely naked without it.  That, coupled with the pirate's offer to help—to help Isaac pleasure him at gunpoint—undid him.  He pulled back and covered his eyes with his hand, shook his head.  "Please...I don't know what I'm doing."

Offline Nix

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 08:54:34 pm »
"Well, I would teach you how to do it right but there isn't enough time for that..." Darvish grabbed a handful of blond hair and pushed the doctor's face against his erection and then forced the distressed pretty boy's mouth open. "Just try and relax Doc."

He shoved his cock into that hot, wet mouth holding the other's head there as he thrust in and out of that sweet face hole. "Nhnnn~" There were going to be bruises around that lovely mouth when he was done raping the blond's mouth.

"Start massaging my balls, you have nhnnn... three minutes."

Offline Tally

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 09:22:53 pm »
Isaac knew what was coming as soon as the pirate forced his mouth open.  He fought the hold and didn't get anywhere, didn't even slow the man down as he forced his cock into Isaac's mouth.  Fully erect, his cock was even bigger, and almost immediately Isaac panicked for lack of air.  He groaned sharply, frantically, with every thrust of the thick shaft down his throat.  Each time the pirate pulled back, Isaac gasped air back into his lungs.  He put all his focus on relaxing his throat and keeping his teeth out of the way.

Three minutes!.  This time he didn't hesitate.  The pirate fucked his face, and Isaac reached up blindly to take his balls in hand and palm them, massage them, show him that he only wanted to please him, make him come.  It had to be enough!

Offline Nix

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 09:39:20 pm »
Darvish let out a husky groan as the doctor fondled him obediently. Mhmmm~ so fucking good. He gripped the hair in his hand tighter and slammed in a few more times, shoving his cock deep into the blond's throat, but then he decided to reward the new crew members efforts.

He let go of the other's hair finally and pulled out of that mouth, stroking himself right in that pretty face and pressed the gun harshly against his temple again. "Fuuuuck~" He moaned loudly as he spilled his thick load all over that face and in that blond hair. Darvish jerked himself a few more times and then looked at the clock.

"Well... you still have 10 seconds, though technically I finished myself... still you tried really hard so it would be a shame to just kill ya." He grinned down at the pretty with those dark eyes half lidded in sick satisfaction.

Offline Tally

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 10:21:51 pm »
Isaac cried out around the thick cock filling his mouth, his throat.  The pirate's thrusts had become violent, bruising.  He couldn't take it.  He wanted to scream.  He was going to pass out.

Suddenly the grip on him was gone.  The pirate pulled out of him.  He was loose, but the gun was back and pressing hard into his temple.  It's meaning was clear:  don't move.  Isaac didn't.  He stayed obediently where he was, kneeling before this man's cock while he jerked himself off.

The man came in his face and Isaac clenched his eyes shut and took it, shuddering at the sensation of hot come hitting his skin, his hair.  When it was finally over, he eased his eyes open and was left panting on his knees, staring at the air in front of him.  The pirate was saying something, but he heard the sounds without understanding them.

He realized he was clutching the man's pants legs, but he was too afraid he didn't have permission to move yet.  With a shake of his head, he glanced up and met the pirate's eyes.

Offline Nix

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 10:47:14 pm »
That was it. That look was what he wanted to see. The broken dazed look as the world crumbles around you. The tears and screams could come later, the good doctor was his now. The pretty thing was clinging to his legs, it was just so precious. Darvish holstered his gun and picked up the man's bandanna, cleaning his cock with it and then tossing it back on the ground before pulling up and refastening his pants. "Ok Doc. You pass for now~"

He reached down and picked the other man up like he was nothing, cradling him in his arms and then placed him on the bed. "I have to go for a bit but you will be a good boy while I'm gone won't you?" Darvish grinned at the other and then headed to the door of his room. "We can get to know each other better when I get back."

And with that he was gone, and the door locked behind him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal