Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: [clever meta-joke]  (Read 517 times)

Wiblespam

[clever meta-joke]
« on: August 18, 2012, 01:27:07 am »
So once again I've decided to get back in to WRP and hope to stick with it this time, although statistically that's unlikely (you may have deduced that the last umpteenth times it didn't stick).
But hey, space pirates, magic and an "it works because plot" attitude seems pretty good to me. I also usually have problems with how forums are run but this one seems to be just how I like it. ^_^

I've even gone so far as to create an AIM account for you all to annoy me with in order make sure I stay active - what fun! And I've connected that account and an achient hotmail address to Empathy, because I run Linux like a boss.

The character I'm working on at the moment is a sassy daughter of a pirate lord, out to reak havoc etc. etc. so if anybody is looking for crew...
She may also have a friend in the form of a friend of mine whom I have convinced to join, we'll see how that pans out.

I believe that's everything to do with pachyderms and, as we all know, everything else is irrelephant.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: [clever meta-joke]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 02:22:02 am »
Well howdy there! 8D And yay for pirates! Ahahaha, if your gal's looking for a ship, I play the captain of the Sassy Juice. *points to signature link* And there are other ships floating around here too that have slots open, including the Blackjack Diva and (I believe) the Mimi-tan! 8D

But yeah! WELCOME, YO! Can't wait to see whatcha whip up and hope you have a blast here! ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wiblespam

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 02:41:53 am »
Thank you very kindly. I've now finished my character and am just going to finish my drawing of her so that I can post them in tandum.

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:12:58 am »
HIII!!!!! Would you like a welcome cookie? They are fresh! 8DDD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal