Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Aska's Limits and wants~  (Read 438 times)

Aska

Aska's Limits and wants~
« on: April 26, 2012, 01:55:24 am »
[center:1b5o9r8p]PLAYER WANTS[/center:1b5o9r8p]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything is fine with me! 8D

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm not sure if there isn't a type of plot I wouldn't do. o.O

How often can you reply to any given thread?
If I'm on, pretty damn fast, I'm like a machine gun with my replies, I'll just shoot em out until my hand falls off.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Yesss~ I love roleplaying over instant messengers, because sometimes I won't be on firefox or anything so here you go, I'm always available on all of them

Aim: Queenofdragons23
MSN: Captainaska@hotmail.com

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes, I'm perfectly open to this as I use to do it before, just let me know when and where and what time. ^^

Anything else?
Hmm; No not really, if I need to add anything I'll just come in here and change it myself. Right now I'm feeling rather lazy.

[center:1b5o9r8p]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:1b5o9r8p]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm pretty lax on that, feel free to pick them up, throw them around a while, do what you will with them, but just know that yes my characters will fight back because ninety nine percent of them are stubborn as hell.

How far can character injuries go?
You can go as far as you want on that, but do know that if there is a way to fix the injuries; my characters will seek them out.

How far can torture go?
To be blunt, feel free to go as far as you want on that as well; I get amusement out of it and I'm not sure why I do but I do; I guess I'm just strange.

What about character death?
No, I love my characters to much just to let them die, though if it was a minor character that I never played much and it changed the way my main characters acted then yes character death is fine if you ask me first.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Eh; Ask me first on that one. As it is I have enough vampires and werewolves I lost count on all of them. But yes please ask me first.

What about healing?
Healing is fine, although when it comes to my blind characters I prefer them to stay blind, if a character of mine doesn't want to be healed then we will leave it at that, aside from that it's fine.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I have no limits when it comes to romantic situations. As a writer I've come to learn to not have any limits on anything really. Although I do have to say, if you aren't over eighteen, then no I will not go into details with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal