Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)  (Read 5740 times)

Offline Nix

The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)
« on: July 25, 2012, 06:43:04 pm »
The spotlight felt as good as Isandre imagined it. Of course being front and center singing would have been better, but Isandre was the last to join That Band. Besides playing the keytar was fine. It was a start. He sat backstage in the dressing room idly playing his keytar, that ever somber and cold expression on his admittedly gorgeous face.

He didn't really care where his band mates were or what they were doing, they were probably celebrating a great show. He was too good for the lot of them. He brushed a strand of blue-black hair out of his face. He had just dyed it the other night and since he didn't bleach it first the blue just sort of tinted his naturally black hair. Of course that was what he was going for anyway, and damn anyone who implied other wise. After another few minutes of messing around playing that stupid melody that kept invading his thoughts he put his keytar back in its case and flopped down on the couch kicking off the white pumps he had worn on stage. He was fairly certain his smokey eye makeup had smudged but it didn't matter, nothing could tarnish his looks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

Re: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:57:34 pm »
The door to the dressing room opened suddenly and violently, slamming against the wall and bouncing off. Felix stood in the door frame, twirling a drumstick in one hand as he peered happily around the room. Spotting Isandre sitting on the couch, he pointed his drumstick at the new member and grinned even wider than before.

"Heeeeey! There ya are!" Waving, he walked over and plopped down onto the couch next to his bandmate. "Great job with the show tonight!"

Felix paused and leaned in, peering at Isandre's face.

"Huh? Why d'ya look sooooo...bleh?" He squinted, his smile shrinking a bit. They just had a super successful show! Why in the world wasn't he happier?

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:08 pm »
Right. This kid, the happy drummer boy. Of course the show was great, Isandre was part of the band. He resisted rolling his eyes and just turned his head to the side instead. "Not everyone is constantly sunshine and lollipops..." He let out an annoyed sigh and stood up, partially to distance himself from the twit and partially to get out of the corset top that was starting to hurt.

Isandre reached behind him and pulled at the corset strings, finally ripping the damned thing off and then proceeding to remove the low cut blouse he had on under it. He stood there in only the long mermaid style dark blue skirt that trailed behind him even more so now than it had on stage (mainly because he had discarded the pumps) and stalked over to the make up mirror to inspect how badly his face was smudged. Surprisingly it was in good shape, only a bit of smudging under his eyes. "So why aren't you out celebrating and getting it on with the screaming fans that were practically salivating on the stage?"

godsibb

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 12:20:44 am »
Felix's smile returned to to it's full brilliance.

"Well if ya want sunshine and lollipops so bad, we can go t'a candy shop tomorrow mornin'!"

When Isandre stood, he sat sideways on the couch and crossed his legs, beating on the cushion with his lone drumstick. He looked up at his bandmate as he walked over to the mirror, and briefly wondered why he wore so much clothing. Glancing down at his plain dark shirt and jeans, Felix thought about the older man's question.

"'Cause I was wonderin' where you gone- er, went. So I came to look for ya." He let out a goofy chuckle and waggled the drumstick proudly at Isandre. "But I tossed out my other stick at the crowd! They liked that."

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 06:08:35 am »
Isandre scoffed and laughed at the happy-go-lucky prat. "I don't want to go to the candy shop Felix." He said as he turned to face the drummer rather than look at his reflection in the mirror. "And the crowd didn't want your drumstick they wanted your stick." The keytar player said, grabbing his own crotch for emphasis.

godsibb

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 02:08:58 pm »
"Oh, okay..." Too bad. He'll just go get some candy on his own later.

Felix made a humming noise and looked around the room, scratching at his mop of hair.

"Heehee. Drumstick, stick, same thang, righ'?" He looked back over at Isandre. "Ya got an itch down there?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 03:46:46 pm »
"You are ridiculous... next thing I know you'll come out as a virgin." The dark haired male scoffed once more before cleaning up the smudged bits of makeup under his eyes. He figured he'd go out on his own later and fuck some pretty little thing... or get fucked. Either way. He looked back at the chipper face behind him in the mirror and rolled his eyes at the younger male.

godsibb

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 06:56:49 pm »
The drummer laughed and resumed beating a rhythm into the couch cushion.

"What's wrong with bein' a virgin?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 08:34:34 am »
Isandre turned so quickly in his chair that he nearly fell off of it. "Are you serious?" He said with a dark harsh gaze. "You're 18 aren't you?? What are you deformed down there??? I mean you should have gotten rid of your virginity years ago... if you can't preform you can always take it... seriously... that's just... wrong."

godsibb

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 01:57:06 pm »
Felix laughed again, loudly this time, at his bandmate's reaction, falling onto his back.

"I didn' said- say I was one!"  He uncrossed his legs and waved them in the air briefly before resting them back on the couch. Not liking this position, he then did a complicated maneuver so that he was laying on his stomach while facing Isandre.

"I jus' wanna know why ya think bein' a virgin's so wrong!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 02:33:50 pm »
Isandre scowled at the laughing little prat. Really. That fucker. "Its just wrong... I mean you reach a certain age and you start fucking... if you don't then obviously something is wrong with you... don't fucking joke about that." He turned angrily back to the matter of his beautiful face which needed just a few touch ups. "It would be disgusting if you were still a virgin..." He grumbled under his breath as he applied a thing veil of powder to his face.

"...so what kind of things turn you on then?" He asked after a few moments, realizing that Felix wasn't going to just go away.

godsibb

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 06:46:59 pm »
Twirling the drumstick in one hand, Felix started kicking his legs in the air, glad that Isandre was still talking to him. In a strange way, he looked a lot like a female teenager gossiping with her best friend.

"Hmmm? Turn me on...?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:16 pm »
"What makes you hot... what makes you hard? What makes your drumstick erect?" He asked wondering why he was still talking to this idiot. He hadn't spoken to anyone in this band this much.

godsibb

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 10:28:53 am »
"Ooooh, um... Hmmm."

Felix nodded, finally managing to understand what the keytarist meant. He propped his head up with his hand and poked his lips out, making an exaggerated thinking face.

"...I dunno. Lots of stuff."

Like elastic, his face instantly sprang back to it's normal, too-happy expression.

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 03:40:39 pm »
"You are just a joy to talk to." Sarcasm oozed from those 8 bitter words. He finished fixing up his make up and stood up to grab the blouse he had just discarded and sniff the armpits of the garment. No. He put on his corset waist cinch-er. His nipples and pecs were showing, now but it looked sexy.

godsibb

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 03:49:40 pm »
"Thanks!" The sarcasm flew completely over his head.

Felix watched interestedly as Isandre picked up his shirt and put on a corset.

"Why d'ya wear such fancy stuff? They look hard to have on."

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 11:29:57 pm »
Of course this simpleton would miss the obvious sarcasm, and proceed to ask something like that. "I wear it because it looks good." He said slowly like he had to explain it to a two year old. "Seriously why don't you go away?"

godsibb

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 12:44:31 am »
Because it looked good...? Felix thought for a second, and then shrugged and nodded. Of course! That made sense.

"’Cause I dun really got anywhere else to be now. And it’s fun talking to ya!"

It was almost sad how the messy-haired drummer honestly believed they were bonding.

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 07:34:57 am »
"You could go celebrate with the rest of your band and leave me alone." He said coldly, honestly surprised with himself since that was the first time his cold 'fuck off' attitude came out during this encounter. "Besides I'm leaving soon as well." He said shoving his feet back into the white pumps and putting the blouse in his bag.

godsibb

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »
"But I dun ‘member where they went!"

Sitting up cheerfully, Felix asked, "Where’re ya going?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal