Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)  (Read 7078 times)

godsibb

Re: Whatcha doooooooing? (Godsibb)
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 11:46:03 pm »
Vin froze in place, suddenly feeling very...exposed. It was bad enough that he got caught running into the kitchen like some hungry maniac, but it just had to be by...this guy. And while he was in his boxers, too. Great.

Realizing how shocked he must have looked, Vin quickly straightened up and looked away. He glared at nothing in particular while folding his arms over his chest, trying to look nonchalant.

"S-shouldn’t you still be asleep or something?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 09:37:22 am »
Ykan couldn't help but notice those cute boxers, and at that his ears popped up again. He often laughed about how hard it was to control those damn things from appearing when cute kids were around... or even just around Ari sometimes. Truth was when he thought about his ears, and actually cared if they popped up it was easy to control. In all the time he spent on the Arbitrary Angel they never popped up in public, but the Sassy Juice was so much more relaxed and it wasn't like it mattered here.

Damn, Vin was just the cutest little thing wasn't he~?

"Asleep? Well... let's see there was this cutie in my bed so I had to wander else where in search of a place to rest, but that didn't go so well... so after hours of being unable to sleep I found myself here. But the view is rather adorable at the moment so no worries~" He grinned happily at the boy, sort of hoping that story would hold up despite lack of crucial detail and that the fact that he was walking fun and wearing the same clothes as earlier (albeit more wrinkled than before) wouldn't tip the kid off.

Were any love bites visible or did the color of his jacket and his pants cover them all? He certainly hoped they did...

"Shouldn't you still be asleep sweetie? Or did you wake up and miss me?" He teased playfully. "You want me to make you something to eat?"

godsibb

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2012, 03:36:51 pm »
Turning his head in order to direct his glare at Ykan, ‘cause there was no way he was buying that excuse, Vin was once again shocked into silence by those damn rabbit ears. Sensing a pattern as to when they popped out, he quickly decided to not call the spirit out on his lie and scurried over to the table, sitting down. At least this way, his almost-nakedness was kind of hidden. Besides, he probably really didn’t want to know what the freaky spirit was up to last night anyways.

Regaining his composer, Vin rested his cheek in his hand and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Ugh. I always wake up at this time, you creep." He paused. "Waffles."

Offline Nix

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2012, 06:00:45 pm »
Ykan pouted a bit, his ears falling against his head. "No need to be so crass little meanie-no-pants~" He said softly before pulling out some stuff to get started on the waffle making. "So why do you wake up so early cutie?"

He looked over his shoulder at the teen. He had till dinner to find out about this kid's family... well, that was already seeming like a difficult task.

godsibb

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2012, 07:08:34 pm »
Vin rolled his eyes and looked off, scrunching down into his seat more. Trying to think of the best way to answer Ykan without really giving him an answer, he shrugged.

"...’cause I don’t like sleeping."

Offline Nix

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2012, 07:30:39 pm »
Ykan stopped his hands from grabbing the flour. If he made this kid fresh waffles, at this time of the morning, when there were perfectly good frozen ones that he had made not too long ago... well Ari would probably get mad. Already he had griped about the 'extra mouth to feed'. It wasn't as if Ykan didn't get it... It was just that Vin was so cute.

"Don't like sleeping? ...Do you have bad dreams or something?"

He moved to grab the waffles from the freezer and just put them in the toaster instead. "..You're too old for nightmares aren't you?"

Age of course, had nothing to do with it.

godsibb

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2012, 08:51:04 pm »
Glancing back over, he watched as Ykan put some waffles in the toaster. Fresh or frozen, it didn’t matter to him. Just as long as he got to eat the waffles, he didn’t care what kind they were.

Scoffing, Vin folded his arms.

"Duh. I haven’t had a nightmare since I was eight or something."

Offline Nix

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2013, 12:21:00 am »
So cute and pouty this one~

Ykan waited till the waffles were done toasting and then put them on a plate and placed it in front of the cutie pie. "Well as long as you are well rested~" He beamed at Vin before putting out butter and syrup. He teasingly held a knife and fork above the kid's head.

godsibb

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2013, 08:29:43 pm »
"Meh. I got used to not getting a lot of sleep."

Tucking one of his legs under himself in order to better reach his waffles, Vin grabbed the plate, pulling it closer. He looked up at the utensils Ykan held over his head and gave the spirit a 'what-in-the-hell-do-I-need-to-use-those-for?' look. Instead, he took the butter and smeared it over the waffles, much like how a toddler would use a glue stick on a sheet of paper. He then proceeded to drown them in syrup and began to -- rather quickly -- eat the breakfast food with his hands.

Offline Nix

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2013, 03:01:18 am »
Ykan couldn't help but chuckle when he saw the way the kid was eating. It was actually adorable and made him think of a little hamster which Vin was so fond of anyway. He grinned brightly and put the non-utilized utensils on the counter before propping himself up by his elbows and cradling his head in his own hands, his bunny ears twitching happily.

Man did he want to lick those cute little fingers clean when Vin was done~ Om nom nom!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal