Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3) [M]  (Read 10001 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3)
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 09:45:56 pm »
"You call that detailed?" Benett was unimpressed. "How did his cock feel in your hand? Was it bigger than yours? Thicker? What did his face look like when he came? When he sang the theme song for you was his breath coming out in little pants causing him to sing out of tune as your hand pumped him faster? How did it make you feel? Did touching him make your dick tingle?"

Benett sat there still watching Asher's face, his own was dead serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2012, 05:40:02 pm »
Asher opened his mouth, about to suggest that maybe Benett should do the talking since he was so unsatisfied with Asher's story, but he clamped the words off short. Truth be told, he didn't remember much about that encounter; the memory had been ruined by the awkwardness of the situation. It hadn't been a very...sexy final time.

And yet even as he thought that, it made his stomach clench in a sudden wave of pain. That had been their last time. One of his last moment's with Cass. And he'd been mean as hell to him...

His hand slowed, cock still soft despite his efforts. Fuck, he couldn't do this. He wasn't in the right head-space for this. There was nothing arousing about any of this--only humiliation, anger, and sorrow.

"He looked upset when he came," Asher muttered. "I was kinda an asshole."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 01:48:08 am »
Benett was getting annoyed that Asher wasn't preforming properly, but there was something pleasing in his reaction none the less. Still, he wasn't even hard.

"You don't get off on being an asshole to your partners then?" He made a small mental note of the observation. "You said this was your previous roommate. Do you have a new one?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2013, 07:23:15 pm »
Asher didn't look at Benett, biting his lip and stopping completely. His throat felt tight, his body shaky as the full horror of the situation began to sink in through the shock and anger. He shook his head and sucked in a breath.

"Ya should know that, shitass. Ya got th' records. Ya know who's in what room."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2013, 03:53:47 pm »
Benett didn't need to look down at his clip board or consult his notes and records, he knew Asher had a roommate, an interesting seeming one at that. He looked straight at Asher, but did not let his delight at the other's dismay show on his face. "Should I have Hanguin brought here? Perhaps he could help get you erect since you seem to be unable to produce any results in this regard."

Benett adjusted his glasses as he stared at that lovely shaking frame, letting his eyes trail down Asher's naked form slowly. "Your cock seems to be an entirely useless appendage as of now."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2013, 08:54:11 pm »
Asher raised his eyes so he could glared directly into the scientist's. "Ever reckon tha' maybe all th' drugs 'n' shit got somethin' to do with tha'?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2013, 11:08:38 pm »
Benett flipped through his records solely for show. "None of the things you are on should affect your cock or libido. Perhaps amputation is the best course of action if it is causing you trouble and malfunctioning. I can start making preparations for it's removal now." He looked Asher straight in the eyes once more with his own unfeeling ones.

"Unless you would like to start proving me wrong. You are running out of time Asher. Would you like me to assist you or have your roommate come help?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2013, 12:12:39 pm »
"It ain't causin' me trouble! And why th' fuck ya so invested in my fuckin' libido, ya fuckin' psychotic asslicker! What? Y'all gonna start breedin' the subjects or somethin'? Ya got some sorta medical fetish an' wanna fuck yer patients? Tell me how this is at all medically an' scientifically necessary!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:12 pm »
"It is part of the experiment to determine if you are in good health and all of your parts are functioning properly and then remove any unnecessary ones. After that I will take note the changes in your behavior as well as any other physical reactions before testing if the loss of parts causes your psionics to compensate for the lack. Eventually the need to remove more vital parts may arise. If you insist on not cooperating we can skip to removing vital parts now. It is your choice."

Benett stared at Asher unflinchingly. "Do you acquire assistance or will you be able to come on your own?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2013, 01:01:57 pm »
"I don't need fuckin' assistance! Now shut th' fuck up an' maybe I can get somewhere with this!" Asher snapped, and clenched his eyes shut. Fuck his life. Fuck Benett. Fuck everything. And fuck himself for being so willing to be this douche's little dancing monkey just for the sake of saving himself--saving his dick--when none of it was going to even matter in the end.

But he spit in his palm, kept his eyes shut, and started to stroke himself again. Tried to shut Benett out, tried to fantasize about something else. Not Cassius, not any of the other subjects; the thought just made him depressed. He went back further, to his boyfriend, back when he'd been living in Aurora, Aedolis. Before shit hit the fan. Tried to get in a headspace to enjoy this, if only physically, if only to get off so he didn't get cut up. Tried not to think about what would happen if he didn't.

Finally, he hardened in his hand, his breath coming in shorter pants, his skin flushing. He covered his mouth with his hand so Benett couldn't get the satisfaction of hearing him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2013, 10:37:02 pm »
Benett watched Asher's face intently as the other finally got to work pleasuring himself. Silently he went to Asher's side and whispered into the other male's ear without touching him.

"Don't cover your mouth Asher. Tell me, what are you imagining?" His breath was hot and he was sure Asher could feel it on his earlobe and neck, but his voice was as monotone as ever.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:47 am »
Asher cringed, visibly, at the sound of Benett's voice, at the sensation of his breath against his skin. He cracked open an eye to glare at the man sidelong, hoping that anger would cover up his fear.

"If yer tryna turn me on an' get me off, yer doin' th' opposite, so kindly shut th' fuck up."

Offline Nix

Re: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3) [M]
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2016, 01:42:54 pm »
"That is hardly my intent at all. I want to know what you are thinking about." His words were as stoic as his expression.

He wanted to know what fantasies, what thoughts or memories in Asher's head were finally producing these results. "I won't touch you so long as you tell me honestly."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal