Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)  (Read 3141 times)

Anonymous

Re: Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 02:11:11 pm »
Wulf wasn't a normal person really. He used to be, at least, if he could remember anything about himself he would remember he had been normal. As normal as a poor lower caste boy could be of course. Wulf's mind was more instinct now, it only kept what it truly needed, the training of being a Pilot. All that he needed to know could come as second nature. If Wulf needed to fight, he could fight, and it would be as if he were breathing. This however raised the problem of memory. He kept fragments of people he met, of who they were and what they meant to him. However, one would have to really ingrain themselves in his mind for him to truly keep a good focus about them.

That didn't look like the very ah...excited fellow pacing back and forth in front of the Women's Changing Room at a department store. Thankfully blood moved elsewhere and he was presentable again. How embarrassing! She had done this on purpose. Or maybe...since he had picked out the outfits, he had done it on purpose.

Her voice cut through his fog and he grinned as he turned to her. "Always of course!" Not so much a lie but it was probably better to say that instead of the real reason he was running about. Now was onto pants and shorts and what not then wasn't it? He gathered up his clothes as well, grinning at her. "Let's go downstairs and try on pants." He was gonna make her wear a skirt. Plain and simple. Get her back for the tops.

It was just like he wanted to torment himself and dig deeper in that hole he had already started. Trudging off with a grin on his face he led her back downstairs to the first floor. He would go first again. He loved pants. He had to match his outfits. And get one pair of pants with a lot of pockets. Plus he had seen one with some really cool loops and hoops for belts. Just completely useless and random belts everywhere. He led Satori to a changing room and grinned as he slipped inside. First thing was first.

The belty pants of ultimate never fall down. He quickly pulled those on and began to do up the belts. There were a number of them, criss crossing up and down the legs and two crossing across his waist basically. The pants were a dark grey colour, very dark grey, while the belts were black with gold buckles. He stepped out with a proud grin on his face, doing a turn on his heel to show it off.

"Pretty awesome eh? Belts."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 08:46:29 pm »
She sat down in one of the chairs as he went inside the booth. She crossed her arms laying them on her stomach and getting comfy. As she sat and waited her mind wandered off again.  Mostly it was thoughts of Adawulf this time. Just happy thoughts. Not even really thinking anything just...basking.

She raised her eyebrows as he came out of the booth and tilted her head as her eyes traveled downward. Belts. Lots of em. She wasn't one who kept up with styles, all she knew was that she found those belts crossing over him very, very attractive. Perhaps it was the idea of being bound. She shook her head clear but the grin that had slight evil to it still crossed her face.

Though...it would take awhile to get them off...the time involved would be...totally worth it. She grinned wider.

"Yes they really do have belts. Lots. I like them a lot." She tilted her head the other direction and let out a quick breath. He was really...yeah. She turned her head away for a second a little blush starting on her neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2008, 12:46:30 pm »
The belts had been a little annoying to do up, but thankfully he could figure it out. Nimble fingers and all. It helped when one hand was actually a fake cybernetic hand. He did those belts up something fierce. Not too tight of course, that would be silly. He had to check himself out in the mirror to make sure that all of the belts were done up. Heh. He liked these pants. Good thing he grabbed a second pair. Heh heh.

He grinned as he pulled at a few of the belts to show them off. They were hooked through hoops and loops, which meant you could choose your own belts too. That means he could get a bunch of really fun belts! He could get them here too, on this floor. They'd get them in passing before they headed downstairs. Heh heh, the downstairs would be fuuuun.

"I like 'em too! Okay! They are like...keepers then!" He proudly marched back into booth to get changed into another pair of pants on. These ones were...interesting. Tight black leather pants with little fringed running down the side. They were held in place by a belt that looked like a snake running along his waist, biting its tail.

"This one I think is probably good for like...um...y'know...clubbing and stuff...where I don't have to sit down cause...I don't think I can do that in these." He turned around though and gave his hips a little shake, looking over his shoulders at her with an evil grin. "You like?"

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 10:50:28 pm »
There were certainly benefits to being around a man who was very comfy in their sexuality...you got to see their butts in pants like that. A huge grin broke out over her face as she stared at him. She covered her face a little and shook her head.

"Well they certainly show you off Wulf." She chuckled. Her eyes couldn't really leave the pants and she was getting very distracted. Then she heard the clubbing bit. Satori really hoped he didn't make her go clubbing. That normally ended badly. In impaling or something. When they said back that thing up...they got a lot more than they bargained for.

She tilted her head again looking at him. Art is what he was. She thought a bit more on the clubbing thing. If she got to see him dance in those pants it might be worth a few innocent bystanders...just maybe.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 10:49:30 pm »
Wulf was very comfortable in his sexuality. So very comfortable. He loved it. He went anyway he wanted to, so long as there was some fun sex or interesting adventures to go along with it! Heh heh. Not that he was thinking he would get lucky with Satori. Wait...did he? He wasn't really sure. He was more focused on 'We have got to get some awesomely sexy outfits' and that was about it. Though it was true he was thinking about taking her to a club.

"You think so? I'm glad, I really like them." Wulf gave her one of those grins again as he walked away, his hips doing that shake thing again while he got to the booth and closed the door behind him. The only way he'd be able to really fluster her even more was if he walked out in assless chaps. Which he did pick but decided it would be inappropriate to show them off. Besides, he wore them over top of something at least.

He had a pair of fringed pants, with funny little strips of cloth running down the sides of the legs. They were a nice dark brown colour, and thankfully (or maybe not) they weren't as tight. However he looked...kinda good in them he thought. He'd have to wear the proper shirt with it but...he could pull it off.

Something with Rhinestones.

He shuffled on out of the booth with a smile. "Not as sexy, I know, but they're soooo...um..." He scratched the side of his head as he tried to think of the word. Him? Perhaps. "Me. Yes. I've got a shirt that I think'll work too...with those little...stones on 'em."

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 09:12:25 pm »
Satori was fascinated with Adawulf. She just couldn't help herself. She knew that pilots varied from one to the other. But Wulf, had a joy in him...a happiness that didn't exist in most Pilots. Most were too jaded or other wise traumatized. She was sure Adawulf was as well. Even she was! He just seemed to brush it off of his shoulder though, like none of it touched him. She tilted her head as he walked away. Though there was a sadness to him still. He couldn't avoid that touching him as well. None of them could.

He re-emerged still looking yummy. She grinned at him. She tilted her head the other direction and then the other way again looking at him. Those were interesting too. That's about all she could think to describe his choices. Interesting. That's just what he was! She couldn't get over it! She bit her lip. She couldn't wait till the next time she could see him maybe they could sit and talk exchange stories. Did she actually want to share her story with someone?! She took a deep breath careful and slowly.

"They look nice! Oh rhinestones? I'm sure you could pull it off." She was a little distracted. She always wanted to forget her past and anything to do with her parents really. It made being here more difficult. She wanted to share herself with someone? She couldn't believe it.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:02 pm »
It was hard to be unhappy and to be jaded when your mind only half worked. Or it worked, but in such a very funny odd way. Wulf was just a very unusual person, that's how he was. He was easily amused, easily excited, and he didn't have time to be sad or to be jaded. There was good in the world still, and he was very much into it. Plus now he had Satori, she was such a treat to have around. She was so...pretty and she was so smart, she even liked the things he did! Like tattoos. They were really good. He just had to get more of her! He'd hafta take her out and everything.

Which would be fun. Pilots didn't get to have fun like that.

"I hope so, cause that's what could go with these pants." He told her as he ran his hands down them for a moment, smoothing them out. He liked the other ones better, and he was pretty sure she liked them too. Still had to go clubbing though...because really...he wanted to burn off some energy. Probably trying to get her in bed would be a bad idea, since they just met!

Besides, that was furthest from his mind at this point.

He really did want to move around and dance however. Because it was hilarious fun! He wanted to move about and shake his money maker. And have a couple of those really...colourful drinks that bubbled and had a small umbrella in it, or a slice of fruit. Oooh. An apple would be really good right now. His eyes looked around for a moment. No apples. Oh! It was a clothing store. Right. He grinned as he moved himself back into the booth. Wulf had found himself some pants that had a lot of pockets. A lot. They were a dark chocolate colour, and had about fifteen pockets on them. When he emerged he was still pulling at pockets on the legs.

"Uhm...I don't...I don't think I have enough stuff for these pants..." He told her as he looked them over, sticking his leg out to try and examine all the pockets. There was a lot of them! And he really wasn't sure he could use them all. He didn't want to have all these pockets and have no reason to use them...That would be a waste. Plus they were kinda baggy. "I think I might trip over these...they hang kinda low...even with a belt..."

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:04 pm »
She giggled and looked at his pants. That was a lot of pockets. He really liked things that were on the extreme side of the spectrum. She supposed she should be thankful since a giant scorpion tail was certainly extreme. That...was a lot of pockets. She sort of liked the way they hung lower.

"I don't think anyone has enough stuff for those pockets." He did look far too cute with his pants about to fall right off of him.

She blinked.

Better not to think about that right now. She shook her head free of the cobwebs and blew out a deep breath, trying not to imagine his pants falling off. It had been awhile since she was genuinely attracted to someone. It was getting the best of her she thought.

"The belt pair still wins in my book." She grinned, they were also going to be way too much fun to take off. Not thinking about him like that...she was failing that task miserably, very miserably.

((Sorry it's so short, kind of sick >.<))

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2008, 06:24:29 pm »
((It's a beautiful post poppet! No worries!))

He wasn't sure that he wanted to buy pants that he couldn't fill with stuff. There was a really easy solution of course, and that was buy more things to fill the pockets with. Then Wulf thought about the idea of...well, whether or not he would use all that stuff. he didn't want a bunch of crud in the pockets he would never use. It would all just weigh him down. That wasn't such a good idea. He needed to be light for...some reason?

"Hrm. I'll put these in a maybe pile." Wulf told her as he pulled the pants up. She would notice a scar above his waist, barely visible as it was hidden under the hem of underwear and pants. Dyerlich. He retreated quickly back into the changing room to try on some more pants.

These ones were rather...old fashioned.

He would call them the puffy pants. As they puffed out quite a bit around the shin but then became tight against the ankles once more. Also, there was the fact that they were two different colours. One of them was a light red, the other was a pastel yellow. These didn't have pockets at least. Well. Maybe. They had a sort of flap? Pouch maybe. In any case, he really liked how flashy and unusual they were.

He stepped out of the changing room, finishing doing up the very thin leather belt that was being used. "Hee hee, these ones are pretty." He commented as he did a few stretches in them. He couldn't even really feel them...the material was so soft and smooth. He had a shirt just for these, almost the same colours, but a different sort of...mixed up design. Like someone had just smeared it with the colours.

"These ones are coooomfy." He told her as he began to smooth them out on his legs and rear, grinning all the while at her. "Not as sexy as my other ones but I can totally be a jester of some sort with these. I just...have to learn an instrument and stuff like that."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2008, 07:17:13 pm »
Jester pants.

And yet somehow he still looked adorable. How did he pull that off?! How?! She couldn't help but grin at him. He was far too damn cute for his own good. She wondered if anyone else she even knew could pull off those pants. She thought about guys she knew in those pants. Marshal...that just made her giggle more. Then Roman...with a sledgehammer as well of course. These images were almost to much. She could see Gabey in them maybe....maybe.

Though she wasn't sure how long she could stare at them without laughing.

"Wow Adawulf, those are just...special...so mehow you pull them off Wulf." She leaned forward and reached out to touch the fabric her fingers running over his legs a little bit. "They do feel comfy though."

Anonymous

Wulf: You didn't see mah bum did ya?
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 01:43:55 am »
It was just the nature of Wulf.

He was really good at filling any sort of clothes. He loved it really. Of course, Wulf didn't like all the clothes he picked out because it just...didn't really work for him. These jester pants of course would be a little bad of course, they would just make him a real...target perhaps? Not that he'd care, as long as he looked sexy to someone then he'd be okay with it! And he was sure that Satori would at least.

"Thank you! And they do feel comfy...Hee...okay okay...check out these old retro one I found." He rushed back inside. There was a bit of struggling and such that one could hear, some grunting and rustling before he emerged. He was wearing a pair of white leggings that clung to his legs and feet, over top of that was a black...well it looked like a wool skirt almost, it wasn't plaid like a kilt or tartan skirt. It was just like a thick wool wrap kept in place by a belt with a gold buckle. He grinned at her as he spun around, the wrap floating up a little bit to show off his butt, though it was wrapped in the white leggings of course.

He pressed his hands against the wrap, giggling at her. "Oops. Hope you didn't see too much!"

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 08:35:21 am »
He was just too much! Far too much! She watched him retreat into the booth again. She suddenly felt like she was part of a cartoon. She really hoped he didn't run out with dynamite attached to him or some sort of giant bunny suit on. Even the belt pants hadn't made this much noise! She was terrified of what he was going to come out of the booth in.

Then her question were answered...

"You are an insane individual...in a good way though!"  She burst into laughter. He would certainly always keep things cheery no matter what happened. His butt still looked nice in it. Even though the outfit itself was just too silly. She blinked at him. "Just crazy."

She hoped he knew better than to try and get her to wear outfits like that...one step at a time please. She wasn't ready to wear such bright colors. And be conscious during it anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 01:21:04 pm »
If there had been a bunny suit in the store, Wulf probably would have grabbed it. Or at least the little fluffy tail, because that would be fun to wear. Maybe the whiskers and the bunny ears. All floppy and silly looking. Ahem. Of course there had not been anything like that at this point. He'd have to go to a costume store for that. Which of course would be fun. They had lots of things there after all.

"Why thank you!" He grinned at her as he strutted back and forth a few times, fluffing his hair absently. "They're a little tight though...well...I mean...they stretch and all but...they're so fitting..." He muttered as he reached down to his leg and pulled at the material. When he let it go it just snapped back into place with nary a crease nor wrinkle to be found. "Alright, I think I'm good for pants now!"

After a few minutes in the changing room he came out back in his regular clothes with a big bundle under his arm. He was very satisfied with what he found. "Let's put these at one of the cashiers and then start looking for your stuff!" It only took a minute to find a cashier, who gladly would look after the stuff. Wulf was already headed for the ladies stuff, looking for things to find for her. Skirts. Ruffled, pleated, layered, all sorts of skirts. Of course, not a one went passed her knees. He also found some slacks, and even a similar, albeit much more...butt forming pair of leather pants. He was mainly focused on just getting her some normal pants, but of course had to throw in some of the sexy pants.

Too bad he couldn't find any of the female versions of the belted pants. Though, if he was going ah...be around her, he really didn't want to have to go through the trouble of undoing alllll those belts. That would just...too many belts.

"Hmmm...anything you'd like to try on instead of just lettin' me go all fashion designer on you?" Wulf asked as he turned to look at her, grinning all the while. She was like a doll! Dress her up in anything he wanted, which he planned on doing of course.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 09:06:07 pm »
Those darn pants.

They were the devil most certainly. She shook her head clear. Then he snapped the pants at her...

They went right back in place. They must be alive! Evil mutant sexy pants.

"They are very...fitting." She tilted her head to the side as he turned around and walked back into the fitting room. She blinked a couple times and tried to recover herself. This was insane, she wondered how many other people had found someone live this in the Pilot program with them. She grinned to herself. Then she started to think about bottoms. What pants would even fit around this tail. They almost all had to be hip hugging. she sighed. That might work.

He came back out of the booth and she grinned and slid her arm into one of his with a wide smile. The cashier looked at them a little strange as he set the clothes down. Like she'd never seen Pilots before! She really shouldn't be able to tell. Cept the whole...yeah attitude... Satori sighed. It was like the wore signs. Maybe it was the tail though. It shouldn't be this strange in this day and age. Oh well. She looked at Wulf and it replaced the irritation with a warm feeling in her belly.

She watched some of the things he was buying and just shook her head. He was determined to dress her out of her style wasn't he?

"Oh I'll grab something if I see it." Then she stopped dead her arm still in his when she saw a pair of the cutest sweatpants ever. They looked so comfy! she dragged him over towards them. These would be perfect for lounging around after working out, or even working out in them! She made a happy sound as she grabbed them.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 01:21:46 pm »
He was enjoying this to the fullest extent, and she seemed to be too! That was good, he liked to be around people when they were really happy. It was just...good that way. Happy people just made the world seem a little bit more...alive and not as dark. All the pilots needed that, just a little bit of happiness and such. Ooo, he should get that made into needlepoint. Hee, Mr. Leech and Romance might like it! He'd hafta look into that later.

He was just about to pick out another skirt, one that was made from a very light material when she suddenly pulled him off course toward something else. Sweatpants! He forgot about that sorta thing. She'd need some very loose things after all wouldn't she? Comfy things. He had a lot of comfy things already. A whole lot of them. Cause he liked to be comfy as well. This was a sexy finding trip though. He wanted to find some sexy things!

"With those pants, I think that should be good!" He told her as he lead her to a changing room, handing over a pile of the skirts and form fitting leather pants he had found for her. For a moment he had just stood there, until he realized there were chairs for him to sit in. Once more he wondered where everyone was. There was barely anyone here. Like...almost no one. The people that were here seemed to be staying right away from them.

Geez, was it that obvious they were Pilots? People regarded them with fear and adoration but...how could they tell? Then again, maybe it was just because the two of them looked very odd. Him with his two different coloured hair and her with her one coloured hair and giant scorpion tail.

He really wanted to tie a little bow around that thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2008, 06:46:01 pm »
Satori let Wulf pull her around and grabbed some things here or there on her own. She saw a couple things she thought might equal the sexy of some of his pants that he had grabbed. She hoped anyway. She wanted to make him drool...just a little, not too much cause that would be gross.

She grinned to herself as he looked kind of lost as they reached the changing rooms. He was looking around like he was trying to figure something out. She really loved that she didn't know what he was thinking, she could have pushed her way into his mind probably but she liked it much better this way, a mystery.

She went into the changing room leaving him sitting outside. She laid the pile down and slid off her pants dropping them on the floor. She leafed through the pile of bottoms in front of her. Wow...some of these were short. She shook her head, this would certainly guarantee drool of some kind. Of course, a long dress would be difficult for her to wear...near impossible.

She peeked at the pants next, most of the ones he had picked out were hip huggers. She wondered for a moment if he had picked them that way because of her tail...or just because of the sexy factor. She peeked at the skirts again and blushed a little at a couple of them.

Let's start with something a little more tame.

She grabbed the pair of sweatpants feeling the fabric. They felt so comfy! She slid them on and made a noise that sounded like she was purring at the pants. They were very, very comfy. She walked out of the changing room with a wide smile.

"These are so relaxy!" She may have spent too much time around Wulf she was starting to talk like him.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2008, 01:40:26 pm »
He was excited! If their little shirt trip had been sexy, then the bottom part of her body would make it even sexier too! He was getting double the sexiness today, which was really just terrific actually. There had been a severe lack of sexiness all around, which had made him sad. However, now that he had a shopping buddy who was willing to model things, it was all happy again! Yay! He couldn't wait, even if she modelled plain pants and stuff it would still be a whole lot of fun!

Once more he was left to sitting, enjoying his own devices, mostly twiddling his thumbs and staring intently at them. Why did they move like that? They felt so soft too. Going round and round and round each other like that. Twiddle was a funny word too. So was Tweedle. He wasn't sure what tweedle meant though. He'd have to find out later on, because tweedle could go with twiddle.

He almost didn't notice her come out of the change room, in fact it took him a few seconds to see other movement, his eyes looking up to her and blinking. What had she picked..."Oh! Relaxing pants!" He quickly stood up to approach her, his hands going to the side of her hip to feel the fabric. "Oooo...nice and soft. Those are good relaxy pants. I think I have a couple of those! All...relaxy and softy and comfy." He let go of the fabric to go around her and check her from all angles. They didn't hug her body, but they DID look comfy.

Really comfy. Damn, he wished he had a pair of those one now. His current pants would do though.

"You just be all lounging around the Citadel with those. Stay in your apartment thingy, big relaxy pants, big relaxy sweatshirt with a...over the head...cover...thin g. Hood! Yeah the hood. Snuggle all up into the couch and watch a movie. Oh that sounds like fun, I'm gonna do that tomorrow." Yes, already he was planning his day of relaxy-ness.

Which would be nice of course.

"Okay! Go try on another!" He went back to his seat to sit down, hands gripping the side of the chair as he grinned, waiting. If he were a child, his feet would be swinging back and forth excitedly no doubt.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2008, 08:16:55 pm »
She blinked at him a couple times as he sat twirling his thumbs around. He looked really cute doing that for some reason. Like a little kid waiting for something. She wasn't sure how she had never met him before, they had to have! The pilots were a pretty close group. Granted she had been off by herself a lot, but...she knew she would have remembered that hair of his for sure. Maybe they had always just missed getting really introduced at get togethers.

His eyes lit up as she finally noticed her standing there, that made her feel warm in different places. In her heart and...yeah...warm. When he stood up and started to walk over to her she smirked at him. It disappeared as his hand ran over her hip though. That soft fabric against her skin, the warmth of his hand. Her hips were one of her weak spots. As he spoke her eyes opened, she didn't even realize they had closed.

"Yeah they're...perfect!" She listened as he described what sounded like an almost perfect day. Almost because she wasn't there with him snuggling on the couch. That would have made it perfect. She grinned at him and hopped away back into the changing room as he commanded. Perhaps she would suggest a movie watching with him.

How about we try something a little more interesting now? She grabbed a pair of jeans after sliding off the sweatpants. She looked at the pockets of the jeans and smiled. They had swirly silver designs on them. These would make her butt look awesome! She pulled them on and buttoned them checking them out in the mirror. They did make her butt look fantastic.

She gave a wide smile to herself in the mirror and headed back out of the changing room and walked over to him standing about three feet away and put her hands on her hips posing again.

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2008, 10:08:09 am »
Wulf had a lot of qualities of a teenager or little kid, one that made him seem like he shouldn't be a pilot, but some man in a psychiatric hospital. The good part, was he still was able to function like a real Pilot. All his knowledge was moved to instinct, so he still did his duties, and his patrols, just as he should. Besides, Tempest was an old dragon, and she had taken a liking to him. Probably because he was scared of her the most. She was a frightening creature, what could he say?

"I just love having a big pair of snuggly pants." He told her with a serious face and a nod. They were the cornerstone to any lazy day. Though, having a woman in those snuggly pants to snuggle up to while you were in your own snuggly pants? That was also a good thing to have. She was a woman too! And she had snuggly pants! Well, that was best reserved for another time. For another um...one of those two person get togethers. Date things. Ahem. Perhaps!

He went back to sitting on a chair, this time watching the doors so hard he was sure he could burn a hole through it and see inside. That would have been funny. Would have caught her off guard too! What would she come out in next? Another pair of snuggly pants? A skirt even? Leather pants? The possibilities were endless, until the door opened and showed him what was what. And then some. Because she started getting closer. From leaning forward to sitting back he just sort of watched the lower half of her body as it got closer. "Those are...I like those." He stood up slowly and took a gander at her in them and made a small approving noise as he noted that, indeed, her butt looked fantastic in them.

Scorpion tail or not, that was a very fantastic bum. Not that the scorpion tail was a turn off for him. Tails were sexy too.

Tempest taught him that.

"The snuggly pants were good but these just bring a whole new dynamic to pants wearing. I think the dynamic is your butt. It's a very very good dynamic too."

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2008, 03:48:11 pm »
Satori giggled and couldn't really come up with anything to say with the way he was looking at her. Then when he spoke to her first she stopped giggling and just grinned. He made her feel so good, not that other people she had been with hadn't. It was just a different sort of feeling...sweeter maybe?

"The dynamic is butt?" She chuckled but turned to look at him. "Thanks hon." She smiled at him staring at her butt. She even blushed a little. But she regained herself and waved at him as she walked back into the dressing room.

Moving around the pile of pants she saw that the leather pants were left then several skirts. She stared at the leather pants for a little bit before deciding they should be next. She had never worn leather pants before. They sort of through her off guard. She admired her jeans again one last time before sliding them off and dropping them on top of the sweatpants with her foot.

She pulled the leather pants on and stopped as she zipped and buckled them when she saw herself in the mirror.

Wow...
These are...sexy.

She wasn't sure what he was gonna do when he saw her in these. She guessed his jaw might hit the floor, since hers almost had. She turned around then turned back forward a couple times looking at them.

She walked out of the booth feeling a little self conscious because she wasn't really use to these kinds of pants at all. She tried to hide that though as she walked towards him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal