Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)  (Read 3138 times)

Anonymous

Wulf: Ooo...I'd rather you try it no hands style 8D
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 11:37:38 am »
He may have been considered out of it, but he had his sense of humour with him, buried beneath all that pilot program and what not. He was glad that Satori had that too, that she hadn't lost anything so to speak. Wulf really was glad to have someone along for this, as he did get to show off his new clothes to someone, and get their opinion on it at least.

"I thought so too, the whole dog/wolf thing." He ran his hand along the collar, around all the silver studs, grinning to himself. He did like collars, they felt neat! Maybe he was a little bit weird but he was allowed to be after all; the only people who would question him would be other pilots and the higher ups. Well. Tempest too. Though she seemed to not really mind his wardrobe choices. Probably because it involved leashes and what not, which she had him on.

Wulf grinned as he strutted about, moving closer to her to show off the collar as he ran his finger beneath it, showing it to he. "You should get one too, they're great I think." He moved away, going back into the changing room. He took a little longer this time, and there was quite a bit more noise. It kind of sounded like chains. When he reappeared, he had...well a short sleeved shirt on that was made of mesh really. It was black, but one could clearly see his torso beneath it. The chains were two chains wrapped in a cross over fashion from his hips to his shoulders, creating an X basically. It seemed he had used the fact that the shirt was mesh to weave the chain through.

"Ooo, should have heated the chain up." He noted, squirming slightly at the feel of the cold steel against his body, well, where it was touching. He struck a rather effeminate pose for her, though grinning still. "So whaddya think? How's this one?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2008, 10:11:46 am »
Satori's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide. Well, that was....interesting. She tilted her head to look at him a smile crossing her face. She came down on the positive side of that outfit. It was amusing if anything. Plus the chains were so handy.

She looked him over a little longer before saying anything and smiled wide.

"I like it! Definitely original." She turned her head the other direction to look at him. Observing his body beneath the mesh and her smile turned into a smirk. "And very you I think."

Anonymous

Wulf: I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 12:26:14 pm »
Well she was shell shocked, and that could only mean good things really. Did she like the outfit, or...well he'd wait to see what happened. The smile coming across her face did light her features and give him all the information he needed. She liked it then. He still just posed and flaunted for her, grinning a little at her.

"I'll rattle something fierce, can't sneak up on anyone." He sighed wistfully, putting a the back of his hand to his forehead dramatically. "Small price to pay I suppose. Alright, I think those are good for now." He disappeared into the changing room once more and appeared again a few minutes later with his original clothes on and a bundle of them under his arm.

"Now we move downstairs and get some pants and belts." Heh. Not to mention a few...other things. Well. No, not yet. They'd have to move to the basement for that, and eventually they'd get there. He wanted to get some new boxer shorts anyway. That'd no doubt shock Satori a little bit. "Actually, we should look for shirts for you first...that way he don't hafta get up here again."

Anonymous

Sa: I'ma get naked!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 02:38:37 pm »
This was a little nerve wracking.

The focus had been on him mostly and it was like the light just swung around suddenly to her. The pilot wasn't entirely ready for the switch. She nodded but looked around realizing she had no idea where she was going in this place, or what to look for.

Satori didn't normally feel so nervous. A lot of parties she threw or even crashed she was pretty much the center of attention. Which made a lot of sense..considering the giant freaking tail. She was use to it of course, but most people never got use to it.

The spotlight just seemed really bright all of a sudden. Maybe it was because she actually cared what Wulf thought of her. She tried to calm herself down it was pointless to get so nervous. People weren't that important to her. Normally anyway...

Humans... Lantenac was in her mind sounding exasperated.
Did you want something?
Of course not, I just wanted to remind you, Satori you have one purpose, what he thinks doesn't really play into that purpose.
So you're encouraging me!

She could hear the dragon sighing in her head but he was right. She found a whole new bounce in her step.

"You'll have to pick them out for me." She grinned and walked over to him motioning for him to lead the way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Wulf: I love mesh shirts and I don't know why.
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 07:23:10 am »
Wulf wasn't one to get worried or nervous. Well. He was when it involved Tempest of course, because it often meant there would be pain and what not, but usually he was a carefree sort of person. Some might have called him slow and stupid, maybe even simple but he was under the impression really that he was just who he was. He liked that about himself.

He was himself.

She seemed really nervous, and he wasn't even sure why of that. She was like any other pilot really, one who visited brothels, like to drink no doubt, and rode around on a big dragon vanquishing the foes of the Aedolis. Now she was in the presence of another Pilot, and yet...she seemed so...he wasn't sure how to put it. Was she perhaps worried what he thought? What did he think anyway? He knew he thought she was cute, even the giant scorpion tail added some aspects to that...she was likable too, in more ways than one.

Huh.

Did she think this might have been a date?

Was it?

"Dress up it is then. You can be my doll then." His eyes were alight with fun but his voice was perhaps a little on the bored sounding side. Well, it just didn't hold too much excitement to it, that's not how Wulf was. It was always his eyes that reflected it all, that's where the excitement was. Tempest couldn't put out the fire in his eyes, no matter how much she huffed and puffed. Wulf started to wander about the isles and various racks of clothing for Satori, grabbing and picking different things. some were baby doll shirt, perfect for hugging curves and accentuating the chest. He even managed to find one with insects on it, a light green colour with black dragonfly's on it that said "I'll dragonfly away with you any day." which...had to be good.

One particular combination was a large fishnet style shirt that covered all the way down to the wrists, sort of like what he had on before, but the holes were a whole lot bigger. "This one needs...needs something...can't just wear it as a shirt. Ah..." He found a tube top, simple, purple...tube top. He layed it against her for a moment, looking between it and the mesh shirt. "Yes. This colour." Alright. A few normal shirts with pretty colours and designs, and then a few of his more playful abstract ones that he wanted to see her parade in.

Anonymous

Re: Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 08:02:24 pm »
Satori watched him walk around the smile still crossing her face then her face quickly turned to curiosity as she went to catch up with him as she saw some of the things he was picking out. She caught glimpses of some of the shirts but never really got a full view of them. Some of which looked much smaller than she normally wore. But this was all about adventuring right?

She gulped.

She wasn't sure she was so ready to show so much skin. Then she stopped walking and thought for a moment. She worked on her body so much it fit to show it off right? Though that wasn't really the point...her thought trailed off as she saw he tube top he held in front of her. Her eyes went wide for a moment then she smiled at him.

"Interesting...to say the least." Then as she looked at him and saw how he looked happy just to be around her and out something clicked in her mind. She felt so awkward because it had never mattered really what her opinion was...it always dealt with Lantenac except in a few areas. This was one of the few places someone cared what she thought.

A low growl sounded in her head. Lantenac...and he was mad...obviously so, and it was because she had an opinion.

Sorry Lantenac, You know you come first.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 11:52:24 pm »
Wulf was really actually enjoying himself. Considering that he didn't get to do this much, only to himself. That wasn't much fun after all. He found that she had a good body after all, and he could use that to his advantage. It was really quite fun, just being able to put anything he really wanted to on her! He could feel she was nervous perhaps but...since she could see what he had been putting on well...yeah.

Shame was silly.

"It'll look good! It really will." He insisted as he handed her a few more clothes and led her around to the changing room for women. It took him a moment to find a seat to sit in but he finally got one and hauled it over. There wasn't a lot of people around, he found that odd. Maybe they were warned that he was headed that way. Well, people were like that, really scared of Pilots and all that. Not to mention that...Satori had the tail thing going on.

He wondered what it would feel like to hug.

Bet it would feel all smooth.

Hm? Oh! Clothes right! After they were done on this floor they would take their finds downstairs to the pants and skirts and all that sort of thing. Then they would move downstairs to what might be some really fun times. Like panties, bras, boxers, swimsuits, and a speedo or two for him!

Hah, he'd shake his money maker for her!

Not that he made much money from shaking it. He'd make a couple of credits one time actually but...that was a strange day actually

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 06:48:27 pm »
Satori nodded and followed him around the store, seeing his so comfy made her comfier. They arrived at the dressing room she let a breath escape her to release all her nerves it's what she always did before a mission before flying before using her powers. She always let a breath out to release all the things she didn't want in her mind anymore.

"Well of course it'll look good." She was thumbing through the pile of clothes trying to imagine the things that were in this strange pile on her body. Some of the things she saw she actually liked, surprisingly. Maybe she should make Wulf do her shopping for her most of the time. She looked around as well seeing there weren't many people. She got a small grin on her face. That could work to her advantage. Putting on a little show for him. Her grin grew wider.

she stopped at the tube top and mesh shirt again and she wondered how all these things would look with her tail.

Anonymous

Mmm, sexy scorpion tail
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 01:01:33 pm »
Having fun with the little girl? A voice cut into his mind and he coughed uncomfortably. S-she isn't little Tempest...a-and...Y-yes. Um. How a-are you? He asked his dragon as he waited for Satori to come out of the booth in her new clothes he picked out for her. He didn't know why Tempest despised him having some fun...it wasn't like it would get in the way of...anything.

You have your fun now Adalwulf, but remember who you belong to. Always. He sighed in relief. So he was basically given permission at this time. He could really enjoy himself! Yay!

Wait.

What was he enjoying himself with again?

His eyes focused and looked around at the room he was in. Hm. Let's see...there were clothes around. A lot of clothes around. And he was in front of a booth of some sort. OH! The girl with the scorpion tail! Wulf instantly perked up as he folded one leg over the other, his hands resting on his knees as he stared  at the booth of the door. It was almost like he was trying to just burn through the door and see what was on the other side.

Hehehe. Scorpion tail.

It was sexy! She was sexy! And she wanted to stay with HIM. How cool was that? She was a pilot too so it wasn't like he couldn't easily find her. If he remembered. He would remember. Yeah. He had to! Even if he had to make some note to remind him on the VCN.

Oh he should go to the VCN again and update his Personal Page.

Anonymous

Sa: Damn! I'm Smexay!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 11:45:38 am »
Satori was glancing from shirt to shirt in the piles she had laid around the dressing room. She was spacing out as she move automatically around the dressing room and tried to decide which outfit to attack first.

The more time she spent with Adawulf, the more she could feel him there his presence, a little of how he was feeling, without even trying to do so. In general cases it was more than annoying and very difficult to concentrate on anything but being a pilot. With him though it was like it made sense. She tried to keep her powers...and tail in check around him.

The urge was hard to resist though. To know exactly what he was thinking. Of course though...he would know she was in his mind. She shook her head and saw which outfit she was standing in front of. The dragonfly one. She smiled and slid off her other shirt putting this one on. She turned and looked in the mirror and gave a quiet gasp.

The shirt hugged her very well and left a little portion of stomach peeking out. Her eyes were a little wide and she turned around and looked over her shoulder seeing a little of her back hanging out too. She posed a couple times and a wide smile was on her face. it WAS a good idea to let him pick.  Then she spun again and opened the door walking out of it with her hands on her hips and grinning at him.

Anonymous

Wulf: I'll agree to that.
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 02:37:53 pm »
Wulf spent his time being patient, though his eyes were full of eager intent. What would she look like? Would she look great? Would they just not work on her? No! That couldn't be. It had to work. They had to look good on her. He had picked them out for just that matter.

She would notice his mind was strange. His feelings were very muddled, his thoughts were soft and everywhere. His mind wasn't normal at all. Some might even think him insane if they were able to peek into the depths. His mind was full of military training mostly, but if they looked deeper, if they poked around, they'd find a bit more of his sanity. His real thoughts. What he thought...what he felt...how he reacted to people and situations...

It was just a very strange mind.

He was staring vacantly while the door suddenly opened and she stepped out. For a moment he said nothing. He seemed almost blank. Then he snapped back and noticed her standing there in that shirt. It did hug her, quite a bit, and his grin slowly appeared on his face. His eyes lit up as he gave a sharp wolf whistle. Oh he liked it indeed actually. He could even see a little bit of her stomach as the shirt didn't cover all of it, and he liked it.

Licking his lips he stood up and looked about her, peering over her shoulder and inspecting her. "That is absolutely terrific." He told her with a grin as he took a step back and sat down again. "Your tail just makes it all the better though. Mmm."

Anonymous

Sa: ^_^ I'ma jump on j00 >.>
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 03:31:39 pm »
Satori panicked and felt really nervous for a minute as he sort of just sat there. Then she could feel the overwhelming pull of his mind as it twirled around in there thinking. It felt a lot like her own, like it jumped around to all sorts of different things at random times. Often finding yourselves spaced out in random places. Reciting Aedolis laws over in your mind when you weren't even originally thinking about them.

It was strange to be a pilot.

Then he reacted. She started to blush at him and even let out a bit of a giggle as he walked around her. As he looked at her tail and only talked about it in a good way a wider smile broke over her face. He made her feel...normal. And it felt...good.

"Well you are my new personal shopper then Adawulf." She winked at him and went back into the booth a giant smile on her face. She slid the dragon fly shirt off of her head and set it in her 'yes' pile. She started to flip through the other shirts and stopped dead when a black thin shirt ran over her hands. There was a green dragon made of shiny material on it. She stopped feeling it slide over her hands it felt strange to her. She slid it on over her head and it covered her but gave her figure an even slimmer look and felt soft against her skin.

She tried not to think about the fact that the look in the dragon's eyes terrified her.

Anonymous

Wulf: I'll catch ya 8D
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 05:54:47 pm »
He didn't mean to just stare at her, but his mind didn't focus on her for a moment. He wasn't even really sure WHAT he had been focusing on really. It had just...well he wasn't really sure. It wasn't a good thing though. Well. It might have been of course. However it just sort of flew out of his mind and that was about it. He was focusing on Satori once more.

If there was one thing that he had been taught by the Pilot program was that he shouldn't discriminate. They had people there with wings, and elbow spikes, and growing claw hands...So he didn't really discriminate.

that would be wrong.

"Really? I like the sound of that." His grin stayed plastered to his face as he watched her recede into the booth. Awww. He wanted to go in there with her. That probably though wasn't a really good idea of course. He had only just sorta met her. I mean. He knew her and all but...he was just really getting to know her. The her her. The one that no one really knew because of the fact that they were pilots.

Which was sad because she was nice and cute.

Wulf put his arms up behind his head, resting them there like a pillow of sorts. He couldn't wait to see what was coming. This wasn't even going to be the highlight either! Tops were really cute and all but...there was the bottoms and the underwear that was coming up!

They should put a veil on her tail too, that would be awesome.

Anonymous

Sa: Just watch out for the tail >.>
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2008, 06:34:28 pm »
A hearty chuckle was bouncing around in her mind as she tried to pull her eyes away from the dragon's own on the black shirt. The voice was as familiar as her own conscious. She probably listened to it more than the latter. She shook her head and closed her eyes breaking free of the staring contest with the shirt...she should have guessed it would win, the shirt didn't have eyelids after all.

The laugh still hung like cobwebs as she walked out of the booth and started to pose again for Adawulf. She grinned at him over her shoulder the dragon's tail twisted around to the back of the shirt. She tried not to think about the fact that she was surrounded by it, but it was a truth of most of her life.

"It's pretty, but I'm not sure about this one." Her eyes drifted off a little then turned back to him. He would probably see right through her act. That was an advantage of the whole pilot thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 03:16:29 pm »
Wulf was one of the few Pilots who didn't actually use his powers outside of what was really needed to. Things like talking to his dragon and what not. Other than that, he found it rude to try and poke around in other people's minds. It was either that or he did it all the time and he just really couldn't remember. Both of them were very possible considering just who he was.

Still, he wouldn't use his powers here.

He didn't even know he should have a reason to do so!

As she walked out he was once more upon his feet. At least he hadn't forgotten why he was here. He smiled as he very obviously began to check her out. Why shouldn't he? She was a real hottie, and she was with him. That still astounded him. She wanted to be around him. He began to circle her, peering closely at the top. Maybe staring at her boobs a little. Just a little.

"Really? I think it looks great on you." He told her earnestly as he continued to admire her. Oh yeah. Underwear was gonna be a fun floor to experiment on. There was no question about it. She was all trim and sexy, he was surprised he hadn't lost his head already!

"And the design is so...um...you know...for us pilots." The right word didn't come to him but he was trying his best to think about what it was. Ironic maybe? He wasn't too sure. He just knew that it was something funny but also kinda deep. There was a word for that somewhere.

Anonymous

Sa:Think that back that thing up song was written about me?
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 08:22:50 pm »
Satori smiled as he stood up and walked towards her again. She felt a warmth climbing up her neck and cheeks making her ears a little warm. This shirt was apparently going in the yes pile as well. She nodded as he spoke feeling closer to him as he struggled to find words to define the shirt. It was exactly how she felt about it.

"You're gonna turn me arrogant Adawulf." His name felt right coming from her lips. She spaced out and wondered absently if he would ever make her scream it. Now that was just wrong! Or...really, really right. She couldn't quite place it. Though it was far too soon to think about such things! Right? Right! She grinned to herself though, loving the way he was looking at her. Satori's heart was moving faster against her chest and she felt a very nice heat she hadn't felt honestly for someone in a long time.

She wiggled her fingers at him in a goodbye as she sashayed back into the dressing room. She put the shirt in the yes pile but upside down so that way the eyes wouldn't keep staring at her. She turned in the booth, happy that it was a larger sort of booth so her tail would fit. Truth be told though, it was still somewhat cramped. Her hands grabbed hold of the purple tube top and the fishnet shirt sliding them on. She turned and looked at herself from each side. She grinned widely. He might go crazy after this one.

She wandered out of the booth and started to pose for him again.

Anonymous

Wulf: I like big butts and I cannot lie...or stand up...*cou
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 02:11:10 pm »
"You mean you aren't already?" Adalwulf asked her with a small smile. This apparently was a very lucid moment of his. It was good actually. Very good. He just seemed to watch her with a large smile, wondering what was happening in her mind. Then of course, his own mind began to wander as he thought about what to do after this. Food would be nice. He really wanted a burger or something with deep fried to it. Or Rice. Rice was really good too. Wait. Why was he thinking about rice again? Was there something about rice that he needed to remember?

Already his mind was going in a strange loop of remembering and then forgetting. However, movement in his eye made him remember that he was at the mall with Satori. Hee hee. Scorpion girl. That tail was so neat. Hah! He could actually say to her "nice tail" and it wouldn't be a euphemism or anything, it would be totally true!

He didn't even bother with a chair, he just sat down on the ground with a goofy smile on his face. He couldn't way to see what she was going to change into. He couldn't remember what he had chosen for her, but still, he must have picked good things! Really good things! His fingers drummed along his knee as he watched the door carefully. Huh that was a pretty neat door. NO! Must not get distracted. Focus on...on...RIGHT! Satori in the booth. Though...she wasn't in the booth now. She was...out of the booth.

Wulf looked slack jawed as she stood in front him. It was a mixture of awe and shock, kind of what you might think a person would look like if someone saw their Goddess for the first time. This time Wulf didn't stand up but stayed right where he was.

"Did...Did I pick...that one out? That's..." There wasn't any words that he could really say. He just grinned at her. He really didn't want to stand up. That ahm...that wouldn't be a good idea. Let's just say that some blood moved to a different part of his body.

"I love it...we need to get you a few more of those..." And perhaps a neat nylon shirt. Oh he knew a few really sexy ones that would look great on her. But damned. Fishnet and purple tube top. "I'd um...get up and look around but ahm...The floor is really comfy actually. Yeah." He nodded as he patted the thin carpet. Yep. Really comfy!

Anonymous

Sa: Mwahahahaha! >.> I don't do these thing just to tease j0
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 08:23:47 pm »
She leaned over him for a moment as a slight blush crept up to her cheeks making them a little rosy as she looked at Adawulf. She put a hand on his shoulder touching his neck slightly. She shook her head giving him a very knowing look and biting her lip.

"Yes it looks very comfy...like concrete with fuzz on it." She didn't have to be a pilot to see what was going on. She stretched herself straight again and went back into the booth feeling very satisfied with herself. She slid the two shirts over her head and put them in the yes pile. He hadn't picked one wrong shirt, he had somehow read her mind. She laughed a little to herself...wonder how he did that? She rolled her eyes at her own joke. Then grabbed another two shirt combo she had managed to sneak without him seeing her grabbing it...she hoped anyway it might ruin the surprise.

Her hand reached out to grab the shirt she had been saving till the end. Her giddy flirty grin was replaced with an evil teasing one as she looked at it. The top shirt was a thin black material that would cling to her in all the right places. It felt like air in her hands as she let it glide over them. It was cut around the neck so the fabric was like a collar, her shoulder were exposed and down her arms a little till the sleeves came back in and went down to her wrists. The bottom shirt was just a black shirt with out straps that cut off right above her belly button.

The two shirt slid on and she stopped as she looked at herself in the mirror with a surprised expression...it was black like most of her clothes but different right? She would have to keep him around to help her pick clothes...and to pick them off. She shook the images that came into her head away and walked out of the booth.

"This is the last one." She got on a serious model face then couldn't contain the laughter and broke into a giggle.

Anonymous

Wulf: I think you do and it's naughty.
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 04:16:54 pm »
The touch on his shoulder made his skin rise. In the good way, with goosebumps, not the bad way, which was the fear way. He didn't fear her. How could he? He just watched her carefully as she watched him the same. Did she know? Probably. It wasn't that hard to miss considering that he was almost blatantly obvious about it. Being all nervous and covering himself and trying to look aloof but failing.

"Yeah, exactly like that. Except it's not moss or anything it's just like...fuzzy goodness." He nodded quickly before he gulped as she went back into the booth. Whew. Okay. That was good. Very very good. Maybe the floor was a bad idea to sit. He didn't even know why he had sat there. Getting up somewhat awkwardly, slouching somewhat to try and aah...hide everything he quickly sat back on the chair. Alright. He could hide very well here he just...crossed his legs and rested his hands on them. There. Very good. All hidden!

Things were good then.

He waited for her to reappear though, his attention drifting once in a while. Like what to have for supper. Or lunch. Next meal. Right. That's what it was. Next meal. The door started to open and his eyes snapped right to it to look at her. To stare. There was a blush on his cheeks now, creeping onto the pale skin. O-oh my. "I...I uh...I REALLY like that one." Yeah this wasn't fair. Now he really would have to stay sitting wouldn't he. His mind began to race with different thoughts and pictures, too fast for his brain to really process but he knew some of them were probably naughty.

"I think we've picked the best clothes for you!" It made him wonder of course. If a SHIRT did this to him, how did he expect to get through all the naughty things. Hmph. It wasn't fair being a man. Man's...ness stood out in a crowd. Hah hah. Literally too!

"Definitely keep that one. Yeah." When she disappeared he quickly stood up and...making sure no one was looking he began to sort of pace quickly. Had to get the blood somewhere else. Like his legs. Or his face. Blushing would help. Or hinder. Considering it would probably make him think of Satori and then he'd be right back in place again!

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 06:20:42 pm »
Satori let the door latch behind her with an audible click and slide the top off. She put them in the the pile with the others and pulled her regular shirt on again. She stopped as she straightened herself up and slowly pushed a strand of hair back from her eyes. She felt herself being pulled into her mind again. That happened to her a lot. She would just zone out lost in her own mind. It was one thing that never quite got squashed out of her through her training. She thought she still has a good grip on who she was before she went into the real training the all out training. After, she was just a little less glued together, a lot more cynical, and a load more sarcastic. The small changes meant a lot more...they always grew into different things. Satori wasn't positive if she missed the little nervous candidate she used to be or not.

Why was she even thinking about this? Why did Wulf make her all introspective? She shook her head again sitting down. She tried to keep her eyes in her lap but they drifted up to the mirror again. She could almost see the young her sitting there. The lighter color clothes. She looked at the organizer on her wrist...speaking of younger her she needed to write her father a letter. E-mail him, call him, something. Her thoughts drifted off to a quiet place where she wasn't even sure if she was thinking about anything...just muddled smoke.

She shook her head again more forcefully this time. She typed a note into the organizer about writing her Dad a letter then walked out of the booth holding the clothes to her chest. She almost bumped into Wulf expecting him to still be sitting down. She stopped and watched him walk back and forth a few times with interest. A grin broke out across her face.

"Antsy?" It felt so good to be around him, he just made the dark weird smoky thought bubble into happier feelings.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal