Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)  (Read 3139 times)

Anonymous

Hunting Wulf (Kitsy! Right here!)
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:10:48 pm »
No matter what happened in life, shopping was always going to be there to help calm his nerves.

After all, Haviah was a haven right? New jewellery, new parts for his body which he could replace his old ones, upgrades, and not to mention there was much he could do here. The mall was the perfect place to relax. There were restaurants, bars, little cafes, even juice bars. Those were interesting. Entire bars dedicated not to selling alcohol, but just beverages made from fruit and vegetables. Not that they weren’t good drinks of course, but they were so strange. Delicious though. Sometimes he’d go to a juice bar, get a drink there, and head to a real bar and get his favourite alcoholic beverage and mix them together. Ah, that was good.

He had chosen to start wandering the mall during the later hours, when less people were out. His sleeping schedule was incredibly mixed up, sometimes he’d be awake for the entire nights, and sometimes asleep for the nights really, such was the life of a man who had a hectic schedule that revolved around war and conquest right?

With Tempest outside, he was free to wander the mall mostly uninhibited. Sure he had the psychic link still to her but…she wasn’t really able to tell him all what he should do. No limbs or appendages to lose, no eyes to be replaced, nothing serious for him to do…he just got to wander about. First stop was to look at new cybernetic parts, a new hand perhaps, maybe something to give him a strange new look in the end. Something new, some new part of his body to be replaced, heart maybe? It was always tedious deciding, and he really didn’t like the idea of rearranging his organs. They were in working order after all, and they DID look nice, at least, that’s what the scans had said. He had yet to have himself disembowelled after all, though Tempest had warned him of it might happening in the future.

Adalwulf sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, combing back the half white and half indigo hair, getting it free from his shining orange eyes. Ah, all the fun he had modifying his body, he had yet to find a way to stop his hair from ever moving again. Gel worked well enough of course, but it was so tedious really. There had to be something better perhaps! He’d find it eventually, but cybernetic hair or fake hair really didn’t work for him. Not in the least.

His next stop was to find a juice bar. He didn’t much feel like drinking, his stomach was perhaps a little on edge at this time, he’d rather just have something sweet and fruit flavoured instead. It would at least help to calm him down just a bit then. “Lemon. Lots of lemon. And one lime.� He told the clerk quietly as he stared downward at the countertop. Something nice and sweet, or were they sour? He was pretty sure Lemons were sweet. Something like that! It didn’t really matter of course, he just knew that it was really delicious after all. Soon, with drink in hand he was back to the mall, standing in front of a place that had a big label on it saying “Tattoos and Piercings.�

Should he?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:52:13 pm »
A dark purple light lit the shadows of her face as she stood in a dark hallway away from most of the shops. He headset was giving off the light as her brow furrowed in frustration, everything in her body language said the person who was on the other end of that headset did not please her. She shook her head and rubbed her temples.

'It is supposed to be my day off.' She grumbled in her head. Lantenac gave a hearty chuckle.

You Never get a day off. The person on the other end stopped talking for a moment.

"Satori are you there?" She opened her eyes. again and let her hand drop from her temples and lifted her arm to press a button that expanded into a little organizer on her wrist which she typed on with her left hand.

"I know all these things that you're telling me Daniel."

And you should be a little nicer.

'I suppose I could.' Lantenac had the same amused sound he often got at her attitude with other people.  She followed his instructions and changed to what he wanted, she barely thought about it as she did it."Well Daniel keep me updated. If anything new comes up call me any time." She pressed a button on the headset and shrank back into the plate that connected her to The Network. She continued typing on the keyboard for a moment then pressed a button that closed it and it shrank back into her silver cuff.

She gave a relaxed sigh and walked out of the hallway and back into the bright lights of the place. She let herself slide back into her day off. Though she didn't feel she was relaxed enough. Satori spotted one of the alcoholic bars and steered herself towards it with a small smile.

The man behind the bad seemed to recognize her, or at least the emblem on the shirt she wore. A black tank top with the emblem of the pilots in white. She had a nice leather jacket on over it and a pair of tight black pants and some high heels. Her hair was up in it's usual ponytail. She saw his eyes drift to her scorpion tail and she narrowed her eyes. He compensated by giving Satori a percentage off the price of her Vodka and fruit drink. She licked her lips as he set it in front of her. That taste never got old. Even though this Vodka was far more powerful than it's past versions it was still perfect. She swayed down the walkways wondering and sipping her drink when she stopped dead in front of a tattoo and piercings place. Another pilot was in there, plus the thrill of something interesting. a new mark.

<Satori Clare, Don't you look strange enough?>

"No such thing Lantenac."

Anonymous

He just needs a woman's touch. xDD
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 12:36:46 am »
As he pondered over what to get next, what possible thing he could do to his body, he felt something...there was a tug, a new tug at his mind. Lazily he turned his attention toward the source, staring at the woman who was there, coming into shop. At first, he wondered if there was someone else that was doing that tug, until he realized of course who was there. It was the woman, she was the Pilot actually! Those bored eyes brightened ever so slightly as he figured out just who it was.

Mayori.

Wait no! No it...it...His head tilted to the side and his lips pursed as he tried to think. Not Mayori...Um...Sator i! Yeah. That was her name. He had seen her around of course, he was sure he had eaten dinner in a mess hall near her, might have even talked to her actually. He couldn't really remember at this time, things were jumbled at this time. All that was his focus right now was just on the next piercing or tattoo. He already had a few tattoos on his arm, one on his hip, piercings on his left ear...hmm...he could get four in his right perhaps...one in his nose...

However, he decided to approach Satori, she might have an idea as to what would be a good choice.

"I'm having a crisis of conscience." His voice was soft, somewhat bland with little emotion as he stared at Satori, though there was a small smile creeping on his face. "What do you think would look better, four stud earings in my ear, or one hoop around my nose?" He asked her as he turned his head slightly to show her his ears. "Already have two over here in this ear, so I'm not sure which would go better with what I have already." Then of course there was the matter of his tattoo. He had to get a tattoo of course.

"I was thinking of," He stopped talking, mid sentence to raise his drink to his mouth and take a long sip, making a slightly puckered face and shaking his head before coughing. "Getting a long dragon tattoo up my shin." He said as he looked down to his leg, giving it a small shake. It would go well with the whole...being a pilot thing after all. He already had a trailing comet on his hip, and there was pair of crossed swords on his arm, so the dragon might be appropriate.

"So, what's your honest opinion?" After all, she was a woman, she knew what she was talking about. Well, he hoped she did at least, he wasn't even sure he had a real sense of style, but he was trying.

Anonymous

Does He EVER Stop talking About Himself? XP
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 04:46:59 pm »
I am pretty sure there is Satori Clare. She frowned and pouted a little.

'Lant, you're a giant dragon and you think I..."

Watch your tone girl. She looked down at the ground as if he was in front of her .

'I'm sorry.' she replied instantly and she shuffled a little looking a lot like a little girl she wasn't. 'I'm just interested in the other pilot, I so rarely meet them in off time anymore.' Lantenac was quiet so she assumed it was safe she wouldn't further provoke his wrath.

She walked into the shop and looked around for a few moments before seeing the other pilot approach her and start talking very quickly without really introducing himself, though he didn't really need to. She saw his hair and knew who he was, plus that handy little psychic connection.

She took him in silently nodding as he went on rambling about himself and his piercings. She tilted her head and looked at him trying to decide how to answer. Mostly she was concentrating on how she thought he was somewhat attractive and obviously very interesting. When he stopped talking she tried to concentrate on what he had been talking about.

"Well...to be completely honest." She put her hand over her heart for a moment. "I think that the nose piercing would make you look like some kind of strange animal." She smirked. "Now the tattoo of the dragon sounds interesting, I'm sure any dragon would love to be inscribed in your skin." She had considered the idea a couple times herself.

It felt good to have someone to speak to besides vendors, people were normally so nervous and not free with themselves when they talked to her. She supposed she was somewhat intimidating. The giant tail may have had something to do with it.[/u]

Anonymous

Only when he's talking about him and her and that tail ;)
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 02:07:57 am »
Satori had actually caught Adalwulf on a day he was feeling particularly chatty. He was away from Tempest, though he could still feel her trying to push him on, but it wasn't as strong...and he had a day off. He could sort of be himself. Sort of. He couldn't really be totally himself, that part would always stay hidden deep inside of him. It was just his way though.

Still, with her giant scorpion tail and all, it was odd he hadn't remembered her name right off the bat.

Wulf raised a hand to his nose, fingertips touching the tip of it as she said it might make him look like some strange animal. Hrm. Perhaps it might really...then again, he was Wulf, being an animal was all part of it! Then again, what did she know? He'd never seen any animal of sub-par intelligence with a nose ring or something like that. Maybe a sub-part intelligent humanoid but never an animal. Still, he didn't want to look like any of that, so a nose piercing was now off his list for the time being.

The studs in his ear was still up for debate.

"Thanks then...Satori right?" Just because he was pretty sure he knew her name, didn't mean he was completely sure. Best to check instead of like...well...you know. Call her a name like he knew for sure and then just up...being wrong. That tail looked like it could really hurt. Right, angering the woman with the large painful looking tail is a bad idea then. Not like he'd have a reason to anger her of course. It just seemed kinda mean perhaps.

"Tattoo it is. You going to get anything?" She might look good with a tattoo. He had almost wanted to get a tatto on his face, a really intricate almost ancient Tribal tattoo on his cheek or something but he never dared do that yet. "You'd look pretty good with one around your wrist or on your forearm. Something that's just a design." Didn't have to mean anything, just had to look good after all. "If you're not sure, just watch and look while I get mine. See if it's worth the trouble." Of course, the trouble with Wulf is that it had to be painful. He went to completely unneeded lengths to get his tattoos done, Tempest insisted on it after all. That was another person like Satori. You know, big painful tail and all. Though Tempest had a lot more in her arsenal.

Wulf gave a small wave, having given her the invitation to watch his tattooing if she wished, went to the front desk and placed his card down on the counter. "Tattoo please, this dragon style, around my leg. Make it look like this." He showed a small holo projection of Tempest, making sure to note the colours before putting it away. The man behind the desk gave a small nod as he swiped the card. "Ink it first, put down the layer with that, outline, colour it light first with laser, and then back to needle for finishing touches and darker colouring." In an instant he could have the tattoo on him with laser, almost completely painless and it wouldn't take as long but...

This was a representation of Tempest after all. She was pain, so it had to hurt.

"Alright, take a seat, an artist will be with you soon. Pull up your pant leg and you might want to put your drink down." He just gave a shrug as he went to the chair, using one free hand to pull the pant leg up while he held onto his drink. It only took a minute for someone to arrive with various instruments, different inks and lasers ready to begin the process. And so it started, first burning off all hair on the area with a laser and then moving on with the needle. It buzzed quietly, like an angry bee just ready to sting. As it began to move into his flesh, Wulf went tense and his head lolled back as his eyes closed.

Oh he could still feel pain, but it only registered a little bit on his face. However, he didn't dare drink, as he might choke or spill for that matter. Some people watched, a little disgusted by the barbarism, while others were impressed, even intrigued. After the pain of the Pilot Program, there wasn't much to fear from a needle, not anymore. Didn't mean it didn't hurt, just he had felt more pain than /that/ after all.

Anonymous

Sa: Shiiiiiiiiiiiny o.o
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 09:30:53 pm »
Satori walked next to a little closer than may have been polite but he didn't seem to care too much. She found herself pulled by him, it may have been the connection or just him she just wasn't sure what it was. Any guess would be a shot in the dark.

She walked up to the desk with him and as he described that tattoo she watched him and the man behind the counter like a hawk almost. Wulf spoke so serenely and business-like. Even though the man behind the counter looked confused and a little nervous of Wulf. She shook her head as she realized why. That would be a very painful way to do it. The man kept glancing at her not so much to include her but like she scared him. She simply arched a brow and crossed her arms.

Satori stayed near Wulf as he wandered into the back room. She sat in a chair somewhat close so she could view what was going on. She never took her eyes off of him, she could see him move a little in the face sometimes but he was barely showing it. Her brow furrowed as she watched him. The crowd formed around her but she never looked side to side. Her eyes were glued to him.

For some reason despite the pain she suddenly really, really wanted a tattoo. She felt it was like a challenge had been laid down and she would need to take it. She...needed to see what it was like.

She began to ponder her options in her mind her fingers tapping the chair next to her as she stretched out more to think. She always kept one eye on him though.

Anonymous

Wulf: Follow the shiny?
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 11:23:59 pm »
He barely even noticed that she stood beside him. He barely even really noticed the fear of the man behind the counter. Barely. It still registered, he just...didn't care. The holo card had told who and what he was after all, and a Pilot could be the worst kind of trouble. However, he had no plans for trouble, this establishment had been good to him for a while so...what reason would there be for unorganized chaos? It just seemed like a bad idea.

As Wulf sat there, his head lulled back slightly and his eyes closed. He just had to relax, focus on something other than the pain. However, in his mind there was always that little voice that would try to pull him back, his dragon, Tempest, calling him. He could hear her, and he would slowly find himself back and focusing on the pain. She was amused, he knew this much, but he wouldn't dare upset her. Just let her think he was in pain, let her believe it.

Heh, there was something good about all this, the attention, the crowd.

Though it might have only been about five or six people, it was still nice, more so with a fellow pilot in the audience watching in awe of it. A sadist because he could be, or at least, because he was forced to be. That wasn't a matter though, because soon the pain was disappearing as the laser was being applied. Sweet relief really, if only for a few minutes or so. He dreaded to hear the sound of the needle starting up again, but stayed as still as possible as it began to bite into his flesh.

The blood was wiped up soon, a laser was run over it to seal it all up and he looked at it carefully, smiling slightly as he stood up and looked at it. Yes, very nice, it looked really nice actually. It had turned out just as he imagined it, and that hopefully would please Tempest. It wasn't her portrait, the style was a lot more archaic, a lot more interesting he thought than the normal dragon look so, he liked it.

"Looks good don't it?" Wulf asked as he knelt down to roll the pant leg back down. There we go, one new tattoo and he was all set. As he stood though, he did get to have a great view of Satori, and his arm and hand brushed against hers as he rose, by accident, or...maybe not so much. "Think you'll get something?" He was back to looking...normal, his face having that bored expression on his face. Though, a small smirk was trying to creep through his regular bored expression.

"I think a howling Wulf would look good on your thigh or on the back of your hip." Of course, she wouldn't know he had really referred to himself, but his comment had been innocent if anything. "They do good wolves here."

Anonymous

Sa: Well That Sounds Appealin....I mean....FREAK!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 09:47:30 pm »
She watched him stand and slide the pant leg back down, it was slightly gruesome to watch, though there was no denying both of them had seen and been through worse. She shook her head at him.

"Keep doing those things and people will think you are a masochist." She gave him a slight sneer as the people around them started to clear out. "I don't think a wolf should be on me quite yet. Though you have inspired me." She knelt down in front of him and lifted his pant leg up to look at the tattoo again. She hovered her hand over it looking at it. She stood up again sliding his pant leg down slowly and turning away from him and walking over to the man.

"Do you need something?" She pulled out her keyboard again with a killer smile pressing a button on the side and it projected an image above the keyboard of a wrist with a scorpion and a dragon around it one on each side reaching for the other.

"I'd like this." She tried to keep her smile as he looked somewhat perturbed.

"Do you want it like your friend there?" She looked at Wulf over her shoulder.

"No, I don't think I'm quite up for that today."

Anonymous

Wulf: Mount and stuff you if you want ;)
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 11:54:14 am »
Oh they had both been through so much more than just a simple needle tattoo, this was nothing compared to the pilot program

"People are free to think what they want about me." Wulf just gave a small shrug of his shoulders as he looked about, wondering just why all the people had been there. It didn't matter, after all they were leaving. He did give a small grin at her comment, almost letting a chuckle get through. Heh heh, this was a nice little surprise wasn't it? "A shame. Well, at least some good came of it." He blinked as his eyes travelled down to look at her as she rolled his pant leg back up, trying to figure out just what she was up to.

That's when she pulled the pant leg back down and went to the counter. Wulf followed, staying though a few feet away, he didn't want to seem...any weirder of course. He did peek over her shoulder to look at her design and nodded approvingly. It was always good to get a tattoo that reflected who you were, and the scorpion with the dragon sort of made a lot of sense.

"Not many are." Wulf commented as he came to stand near her more. "Can't wait to see it." With that he went to the back room where the man pointed to, where they should all go to. It was room number 3, and Wulf stood off in the corner of the room, smirking to himself. If he was smooth about this, he could even get a second tattoo on her. Would that be smart of him?

No, that wouldn't. He should probably not interfere. On the next run when she got a tattoo maybe, but the first tattoo should at least be proper.

Anonymous

Sa: O_O Oh myyyyy >.> <.<
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 04:17:57 am »
Satori followed Wulf and the man back to door number three. She noticed how she fell in line right away and tried to ignore the feeling that she was programmed to do so, it was nicer to believe she did it on her own. They entered the room and she gave Wulf a wink as she sat down. The man was looking very nervous and making a few humorous scared expressions as she shifted her tail around to get comfortable. As if she might skewer him at any moment.

She let her arm relax as the man begin to pass over it. She found it was barely painful, she barely noticed it. Of course that was because she didn't take the same route as Wulf with the pain and all. She was looking at Wulf every once in awhile. She wasn't sure why he wasn't obsessively looking at his tattoo that's what she would be doing like every five minutes. That hadn't been his first though probably.

Satori realized suddenly how quiet Lantenac had been since she walked into the shop. When she was out he normally did a running commentary on everything for her. Like he was enjoying the day off himself. He was like a real conscience one that was huge, real, scary and cause her a hell of a lot of pain for not listening. She wasn't too sure on if he was a devil or an angel though.

She was pulled back to the moment at hand, literally, when the man started to turn her hand over on his own. She checked her gut reaction to pull her hand back from him.

Anonymous

Wulf: We could each take a stab at each other
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 11:15:40 am »
Adalwulf would admit that he would be just a little scared if he had to be in close quarters with Satori. That tail and all would make for some interesting times. Going the bathroom, having a shower, hell, even sex must be a strange time. Maybe she had a little cork for it so she couldn't stab people? That would probably solve a lot of problems, and maybe people like this poor tattoo artist wouldn't be really afraid of her. Wulf wasn't too scared of her, after all, it was just another appendage. An arm could kill, a leg could kill, her tail was just...really...rea lly good at killing people.

Because it was pointy.

Wulf watched her carefully as she got her tattoo done, as she had it laser inscribed into her. How...painless that must have been. Must be nice not to have to deal with all that pain right? Wulf gave a small smile as she looked toward him. It was starting to look real good, the man had yet to start to put colour into it, but it would probably turn out nicely.

Did it hurt? Did you feel it Wulf? Did it make you feel alive? Wulf went a little stiff, the pain of his tattoo flaring up suddenly as he closed his eyes. Tempest. Ah, she was doing it again. Y-yes. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I didn't...feel any different. He shot back quickly, making sure not to let her get too dragged into this. He couldn't let Tempest know his pain, that he dreaded getting a tattoo because well...he wasn't allowed anything but the needle, and a bit of laser.

Maybe he should stop taking himself to the mall during his day off, or at least near a tattoo parlour right? Too late now though.

Still he sipped on his lemon drink, watching as the tattoo man finished up with the art and stepped back to let her look at it. "Very nice." Wulf commented, being able to see it on her wrist from where he was. "I still think the Wulf would have looked better." He grinned slightly, and much to his surprise there was a small sigh of disgust from Tempest in the back of his head. Just harmless fun Tempest. He told her quickly, trying to appease her. If you do manage to...woo your new friend, I hope you know you're staying in a hotel. If he didn't know better, he'd almost think she was perhaps a little jealous. You could always find her dragon and hook up. There was a rough snort and no other answer. Hah! That'd be...scary really. Dragons getting together at the same time as their pilots? That was a frightening thought actually.

Anonymous

Sa:How about something a little nicer like lickin a spine!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 03:39:00 pm »
Satori stood carefully and held her hand out so she could see her wrist turning it over to see the complete design. Exactly how she had wanted it. The scorpion was reaching towards the dragon. The dragon looked sort of calm whereas the scorpion had an angry look in it's eyes. She hadn't exactly asked for that but she thought it was rather appropriate.

"Maybe next time I'll get the wolf somewhere." She nodded to the artist and followed him out to the counter handing him a card to swipe. He did so quickly and handed it back to her. She tucked it back into her wrist computer.

"Thank you ma'm." He seemed to have overcome his fear of her...mostly. He still watched her with a sort of panicked look. She turned to look for Wulf and started to ponder. Should I ask him if he wants to go somewhere else? She wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. She hadn't met anyone truly interesting in some time. She normally just went to the brothel. She didn't want to scare him away yet. And it easily happened.

Anonymous

Wulf: I'll do whatever you want me to do 8D
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 09:14:26 am »
His dragon tattoo looked almost the opposite of hers, Whereas hers was nice and calm looking, his was angry, eyes full of vengeance. Just as Tempest was, it was scary how good it looked actually, and how true it range. His skin got goosebumps just thinking about it actually. Brrr. Not a very good thought at that.

"Here's hoping there is." Wulf commented as he followed her to the counter so she could pay. He finished his drink and tossed the empty cup away with a small sigh. That had been delicious, and now it was just all gone. Oh well. He could have more later! Maybe on his way out he could pick another one up. Though, right now, what could he go do? He had just gotten a new tattoo after all, and the Mall was still quite open. Brothel? Nah. Strip club? Nah. He didn't much feel in that mood right now.

He looked down to his clothes as he picked at them. Hm. Couple of rips and tears that had been patched up again, most of them had been from Tempest actually.

"I need new clothes." He spoke up suddenly as he looked to Satori. It was his way of inviting her to join him. He wasn't sure of how to do that properly, after all who wanted to go clothes shopping? Erk. Not to mention she must have an interesting time getting clothes right? Considering the tail and all. Better keep that to himself.

"Might be a little boring but care to join me Satori?" He could almost say something about that, but he just stared on at her with that somewhat bored expression he had perfected so long ago. Didn't want to seem...TOO interested in having her with him after all. Not until he learned a bit more about her, or just got to see her down in her skivvies.

Either one worked for him.

"Could even find you a few new shirts, or some negligee that...negotiates the tail." He gave a weak grin, trying his best to at least be funny or something along those lines.

Anonymous

Sa: So nauuughty. La: <Stop That. It's Gross>
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 10:51:34 am »
Satori smiled and turned back to Wulf. She was hoping he had some idea to keep their day going. After all the night was young. She didn't want it to end it had been awhile since she had a friend or anyone similar. All work acquaintances or just brothel employees. It would be nice to have someone who chose to be around her, for just...her being there. She smirked as be spoke.

"It's so hard to find good looking lingerie that suits the tail, I often just have to buy black." She gave him a sideways glance as she started to head out the shop. "I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble picking some out for me though." She heard a large ancient male sigh in her mind, filling it. She had gotten use to the quiet his unannounced return shook her a little.

I suppose the tattoo isn't so bad if I'm incorporated into it.

'I didn't think you'd have much trouble with it.' She answered smiling a little.

Though I don't know if I should condone fraternizing with other pilots. Satori sighed in her mind at him. Lantenac gave her a dangerous growl and rattle. She stopped giving her attitude.

'I don't think he's so bad sir.'

The whole workplace thing after all. Don't want you to get distracted. He had a dark turn to his voice, like he was almost threatening her.

'You know I don't get distracted Lantenac.' She heard him make an agreeable sound then not say another word. Always keeping her focused. Making sure her mind never strayed to far away from him and her duty. She rubbed her temple for a moment...like she could forget.

Anonymous

Wulf: But you love it. Te: <Humanoids! Yeesh!>
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 02:50:58 pm »
"I'm sure we'll find you something there. Custom made if we have to." You wouldn't know it from his expression, or from the tone of his voice but he was actually genuinely excited by this prospect. He had found a rather cute girl to hang with, another pilot none the less, so she would be able to understand his unusual demeanour. It was most refreshing actually.

"I hope I can." Just two people looking for something, anything to make them feel alive again. Whether that would be just a romantic tryst, or just companionship, being able to just stand side by side with another, one who knows what they've gone through. Would they grow to be attached? Perhaps. Wulf would try to hold little attachments to her, and he hoped she would do the same. After all, things could go wrong. She could die in battle, she could be sent away to another side of the solar system, or...heaven forbid, she could be a Gospel.

If it came down to it, and they had to fight each other...he had to have the mindset to be able to fight her.

Wulf was almost so caught up in his own thoughts that he just about missed the store. It was a very large store, it was filled with three different floors, the basement being a little more...risque than the first two floors. They'd start on the second floor, he did like it up there with all the thousands of tops available. Not to mention they had hats, collars, bracelets, accessories, that sort of thing. "In we go. There should be some good shirts on the second floor." It took a minute to get to the second floor, for them to reach the different sections. Mens on one side, womens on the other.

When Satori arrived at his side he turned to look at her. "So, would you like to see me try on shirts first?" He had no qualms with nudity, not his own anyway. He had no reason to be ashamed of it, and sometimes even enjoyed it for that matter. There was very little shame left in his mind.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 03:22:53 pm »
Satori had a calm happy expression on her face.

"Well custom made of course would work." she followed after him out of the tattoo parlor.  She watched the other people walking in pairs or in groups some by themselves. Then she looked at Wulf. They weren't doing anything really involving their positions in the military it was just them, enjoying their time together away from everything.  Satori almost felt like a normal Aedolis citizen and not one of their elite. She wondered if it was something in her life that could make her feel connected to her everything instead of on the outside. It would be amazing if...

Don't get too close Satori Clare. his voice was cautionary worried. Almost like a father reminding his daughter to be home by eleven, but the almost included a little bit of a threat in his voice. A warning once again that she was his, first and foremost, and that he should be the only one that mattered in the end. She nodded to herself. Remembering a few times she had tripped into some sort of relationship because she thought it might be that way.  Satori's heart ached a little from the ache of the memories, but it was an ache she had learned to deal with.

Wulf brought her back to the present quick enough with his question. She almost hadn't realized they were here.

"Yes of course you go first." Satori arched an eyebrow at him, there was no harm in getting a little attatched was there?

Anonymous

You wouldn't know it but he's happy <3
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 12:27:27 pm »
Just two people. That's all they were. Maybe there was a prospect of things to come, where they may end up, but for now, Wulf was just happy with the idea of spending time with someone who wasn't afraid of him. Someone who feared him because of his job. Satori wasn't, he knew that, she was like him...she was really like him. It was nice to know that there were still people out there he could spend time with, away from work, away from all that suspicion and all that...work.

A chance meeting that changed everything.

Good way to put it yeah?

"Sounds good to me." Wulf began to pick through the different shirts and accessories. He wanted something for his wrist, something new...perhaps a leather brace for it, maybe gloves or something. He also wanted some good shirts, something artistic even. Wulf hunted down a few good shirts, ones he liked anyway, they were with darker colours, no doubt things that would clash with his strange hair. Nothing ever went well with that. "I'll be out in a flash." He disappeared into a changing room with a wink, shutting the door behind him. It only took him a moment before he was walking about again, he almost looked like a new man. His shirt was a short sleeved black number, and had a strange curving design in pale gold running along the front. It changed halfway through to a crimson at the back, forming what seemed to be rather artistic wings on his back. He had a leather braces on his wrists, studded with silver spikes along the middle. He had decided against the collar and chain for around his neck, for this outfit anyway.

"Feels like me...it's missing something though, like it needs something else yeah?" He couldn't put his finger on it. It just felt like it should have something else to it. Maybe he'd find a pair of pants to go with it, or a nice belt. Ah! Maybe it needed a belt. Which was odd since it was a shirt...but it needed a good pair of pants and a belt to go with it. "Like it though?" He asked, giving a slow spin on one foot so she would be able to see all of it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 04:10:24 pm »
Satori tilted her head and her tail twitched a little as he walked out of the changing room. He looked different. It was so strange what a change of clothes could do for a person's image. She realized he was far more elaborate with his outfits than she ever was.

She watched him spin and then she nodded. Tilting her head the other direction.

"Very nice, though I think you may be right, it needs something else." she took a couple steps over to him, then ran her fingers over one of the bracelets briefly. "I really like the bracelets." She then turned with a small smile flipping through a rack of clothes.

She always wore just simple black outfits. She looked down, really forgetting what she had put on this morning. It was the same, she grinned and turned around back towards him.

"Perhaps having you around will spice up my style."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 09:26:49 pm »
He had a lot of time on his hands after all, so he liked to try and make himself look good as best as possible really. He did enjoy dressing himself up in different and strange manners, making hismelf look...well, make himself look interesting. People wanted to approach him, or wanted to at least look at him, double take, that sort of thing. He enjoyed that sort of thing.

"I'll find a nice pair of pants to go with it I'm sure." Wulf grinned large as he nodded, laughing. "Well, I hope I'll have some influence on you." He turned on his heel, giving his hips a wag before he disappeared back into the changing room to try on another shirt. When he appeared once more he had a white shirt, with short sleeves and writing on it. 'Naughty Dog' was written on it, and it had a broken chain outlining the words. On this one he wore the collar for of course.

"Now this is a whole different feel. If I wear the chain on this thing, I can always make a chain yanking comment." Wulf mused as he rubbed his chin, a slow grin finally creeping along his face as he did a spin to show off the back, which had a bunch of what looked like muddy paw prints on it. He enjoyed it for the fact that it was animalistic, he would have preferred a wolf but...well dog worked out good enough really.

Anonymous

Sa: I'll yank on something >.>
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 10:24:05 am »
Satori snickered covering her mouth for a moment then moved her hand and just out right laughed. Too amusing. She hadn't had fun in a long time. Real fun. Spontaneous fun. She would make a note to try and inject some fun into her tight schedule perhaps. It seemed like she had been missing something.

"I believe that's very appropriate for you." She shook her head still laughing a little.  She still wasn't sure how successful of a shopping trip it would be for her. She'd have to make him pick things out for her.  Satori was in the habit of getting something simple and quick, not letting the trip take too long and she did NOT want this trip to end yet.

"It's very nice! I really like the collar. Seems like it could be fun." She gave a small smirk at him. He certainly didn't look normal. Which she highly enjoyed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal