Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Bring on the Bodyguard! [Rhi!]  (Read 2008 times)

Blue

Bring on the Bodyguard! [Rhi!]
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:09:29 pm »
For once, DJ ~StarGlow~ was not contributing to the pounding music of club Syn. Tonight, she was just Ocean Dekeeya, hanging out in one of the rooms above the club itself. Well okay, maybe ‘hanging out’ wasn’t the best term for it. She was actually ‘waiting’ - waiting for the guy getting interviewed for the position of her bodyguard. Well, alright, also not the best term - he’d already been interviewed. Twice. And he’d been checked out to boot. This was really just the ‘final test’ to see if he got the job.
Simply put, he just had to pass Ocean’s own inspection. After all, if she disliked him, how could she be expected to work with him??

Lounging on what was essentially a glorified couch behind a dimly glowing round table, Ocean sipped at a colorful cocktail of alcohol as she waited. It wasn’t like he was late - she just didn’t have anything better to do right then. She was dressed in her ‘casual’ garb - today a pair of short white shorts (yes, short shorts) and a pale pink zip-up hoodie that was cropped short so her abs (very nice abs at that) showed through. A few thick, chunky bracelets were on her wrists, pale pink, blue, and white - otherwise her usual gauges were in (pale blue), but she was lacking the excessive adornments she usually sported as her DJ self. All her white hair was even down, a true rarity, but she just hadn’t felt like arguing with it. It was slightly wavy, currently sporting some blue and pink streaks here and there, which only helped tie her outfit together.

Bring on the bodyguard! <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Bring on the Bodyguard! [Rhi!]
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 12:28:55 am »
How hard could a security job be?

Kestrel knew some people who worked as bodyguards and bouncers and security guards and they weren't all made of muscle. As far as he heard, their main job was to watch out for trouble and radio help when people got unruly. Well, okay, so the bouncers were buff, but the security guards...none of the ones he'd talked to had ever had to actually take someone down. They didn't even carry guns! So fuck, he could do this. So far, he'd made it through all the preliminary junk.

And this paid so much better than a job bagging groceries. How hard could it be? She was just a DJ, after all! How many people could have a hit out for her?

Heading upstairs, away from the heavy synth beat below, Kestrel pulled his wings in tight against his back as he pushed past a couple that was making out in the hall, apparently too drunk to wait until they'd gotten into their room. He glanced down at the receipt he'd scribbled her room number on. Alright, just a couple more down...

He paused in front of her door to give himself a quick once-over. He didn't really have any super nice clothes, because it was difficult finding clothes that he didn't have to tear up to accommodate his wings. Hell, most of the shirts he owned were modified women's shirts, since there weren't many backless men's shirts. So he'd come dressed in his best jeans, his nicest sneakers, and a tight black shirt that had the back cut out and was held together by strategically placed laces. He'd made it look as masculine as he could and had actually succeeded, kinda.

Alright, then. Time to met the boss lady and make a good impression.

Reaching up, he knocked on the door before opening it and stepping inside, making sure to keep his posture straight and confident. "Hey! It's Kestrel, I'm--"

He froze as his eyes landed on the girl on the couch. Or rather, as his eyes landed on the bare parts of her.

She was hot.

Realizing he was staring, he quickly snapped his eyes back to her face and found his voice. "I'm the bodyguard. Er, bodyguard applicant. Nice to meetcha!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:30:10 pm »
The door opened and a smile was already on her face for her bodyguard-to-be, though it broadened somewhat when she spotted his wings. Holy drug-trip, those were awesome. She’d heard briefly that he wasn’t human, but she’d not asked what the specifics were so she could keep it a surprise for herself - and what a surprise it was! First chance she got, she’d be fondling those things!

Though distracted by his appearance for a split second, it seemed the young man had suffered a similar reaction to her - he’d even stopped mid-sentence. Smooth my man, very smooth. Unable to help herself, she began to laugh, though it was light hearted and sweet. She dressed to impress and attract attention, so it wasn’t as if his reaction was unexpected.
“Nice recovery Kes, and I do appreciate the unspoken compliment.”
She winked as she said it, totally at ease with the situation. Standing then from her perch, she moved around the table confidently and held out her hand to the young man, her free hand on her hip.
“Nice to meetcha as well Kes! Thanks for enduring the multiple interview process, we really don’t want crazed fans being the ones watching my back. This is really just a meet n’ greet, make sure we’re not gonna like tear each other’s throats out or something.”
Her handshake would prove to be firm and friendly, with a surprising amount of strength evident in her arm. Once the greetings were done, she made no attempt to hide her intrigue at his wings, even leaning to one side to look them over more - that easy going smile still on her face.

“Since everybody else has gone all over all the technical stuff, I guess I get to go over the details. You’ll basically be with me like 24/7 like they said, but I really mean ‘with me’. You’re probably going to spend a large amount of your time loitering in my apartment - and trust me, seeing me wandering around in my underwear is only going to be cool until about the twentieth time, haha. For the most part, you just gotta watch out for the really crazy fans - the ones that stalk me, and the ones that try to get onto the stage or platform during shows. Obviously it’s not like my life’s being threatened and such, it’s just more a matter of keeping the weirdos at bay. Most of my fans are pretty awesome, but there are always those ones on the deep end of the crazy pool.”
Hands on her hips, she finally stopped eyeballing his wings and stood up straight to face him.
“Now, one question: can I touch your wings?”
And with that, she held out both arms and made with the grabby hands in a very childlike and amusing way.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 10:42:28 pm »
Kestrel was about to feel mortified, could feel heat creeping up his neck and face and into his ears, but Ocean saved him--by taking his floundering as a compliment. Oh, thank gods. Kestrel was a lot of things, but he'd never been very good around girls, especially hot ones, and always found himself tripping over his tongue and struggling to be anything but his normal self.

In other words, struggling to be smooth, polite, and worldly, rather than awkward, sarcastic, and, well...a mostly illiterate grocery store bagger.

It wasn't something that came naturally to him.

And it was probably because of that, of trying so hard to put on a false facade, that this chick--who looked so worldly, so cool, and who was famous and everything!--took him completely off guard with not only the underwear thing, but with the wing thing.

"I--buh--wha? Oh! Uh. Okay?" Kestrel stammered, blinking in surprise as he stared at her grabby hands. It took another moment before the question actually registered and he gave a light laugh. "I mean, yeah! Yeah. Go fer it. Heh."

He stretched out his left wing, though only halfway; his full wingspan was a good twelve feet, give or take, though they were completely useless for flying. They were far too small and full of fragile, hollow bones while the rest of his body, though lean, was too heavy and sported dense human bones. Still, they looked cool--even if they were a pain in the ass.

"And before ya ask, nope, I can't fly with 'em. They're just there to look pretty and get pet. Anyway, so like...am I movin' in with ya or somethin'? I mean, I'm cool with that and all! Just, uh...y'know, dunno if I should get my stuff or somethin'." Which he also wouldn't mind! Hey, living with a hot chick? Not gonna complain about that! His apartment was small as shit, anyway.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Blue

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:09:59 am »
Another light laugh hit the air as the poor guy struggled to keep up with her odd pacing. He’d have to get used to it quick - that was just how Ocean lived her life, basically carefree and by the seat of her pants (or rather, short shorts). Luckily his mind seemed to catch up to the words, and he agreed more lucidly than the first time around. That was good, she’d been dying to touch em - of course, it was probably influenced by the fact he was interviewing for a job right now. She had every expectation that he was on his best behavior right now, and that his true nature would come out over time. It always happened that way.

As soon as he extended a wing, she came close and fondled it happily. It was as pleasantly soft as she had expected, as long as she made sure to pet the feathers in the right direction. Probably the oddest thing was just the unexpected lumps of muscle and bone hidden amid all the feathers and fluff - not every day you got a human sized lesson on bird wings!
The more he spoke, the more she noticed his ‘less than cultured’ way of speaking. Rather than be put off by it, she found it rather adorable - his rough, uneducated manner was an endearing quality in her opinion.

“Well that blows Kes, sorry to hear it. But hey, ‘be pretty’ and ‘get pet’ they certainly are! I love em.”
And she didn’t seem to be willing to stop petting them any time soon, though her pace had gone from ‘frantic childlike curiosity’ to just ‘idle petting’. At his very legit question, she grinned again brightly.
“Well, you can do that if you want! Basically, you can have a room at my place, or we can set you up in an adjacent apartment all to yourself. But in that case, your pay would drop to compensate for the rent. It’s totally up to you though!”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 02:31:08 am »
Oh gods, this was...inappropriate, wasn't it? Inappropriate to be enjoying this. After all, they hardly knew each other, she was all famous, and she was his new employer.

Kestrel bit the inside of his cheek to hold in a pleased sound when she went at his wings, tensed his body to keep from shuddering in enjoyment. It. Felt. Amazing. For obvious reasons, it was really difficult to groom his own wings, or at least groom them well, because he just couldn't reach every part of them on his own. That, and it just wasn't the same when you were touching your own wings. Now, having someone else...fondle them? Epic. Bloody epic. Didn't happen often enough, either, and she was getting to all those hard-to-reach places and it was doing things to him.

It was also making it difficult to focus on what she was saying.

And yet he didn't care and wasn't about to ask her to stop.

His eyelids fluttered, dropping to half-mast. "Yeah...they get all the ladies...well, mm, yeah, pay. Uh, ya don't like...mind me, like, livin'...um...in yer place?" This time he couldn't help it, a little shudder rippling through him that fluffed out his feathers and gave him goosebumps.

Blue

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 02:48:52 am »
Okay, so, Ocean was kind of too occupied with the awesome of this situation to realize she was basically giving Kestrel a wing orgasm. When she finally clued in, instead of embarrassed or any such thing, she was incredibly, impossibly amused.

And then he puffed.

Ocean just froze mid movement, pink eyes wide and face a picture of mute surprise. He just…poofed. He poofed. He shivered and he poofed and he’s slurring and…
Oh.My.God.
HE WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE. HE WAS LIKE A BIG PUFFY BIRD THING.
Inside, she was having a squeegasm and flailing. Externally, she was being downright evil. With a happy go lucky grin, she just side stepped around him so that she was now directly behind him. For a moment she was distracted by the laces (haha very cool) but within a split second she attacked both of his wings.

She would groom the pants right off of him.

Ok so possibility of jizzing in his pants aside, it wasn’t like she was trying to make him horny - she just…she couldn’t NOT fuck with his wings after that reaction. She wondered if he’d go weak in the knees if she did this enough…? Oh man the possibilities were endless! He was too cute!!!
“If I’d minded, I wouldn’t have offered! You’re more than welcome to the spare room if you’d like it. And hell, if that were the case, then I’d have open access to these fluffy pieces of awesome.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 04:45:33 pm »
"What're ya--oh! A-ah"

Oh gods, she was going at both wings now, and it was all too much. Way too much! One wing was one thing, it was tough, but he could push through it and now--oh gods, he couldn't push through this, couldn't keep his cool, couldn't control his reaction, and wasn't even trying to follow what she was saying.

His back arched as a full-body shudder went through him, more violent than the last, and he opened his mouth to try to tell her to stop because oh holy shit this was bad, he was so making the wrong impression, but all that came out were several rather indecent-sounding noises. Eyes widening with horror, he clapped a hand over his mouth.

Gods, now she was doing this on purpose!

Indeed, his legs were also trembling with the strain of standing, because all he really wanted to do was just melt into a puddle of goo. This was amazing. And wrong. And amazingly wrong. And--oh shit.

He had to grab onto the arm of the couch to keep upright when the strength started to drain from his legs and took to just leaning against it, face burning--and yet loving it. And hating it. And just. What the hell was even happening here?!

Blue

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 04:57:44 pm »
She just she couldn’t even that was just oh my god.
He was too fucking cute. TOO CUTE. TOO CUTE AUGAHSAKLFJKFJAS.
He even went weak in the knees!! He went weak in the knees!!

Ocean desperately wanted to keep petting his wings, to see if she could make the poor guy really turn into that puddle of happy goo (or make a puddle of happy goo, whichever came first) but for the life of her she could not contain her inner squeegasm. Finally pausing her onslaught, she legitimately bounced three times on the balls of her feet and then immediately grabbed him from behind.
Both arms around his body, she just hugged him and snuggled into the back of his head with a happy squeal.
“You’re so adorable!! You are the cutest fluffiest person I have ever met. You are so damned cute I don’t even know what to do with you.”
And since she didn’t, she just kept hugging him tight with a happy grin, never mind the fact poor Kes now had boobs smooshed against him on top of everything else.

She was aware she was causing him no small amount of grief, but hey now that she’d decided to hire him, that was basically going to be his life haha! She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so excited over a new bodyguard - this guy was going to be great. Like a squishy new pet. Aaaaah the cute was going to drive her crazy!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 01:41:04 pm »
And now she was hugging him. And gushing. And calling him cute and adorable and fluffy--which were words he never thought he'd hear applied to himself. Generally, it would have also made him grumpy and growly, because damn what a blow to the ego! But right now? How could he say no to a girl like this?

Coming from her, it sounded like a good thing.

...Besides, her breasts were currently pressed against his back.

"Oh...heh...well..." His face was burning clear down his neck and all the way up to his ears and his voice was a little breathy. Professional thoughts! Professional thoughts! He should not be thinking about what this would feel like naked, what the hell. "I guess, uh...ya could hire me?" Or, wait, had she already hired him? Thinking, how did it work?!

"I, uh, I can still kick ass an' everythin'..." Just in case she'd forgotten what he was applying for! He almost had...

Blue

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 01:08:58 am »
Leaning back a little, she was able to see the blush along his ears and neck, and she had to bite her lip to stop from giggling with amusement. He really was too adorable! She just…had no words to express it, and so her hug did not end even if Kestrel was having a hell of a time handling it.
“Consider yourself hired then, hot stuff!”
Oh if only he knew just how much empty flirting he was going to have to deal with…poor guy would find out eventually. Ocean was used to it taking awhile for bodyguards to get accustomed to her unusual personality, and she also knew not everyone could. She just hoped Kestrel was a guy with some ‘lasting power‘, haha.

Giggling with mirth, she rubbed her hands and arms up and down Kestrel’s chest in response to his last comment.
“I don’t doubt ya!”
Alright, but really, she should probably cut the poor guy a break. Releasing him, she flounced back to her seat on the couch and flopped down, cheery smile on her face. You’d never have guessed she’d basically just molested a guy.
“Congrats! All that’s left is for me to put my signature on the forms you filled out earlier, and you are officially hired! You can move into my place as soon as it’s convenient for you, m’kay?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 01:16:48 am »
Nngh, she was just fucking with him now! Kestrel shuddered as she ran her hands over him, goosebumps rising along his skin, but he kept his expression as stoic as he could muster. He wound up looking constipated instead, his face a bit scrunched up, but it was at least better than...than the other options.

Sweaty, pimply men, sweaty, pimply men...sweaty, pimply men, pus, maggots...

He repeated a mantra in his head throughout the assault. Anything to keep his body under control. It was half-working. Kind of. The problem was that the reality of the situation did not match up with the image in his head.

Reality was winning.

It wasn't until she released him that he realized how tense he'd been, and he breathed a sigh of relief and rolled his shoulders to try and work out the tension that had settled between them. Shit. What had he signed up for...? He stared blankly at her for a few seconds as she took a seat on the couch, casual as can be, like she hadn't just been fondling his wings or feeling up his chest. Nope, most normal thing in the world, that!

"Oh. Okay." Aw, shit. Words, how did they work?! He cleared his throat. He hadn't moved an inch the entire time, still standing exactly where she'd left him. Truth be told, he was afraid to move. At least until he was sure he could walk properly again. "I mean, uh...great! I guess I'll...well, I mean, I ain't got much. Hardly unpacked from my last move. I could probably me moved in by, I dunno, tonight?"

He paused, realized that night sound a little desperate and over-eager. "Too soon?"

Blue

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 12:26:32 am »
Oh that poor, poor man, it looked like he was still in the grip of the ‘brain’ in his nether regions, haha! Men were so easy to mess with…although she did feel a little bad for making him go weak in the knees. Normally she wasn’t that…uh…hands-on, but he was just too adorable. Way more than she could handle, hehehe.
Regardless of how this ultimately turned out, she was pretty sure she was going to enjoy it!

She somehow managed to keep her smile from growing too much as he stumbled through his sentences, still obviously rather ‘affected’ from before. Ah, man was she good…
And then she had to stifle a laugh, biting her lip to keep from snorting out loud. Oh, oh, this guy…she just couldn’t handle this level of adorable!!
“You’re too much sweetie. How am I supposed to say no to such an adorably awkward request like that?? Hehe, tonight is fine.”
Standing calmly, she strode up to him with a hand slipped into one of the small pockets in her equally tiny shorts. Pulling a business card free, she handed it to him with a wink.
“Got all my info on it, so just shoot me a message when you’re ready. I’ll send someone over to pick you up!”

Ruffling his hair as she passed him, she chuckled and made for the door.
“See ya!”
A quick wave and then she had slipped out into the thumping noise of the club.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal