Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Another shift, Another Nightmare [OPEN]  (Read 476 times)

Anonymous

Another shift, Another Nightmare [OPEN]
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:57:45 pm »
Kalla couldn't wait until her shift ended. She had only been working in this place for a number of weeks now but already she wanted to quit. Not that she could she had an ill mother at home she had to support.

She heard her boss yelling before she saw him and wondered what she had done wrong this time. The bell wrang notifying her that a customer had just come in. She hated getting yelled at in front of customers, they tended to treat her like dirt knowing her boss wouldn't say anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Another shift, Another Nightmare [OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:37:56 pm »
Jordan had never been to this place before, but it had seemed...interestin g. A strange energy about the place anyway. And it was a good day for trying new things, the fortunes were clear on that. Stepping inside, he glanced around, noticing the pretty girl getting yelled at.

He lifted an eyebrow, "Well, this is awkward."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:26:37 am »
She had left the storage room unlocked, meaning stock had been stolen. She believed her boss when he told her there was going to be hell to pay. When is there never hell to pay with this idiot.

She had totally forgotten there was a customer until her boss snapped at her to serve him. She zoned out as she got yet another lecture before he decided to retire back to the kitchen. She wasn't looking forward to later.

"Sorry sir what can I get you?" Turning round she found herself faced with an unusual looking man and she couldnt help but stare.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 02:44:39 pm »
Jordan was used to the stares and on some level, he enjoyed them. He gave her another bright smile, white teeth bright and even, "Well, maybe you could give me a few suggestions? I've never been here before and was curious what you might recommend."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 06:51:38 pm »
Blushing Kalla tore her eyes away from staring at the stranger. It was rude she knew but he was interesting looking.

"Well umm... erm... I would recommend the soup and maybe the Chef's Surprise. If your feeling luck that is."

She started fidgeting with nerves. This was a bad job for her to take, she wasn't very good with new people. Especially when they looked interesting and she wanted to study them.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 11:55:46 pm »
"Relax lovely. We're all friends here, right?" Jordan smiled again, warm and relaxed. It wasn't hard to tell he made her nervous and he liked the effect.

"Well, how about you surprise me? I want to see what you would bring."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal