Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Edani! Oh my!  (Read 317 times)

Anonymous

Edani! Oh my!
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »
I have some new Edani! Grey, Icarus and Zion! And some old ones that need love in the form of Benedict and Jordan. I would love to get to play them some more, so if anyone has and characters that can be in Edanith, come on down 8D

Grey is a brand, spanking new Mordicai and dying to prove himself. He's a little prissy and fun loving, a little more of a hedonist then most Edani. He doesn't always treat things with the seriousness they deserve, but he's generally pretty responsible. Has never been to the frontier, or very far from the city, so that would be quite the experience xD

Icarus is the Mayor of a little town. He likes being the biggest, baddest fish in the pond. Clever and sadistic, he has a flare for drama and loves to put on a show. He does love a good challenge though.

Zion is a bandit leader. He steals cattle, kidnaps mages and liberates goods. He loves a good time and a pretty girl and drinks more than he should!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal