Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You're pretty, I'm pretty, lets go shopping  (Read 2212 times)

Anonymous

Re: You're pretty, I'm pretty, lets go shopping
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 12:45:08 am »
"Awww. Such a tease!" Grey grinned, starting the car and driving along toward the Strip. It was a little bit of a drive, but he didn't mind, "And you just want me to follow you around and look pretty?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 10:37:24 am »
"That's the idea, pretty boy," Miyurin said with a grin. "Do you mind being an accessory?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 06:32:20 pm »
"To a stunning redhead? I can think of way worse ways to spend my day. If I do a great job, do I get a kiss?" Grey smirked, glancing over at Miyurin.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 04:11:59 pm »
"Mmm..." Miyurin eyed Grey up and down. "Maybe. We'll just have to see, won't we? Prove to me you want it."

She liked to make people work for her affection. And having pretty boys slave away for her? She wasn't going to lie, that was awesome.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 11:41:37 am »
"Baby, I will make that very clear." Grey grinned, chatting easily with the mage for the rest of the trip. He used to be awkward around mages, uncomfortable with the magic they had. But after spending so much time with them in training, it was getting much easier.

And much easier to just see a smoking hot redhead rather than a mage.

Pulling into a parking spot, Grey turned the car off and got out, stretching, "Whoo. You had better find some good stuff to make that trip worth it."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 11:18:00 am »
Miyurin slid out of the car and carefully shut the door, then checked herself in the window reflection to make sure her hair was in perfect order. "Good stuff? Oh, honey, it's not the clothes, it's the wearer. I make things look good."

She grinned at him and winked. "Besides, I'm letting you see what I try on. Consider yourself privileged!"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »
"If it's not the clothes, then why are we here?" He was just teasing her. Grey loved to be well dressed and his clothes were trendy and sleek. But still, it was a drive out here.

"Aw, angel, it is privilege to see you wear anything, but I really want to see you wearing nothing." He offered her his arm.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 11:56:35 am »
Miyurin rolled her eyes and took his arm with a grin. "Ah, such a charmer. I may just fall at your feet and beg you to have me."

Tugging at his arm, she started off for the stairs leading up out of the parking garage. "Now hurry up! We don't have all day."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 01:22:16 am »
Gray led the way into the mall, idly people watching as they went. It was her trip, so he didn't try to lead once they were inside the clean, elegant building, "If you want me on my knees and begging, I can do that. Gladly. I'll even kiss your pretty feet."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 01:26:55 pm »
"Will you, now?" Miyurin arched an eyebrow and grinned. "Well then, we'll just have to put that to the test--and don't think I won't."

With an innocent smile his way, she lead the way into one of the shops--a trendy but classy department store...that was also quite expensive. Miyurin wouldn't settle for nothing but the best, for nothing but the best deserved to touch her skin, as far as she was concerned. And that went for more than just clothing.

She made a beeline for the dress rack and held up a slinky black one. "What do you think?"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 08:57:57 pm »
"Black? Really? With your coloring, you could do something so much...bolder. Black is for people that don't know how to colorize." Gray felt that black had its place, and some events you needed that black outfit, but he was a fan of color. Something much more eye catching.

"What about that grey one? With that lace over there."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal