Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 422 times)

Anonymous

Hello
« on: September 22, 2011, 09:21:50 pm »
HELLO

I was actually snooping around Spirits of The Earth a year or two ago, but time didn't really allow for it back then. What turned me on to this forum back then was the lack of drama and great people.

So a little about me -
I live in Texas, I'm 24, I'm a network administrator, and have no art skills.  

If you ever wonder over to my char's bio, you'll see I made a pilot. I spent the last few days reading up on the story and many posts, and I honestly didn't think i'd make a pilot given that they were much more established than anything else. Then the story just grew on me more and more and I knew I had to start there before branching out.

What i'd like to contribute to the board -
There is rich story between the lines between the factions of Remnants. I want to start clandestine  operations against everyone from Aedolis. The ultimate goal? That terraforming technology that will restore Earth to its former glory. Perhaps some items are unearthed in Teinar's underground laboratory that would aid in the restoration. Maybe everyone gets wind of items up Thanatos sleeves. Some pirates at cancer uncover some items Aedolis needs. Maybe its time Edanith starts sharing its good fortune ...

Defend your territory, or perhaps help restore Earth. You might even be a candidate that needs to prove himself to those old pilots. The possibilities are endless. I think it will be fun. We're talking small operations. Those 'i've got more ships than you' battles are tiresome after all.

The initial char bio is kind of long winded ... I need to get that history more concise, but its a start if anyone has any ideas that are interesting. Right now i'm gonna snoop around the citadel getting aquanted.

I'm happy to be working with everyone, call me Bear.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »
Welcome ^___^ Sounds like you have some cool ideas 8D Let me know if you ever wanna RP! I have oodles of Pilots and candidates, plus....lots of people elsewhere in the world xD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:18:43 pm »
Sure, I posted in your 'Down Below' thread in Teinar.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:12:00 pm »
HIYA THAR BEAR! 8D And those sound like some fun ideas, indeed!

If ya ever wanna play, I have a number of Pilots! :3 (Gabriel, Shiloh, Keziah, and Adrian.) I'm sure your dude is probably familiar with mine, at least in passing! ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:25:40 am »
Thanks Rhi-Rhi, I'd love to but right now I'm at a loss for ideas.

If anything pops up in your heard where a big military minded pilot would be useful to you in one of your plots, go drag me in.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 02:29:59 am »
Well, it doesn't have to be a big epic plot point! ^^ If your dude needs buddies or enemies, I mean, we can just do a thread with characters interacting, see how they get along, stuff like that. xD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal