Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Please be okay. [Rina!]  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Please be okay. [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 11:00:45 pm »
Blush deepening, Gabriel reached up and slapped a hand over Alaric's mouth. Jeez! People could hear! "Ew, ew, ew! Stop!" he said, then laughed. "Besides, no way anyone'd be 'taking' me. I'm a young, virile bull, dammit."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 11:04:24 pm »
Alaric laughed behind Gabe's hand, "Oh yeah? Is that what you are? Could have fooled me the way you seemed to like taking it from that Wasteland Demon the other night."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 11:07:08 pm »
"Hey! That's different!" Gabriel said, lowering his hand. "That thing totally jumped me and got on with the bad touch and I did not like it. And you're one to talk! I totally saved your ass doing that!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 11:09:34 pm »
"Please! You were crying and me and my sweet ass bear had to come save you. You are just jealous that I saved you in front of the new member you were totally chat flirting with."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 11:24:30 pm »
"I was not! He just...he just had a good character build. Anyway! If it wasn't for the bear and me getting reamed for you, you'd be screwed."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 11:25:57 pm »
"One you spent quite a bit of time helping him make. Him and his deep voice." Alaric nudged Gabe playfully, "And fine. You getting sodomized by the demon totally saved the day."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 12:55:47 am »
"He could've been a big fat cheese-stained pedo on the other end for all I know," Gabriel grumbled, nudging Alaric back and grinning sheepishly. He had so not been flirting! Really! So what if he had a sexy voice! That was like acknowledging an actor was hot!

"And yes, yes. Thank you. See, I totes helped. Sacrificed my assginity to let you keep yours. So there."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 12:59:16 am »
"And you were totally picturing that when you asked him to do those solo runs, huh?" Alaric laughed, "And dude, your assginity was long gone. I remember that red dragon."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 01:02:49 am »
"Shhh! It was just to get good loots! He was higher leveled!" By only a couple levels, not enough to make a difference, but that was beside the point.

At Alaric's words, Gabriel let out a groan. "Aw maaan. I'd blocked that from my head. Really? Did you have to?"

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 01:06:30 am »
"I can never forget the sweet sounds of you squealing when it killed you in one hit." Alaric smirked at Gabe. Granted, the whole team had been hit hard, but Gabe had gotten killed first and it had surprised the shit out of everyone. But that only made if funnier.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 10:04:56 pm »
"It was a noble sacrifice!" Gabriel said. "I died so you could live another day. And then you tease me for it when you should've been thanking me. See if I ever play tank again!" Grinning, Gabriel stuck his tongue out at Alaric.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 10:16:19 pm »
"Oh forgive me great Gabriel. I was confused and thought that tanks job was to be a meat shield, not die messily every time a monster looks at him. How could I have been so wrong?"

Last night still loomed over Alaric, but right then, curled up with his best friend, he could forget about it for a moment. Forget about the fear and the violation.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2011, 10:51:49 pm »
"Hey, I was a meat shield! I just...got...sorta turned into hamburger, is all," Gabriel said sheepishly, leaning his head against Alaric's shoulder. "I tell ya, the things I do for you. And you better take that back, because I'm a freakin' good tank!"

It may have seemed like random chatter, but Gabriel was right there with Alaric--and the best thing, in his book, was to stay distracted.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011, 10:55:41 pm »
"Yeah, I'll give you that. Though, I think my bear is a better tank than you are." Alaric snuggled close, "But man, as soon as I'm out of here, I want to WoW for days man."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 02:57:27 pm »
"Are they gonna give you some time off after you're out?" Gabriel asked, relaxing against his friend. "'Cause I plan on spoiling the shit out of you. Get some good food in you, too, something better than crappy hospital food. So you start thinking of what you want, yeah?"

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 01:50:54 am »
"Yeah, though not much. They don't like letting us rest up too much." Alaric suddenly froze, staring at Gabe in horror, "You...you aren't going to cook for me? Are you? I mean, we're friends, right? And friends don't do that to each other!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 09:54:58 am »
"What kinda drugs are they giving you here?" Gabriel said, staring at Alaric. "Heeeck no I'm not cooking! I'm talking takeout, bro! Wake up!"

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2011, 12:49:23 pm »
"Ah, well, in that case, I except your generous offer for food and pampering." Alaric curled closer to Gabe, feeling so much better and so much worse now that Gabe was here. Having his best friend there made him feel safer, and feeling safer made it harder to keep pushing the bad feelings and thoughts away.

"I also expect video games and cartoons."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2011, 03:01:06 pm »
"Totally! I got a new game and everything, Skyrun. It's supposed to be pretty damned epic." Gabriel reached up and pet Alaric's hair in soft, soothing motions. "We can marathon the shit out of it. Hey, speaking of, did they say anything about when I get to take you home?"

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2011, 03:51:59 pm »
"Oh baby. You'll make me such a good wife." Alaric laughed, relaxing under the touches. It was easier like this, to pretend everything was fine, that it wasn't a big deal, something to get shoved deeper into the pit with the rest of the things Alaric didn't or couldn't deal with.

"I think I can go home tomorrow. They wanted to keep me a bit to make sure nothing happened."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal