Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The limits form has been updated!  (Read 911 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

The limits form has been updated!
« on: September 11, 2011, 08:09:43 pm »
Now it's called Wants and Limits (lawl, it's a working name! If anyone can think of a better name, share it!) and it covers an even more broad range of topics. :3 Not only is it about your limits, but it's also about your favorite plot types, or your availability concerning rapidfire posting, and stuff like that! ;D

Also, due to our custom profile fields being so buggy (an issue I've been trying to fix with phpbb3 support), I'm going to remove that field and instead suggest that you link your limits form in your signature instead. ^^ At least until I get this issue sorted out!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal