Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plotty times with Kiri~!  (Read 1234 times)

Anonymous

Plotty times with Kiri~!
« on: August 30, 2011, 05:57:00 am »
So I've finally got some characters up to play around with~! -tosses them all at you!- I'm still new around the shiny world of RotE, but, I'm eager to get in some threads! So, let's go! Plotty time, plotty time~ Feed Kiri plots!

Firstly, I have
Valor Vice, my wandering vagabond. He calls himself a space pirate, but he's not really. I mean, sometimes he'll decide to pirate around but normally that's too much work for him. He was raised in Aedolis (but not born there), so he has this typical hedonistic Aedolian personality. He absolutely loves gossip and keep up with the latest celeb news and etc, and when he's not rotting his brain with rumor mills, he's busy being an Internet troll, trollin' anonymous Internet imageboards. If there's a RotE equivalent to 4chan, he frequents there regularly. He's quite a character and can be anywhere you need 'em!

Next, there's Mr. Claude Carroll, a TRIM scientist. Claude has this intimidating aura to him - he's really tall and he's quiet most of the time, so he comes across as a scary guy, but he's actually really nice! He's reserved, but he's paternal and isn't really sure how he ended up in a place like TRIM, but he makes the best of it. He feels bad for the patients and normally tries to sneak in little things to make their day feel better, like candy/food they can't get from the outside, etc. He hasn't gotten in trouble for it... yet. He's also a little obsessive-compulsive and is fascinated with human psychology. I'm thinking he has a secret dark side to him too, but I haven't been able to explore it... If you've got TRIM characters, toss 'em to Claude!

Also, I have Raelyne Lane, a terraforming mage from Edanith! She's really upbeat and optimistic and absolutely loves the fact that she can help out her planet by terraforming. She was born in Tynova but moved out in a small settlement on the frontier where she figured her talents would be put to better use. She's a hopeless romantic and wants to have exactly seven kids one day, and daydreams all the time about adventures she could be having. She's girly and great with kids and wants nothing more than to be swept off her feet by a dashing cowboy or some sort (it's her life's dream... don't judge!) She can be found on Edanith only, of course, so have at 'er!

LASTLY, but definitely not least, there is Mace "Mega" Adaire~  :heart: He's a former rock idol who got so hard into drugs that he couldn't keep up the idol lifestyle anymore, so now he's a DJ at a club in Haviah. If a drug exists, he's tried it before. And most of the time, he's totally high, strung out, tripping, stoned, what have you. He is hilarious in the sense that he has the craziest delusions - he thinks that he's a vampire and won't ever go out in the sun, for instance, and if someone were to drag him outside he'd literally be scared for his life. He's paranoid, jumpy, highly volatile and I'm dying to roleplay as him! With Mega, you really dunno what you're gonna get. Sometimes he's sober, but not often... Oh, and they call him Mega because he carries around a megaphone with him at all times - you know, just in case you're not listening to him, he might just have to use it. Toss all your Aedolis characters at him! You know you want to~![/list]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Plotty times with Kiri~!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:11:32 am »
CLAUDE AND ARIADNE NEED TO MEETS~

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:14:59 pm »
Asher should meet Claude!

Luka or Bailey or Miyurin should meet Raelyne!

And ANY of my Pilots (Gabriel, Keziah, Shiloh, Adrian, or Genesis--or Dakota, he's Stage 5 so he would work!) should meet Mega! 8DDD

I AM HAVING A HARD TIME CHOOSING YET AGAIN Dx *FLAILS*
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 05:22:15 pm »
Kozi! They do need to meet, haha, I need to start Claude and Ariadne's thread asap!

Rhi! Yes, Claude deffy should meet Asher! And Hmm... Raelyne can meet... Luka, perhaps! It'd be fun to get her to interact with a Mordecai, hehe~

Ahh, oh man, the choices! THE CHOICES. -flails!- Okay, so I'm thinking maybe Dakota with Mega would be fun? Or maybe Genesis, he sounds like he'd be fun too... Ahhh, do you have a preference between 'em? Whoever's more likely to be hanging around the club scene in Aedolis would prolly be for the best!

Oh! And who should start which threads? We can split 'em! I can do some and you do some, etc?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 10:59:01 pm »
I WANT TO PLAY WITH ALL OF THEM PLEASE.

Claude must meet Cass, they can be BFFS. Mega and Andreas can totally be druggy friends 8D And Andreas is hard to faze. If not, I have Zoe or Yasmine 8D. Raelyne needs to meet Jordan 8D They would totally get along. And I have Jay she could go on a mission with 8D

And Valor should meet Bhas and Alice and ALL OF MY CHARACTERS IN SPACE 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 09:00:19 pm »
RINA~ <3

Yes, Claude must meet Cass! And omg yes, Mega and Andreas~ it'd be interesting, since Andreas sings in a band and Mega was a former rock idol, it'd make for an awsum thread! <3 As for Raelyne... she and Jordan definitely would get along really well, I think, let's thread thems together!

Ahh, Valor - let's thread 'em with Alice and see where it goes! 8D

I can start half if you start half? Do you have a pref for which ones you start~?

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 01:46:38 am »
I'll start Cass and Alice! You start Valor and Clause xD

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN WOMAN xD I WILL PICK ALL THE THREADS

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 09:46:32 pm »
Claude and Asher! I can start that thread easy! 8D And Luka and Raelyne, I could start that too! 8D

You can  start the Mega one and maaan, either Dakota or Genesis! DDD8 AHHH! HARD CHOICE! DO YOU HAS PREFERENCE?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 09:48:59 pm »
Uuu maybe even a Claude, Asher, and Ariadne would be fun too~

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 10:14:19 pm »
Sorry for being slow to reply to this, been kinda busy the past week! (Preparing for uni and etc, etc...)

Alright~ So for Rina, I'll be starting Valor and Claude's threads! Rhi, I can definitely start Mega's thread but ahhh, I don't know, I don't have a pref either! Okay, so maybe, ahh... After flipping a literal coin, how about Dakota? I'll have it up soon, and when it's done, I'll send out a PM~

!! Oh, a group thread with Claude, Asher and Aria sounds fun - if Rhi's up for it, I'm game!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
Ooh, that'd be fun! And Cassius, too? :3 He is Asher's roomie and I see Rina's gonna play with Claude too so it could be a big group thread wiith Ariadne, Claude, Asher, and Cassius! ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »
8D Sounds like an epic idea to me! <3 /secretly has a love for being in huge group threads!

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 10:41:25 pm »
^__^;; I donno. I kinda feel like I'm intruding. Kozi wanted to play with you two. Maybe we can just do an Asher/Claude/Cass thread and you three can have your other thread.

Pancake

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 01:46:19 am »
lol I want to try something with Mace there. but I don't know what. other than how he's interesting and I wonder how amusing Roxie would find him. and/or how weird Ragna would. maybe looking at the profile will help?

maybe I'll come back when it's not 2AM and my brain has managed some proper sleep, and have an idea myself. orz

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 06:59:20 am »
No no no~Rina you never intrude~ The four of them would be fun~

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 11:58:32 am »
Well ^__^;; You kinda made it clear you didn't want to play with Cass. I can just do another thread with Kiri and Rhi so I don't intrude on that one

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 01:17:15 pm »
Huh...? I didn't think so.. But, if I did sorry..

But I still think it would be neat for all that interaction.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:05 am »
Uh, well, three people asked to play with Claude and you by name suggested two of them play with him, that kinda makes it clear you didn't want to play with me.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 10:10:15 am »
That doesn't mean that I don't want to play with you. It by no way means that. I was just taking a suggestion of Claude and Asher and seeing if Aria could join.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 10:43:14 am »
I'm aware of that. But, well, when there was also the suggestion of Cass and Claude and that's the only one you leave out, it makes its point. I can just do another thread with Claude and Asher, I don't want to force my way into a thread I wasn't invited too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal