Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]
« on: August 26, 2011, 11:55:25 am »
A guard flanked Asher on either side and, body tense and stiff with anger, he walked where they directed him to walk. His hands were cuffed behind his back, for safety's sake; he had a history of violence and while he was normally allowed to go without restraints, in his own room and during recreation time, this was the Director and there was no room for mistakes.

Which, of course, only annoyed him more. Apparently, the wonderful new TRIM Director wanted to meet him. Whoo hoo! What an honor and all that, except not. Though it would give him the opportunity to say some choice words to her, and he had a lot of words all saved up. Though it was still perplexing. He didn't get why the Director would really care to meet a subject one on one. They were all just numbers here. Numbers and abilities and symptoms.

Before long, they had reached the room and the guards shuffled him inside and stood beside him as they waited for the Director. Asher glared at the door. He hadn't spoken a word the entire time; he was saving it all up for her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Weee're off to see the director! [Tcheki!]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:46:55 pm »
She was sitting in the small office looking over the many files that were so graciously left half done by the old director-- who seemed fond of working on one file then stopping in the middle and going to another one when the answers were so easily spotted. So, she was trying to get caught up on the load of back work while new cases piled up on her desk.

Though, it was rather important, to her, to meet the specimens one on one and see for herself what their state of mind was. So, after having met Cassius, she was highly interested in meeting this Asher. So, she had beckoned for him to come.

When the specimen had finally arrived, she stood up and walked over to the door to the connecting office and opened it. Looking at Asher and the guards for a moment before she turned to grab his file and walked out of the office. Grinning. Though, she stepped up to one of the guards and swiped the keys for his cuffs from them. "You may leave him here with me." She stated calmly. Now having his temporary freedom held in her hand. She just stared at Asher for a moment before sitting down on a chair. "Hello Asher."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 01:12:03 pm »
Asher's glare never left his face. It only grew more intense when the woman stepped inside the room, muscles bunching up. He wanted to punch the grin right off her face. So that was her, huh? The new Director. How fancy was that?

But even more interesting was the fact that the guards left--and that she now had the keys to his cuffs. Asher's eyes flicked to them, considering his chances. Too soon. He had to wait for the right moment, and now wasn't it. Besides, he had some things he wanted to say, first.

"Hello, bitchface!" Asher replied with mock cheer and a grin that looked more feral than friendly. "Gonna fuck me, too? I heard you're making the rounds. And lookit that, I'm all tied up."

Yeah, he'd heard about what went down with she and Cassius. Cassius had been more than happy to ramble on about the time he'd had with her, though he'd only mentioned that part in passing. He'd seemed more excited about the ice cream. Still, for some reason, it had pissed him off, because the nerve of this person, treating this hellhole like her own personal brothel.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 02:06:39 pm »
She rose a brow at his name for her. He was definitely a complete opposite of Cassius and the idea of that amused her. Though, his question of whether she would fuck him as well made her chuckle. "Aa.. I see. I sleep with one person here and you think I'm making this place into a whore house? Well, I don't blame you. Someone else sleeping with your precious bitch, huh?." She stood up and walked closer to him.

"Though, I'm not one for screwing someone who's tied up. Plus, you're quite a bit older than Cassius." Regardless, she circled around him and then stopped in front of him and held up the keys. "If I were to unlock those cuffs.. What would you do? Take out your anger that I slept with your pup on me?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 02:16:15 pm »
Asher rolled his eyes. "I really don't give a fuck about him, lady, beyond a fuck here and there. Ain't much else to do in a cell. You wouldn't know about that, though." And a guy had needs. He'd been here for three years and like hell he was going to be celibate for any of them.

He stood his ground as she approached, though, leveling that dangerous grin at her, but her next statement actually made him bark a laugh. "Listen, fuckface, you gotta be really screwed up in the head to think I'm angry about you boning my roomie. You forgotten where the hell we are? Anyway," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "About those keys. Why don'tcha find out for yourself? Unlock them. Go ahead. You like experiments or you wouldn't be the Director of TRIM."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 02:34:23 pm »
She grinned at his rebuttal. The fire in his voice just made her want to mess with him more and more. This was all too interesting to her. Learning a different side of the life in a cell from a total asshole like Asher was amazing to her. Cassius was all for pleasing and being happy. While Asher took advantage of that when ever his 'needs' got the best of him.

But, he did have a point. She love experiments. So, she glanced to the door to see a guard looking in to see if he would need to come in. And she waved at him to back off and lock the door. The satisfying click gave her the snap to step behind him and she slipped the key into the lock on those cuffs. And she removed them. Tucking them into her pocket with the key and stepping back. Watching him. "Well..  Then let's experiment."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 03:00:49 pm »
Asher's eyes flicked to the door as he heard the bolt slide into place. Well. This woman was either exceptionally confident (and had a means of backing it up) or exceptionally stupid. For now, he appreciated both as he felt her move behind him and work the key in the cuffs. He heard the click, felt the pressure ease off his wrists, and he relaxed as his hands were freed.

And then he just eyed her, one eyebrow arched, and rubbed at his wrists.

It was tempting to swing at her, like he'd dreamed of doing, and she wouldn't be the first. Even after three years, he went to the examination rooms fighting--and usually had to be restrained or sedated in some way before he even got to the table, because he fought for all he was worth and wasn't above kicking, punching, scratching, and biting. Sometimes he mixed it up, though, and bade his time.

The first time he'd been taken to one of those rooms, he'd behaved placidly until he'd gotten his hand on a scalpel.

This was one of those times. He stared back mildly at her, looked around, and then pulled up a chair and sat down, arms resting on his knees as he looked up at her. "Well?"

He'd just have to wait for his 'scalpel'.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 03:10:50 pm »
She noticed the dangerous look and almost licked her lips. This one was proving to be more exciting by the minute. And he even had the gal to go sit down on her chair and sit there arrogantly. So, she walked over to him and placed her hands on her hips. Leaning in close.

"Well, this visit is more for me to get to know you. So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" she said and watched him. "I wanna know about you. Why you're so angry. Why you have this past history of beating up the doctors. Even why you haven't attacked me. Go ahead. Lay it on me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 03:19:08 pm »
Asher's eyebrows climbed at those questions and he folded his arms over his chest and sat back in the chair. Ah, nice and cushiony.

"You...wanna know why I'm angry?" he asked, incredulity replacing some of the anger. "Seriously? Honey, I'm a fucking lab rat. I get needles poked in me, shit injected in my veins, put under the knife, hooked up to machines, and made to drink shit knows what in the form of pills and liquids and fuck knows what else." He shrugged and turned his palms outward, wrists exposed to show the tracks going up and down his arms, bruises where IVs had been a couple days ago.

He had no problem laying out exactly why he was pissed.

"As you may be able to deduce, it fucking hurts. Factor in the lack of control, cramped quarters, and being, y'know, a fucking lab rat and, y'know, you tend to get a little upset." He smiled.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 03:25:15 pm »
She listened to him go on about his anger and what led to it, then looked down to the bruises and reached out to touch them. A glutton for any opportunity the cause some more pain to someone--even if that person could harm her at any moment. Or-- at least attempt. But she was quite capable of handling herself.

But, at the end of his speech she smiled back and licked her lips. "Well, why are you here then? Hm..? You did something to get yourself put into this situation. So, why don't you tell me what it is?" She mused. Reaching up to mess with his hair a little. Letting out a light chuckle.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 03:29:20 pm »
Asher caught her wrist before she could touch his head, grip firm though not to the point of causing pain.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch me," he ground out, eyes locked on hers, and tossed her arm away. "And why are you asking me? Shouldn't you have that on file?" He really didn't want to talk about that.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 03:33:54 pm »
She grinned and looked to her wrist, then straightened up. "Your gang activities brought too much attention to you, added with the murder of a cop you were prosecuted. Because you are psionic, you were kept, but weren't able to be a pilot candidate. You just had enough to scoot past being killed and they brought you here as your punishment. Allowing use to do experiments."

She paused a moment to poke her bottom lip, then chuckled. "Did I miss something.... Dear Asher?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 03:39:30 pm »
"No." Asher forced the word out through clenched teeth, body gone rigid again. He didn't want to be reminded. Hated the reminder. Hated that he remembered and couldn't forget.

Hated that it was his own damned fault and that he couldn't even pretend otherwise.

"That about covers it."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 03:43:45 pm »
She grinned. "Perfect then." She said, but she wanted to push things. So she turned and went over to go get a butterfly needle to draw blood from him. Putting on gloves and walking over to him. "I want some of your blood." She said with a grin.

"So hold still." She walked over to him with that needle. Reaching out for his arm to hold it while piercing him. That was if she could get a hold of him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 03:55:14 pm »
Oh, fuck that noise. Another time and he may have been okay with letting her take it, but today, he was at his breaking point and there was only so far he was willing to take this little game. If he hadn't just gotten thoroughly probed and prodded by sharp things just a day or two ago, he may have actually been compliant for the sake of leading her on and throwing her off. But his arms hurt and he was tired of getting jabbed and had maxed out his tolerance level for such things.

Asher jerked out of the chair and to his feet, backing up out of her reach. "Heh, no. Your scientists already took plenty the other day. It's under ice. Go check it out."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 04:01:52 pm »
She watched him back up and chuckled. "Hm.. OK then." and she threw the needle to the side. "Fine. No blood. But I do need to do a physical exam. Now, take off your clothes." She demanded. Placing her gloved hands on her hips.

This was something she was going to make him do, regardless of his attitude. She would chase him around if she needed to.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 04:08:25 pm »
...Huh. He hadn't expected the word 'no' to actually work. Usually, that was about the time the guards were called in to restrain him, and he'd be flipping his shit and wailing on her and them--and he was fully prepared to do it, too, fully prepared to launch himself at her and see how much damage he could cause before they stopped him. Asher blinked in surprise and relaxed a little.

And then he decided to see how far he could push it. He was no prude nor body shy in the least--he was an Aedolian through and through and besides, being here, where there was no respect for boundaries or autonomy, he had been stripped of his shame, as well--and it was just an exam, of which he'd had hundreds. But that didn't mean he wanted to make it easy for her, either.

He shook his head, arms crossing over his chest. "No."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 04:12:43 pm »
She chuckled. "Not going to work this time." She said and approached him. "Either you do it willingly or I'll have to force you." She stated firmly while putting little distance between them, having him almost up to the wall. "Now.. Are you going to oblige, or do I have to get rough with you?"

She adjusted the gloves and grinned.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 04:16:30 pm »
Asher squared his shoulders and locked eyes with her, silently challenging her. His lips quirked up in a small smirk. "Bitch, I'd like to see you try."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 04:19:41 pm »
Well, that was something she was excited to hear. She hasn't had the chance to be forceful. Though, something about her job required her to be able to hold her own. And though she was skinny and looked as though she had no muscle mass, she was actually quite strong. So, she reached out and grabbed his throat and pushed him towards the wall to pin him there.

"Don't try me, puppet."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal