Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Play with me!!  (Read 708 times)

Anonymous

Play with me!!
« on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:25 am »
I'm bored~ Though I did just get here. So! I have two characters who need some playing with!

So, go on! Plot with me! <3

The first is the lovely [sparkle:1p655uw3]Dr. Ariadne Macfarlane[/sparkle:1p655uw3]. She's the Director for TRIM, so if you have a lovely specimen (or are the awesome Tally who has Zachary-- Who Ariadne wants to meet), come tell me!

Ariadne's a bit of a cougar, but she does love men and women older than her as well. She's got three bolts loose though. She's sadistic, loves the idea of human experiments. Though, outside of work and usually when she's in plain clothes and no doctor's coat, she can be quite nice. But she usually has a hidden agenda. Go on.. you wanna check her out.

Next is [sparkle:1p655uw3]Kynthia Kalliope[/sparkle:1p655uw3]. She's an OZ pilot and needs some interaction amongst the other pilots and such on Libra. She's arrogant about being an OZ pilot-- but she could still use some pilot friends! So have a look!

And [sparkle:1p655uw3]Kain Kalliope[/sparkle:1p655uw3]! He's Kynthia's twin brother and he's a total pirate! No, really! He's boisterous and loud. He likes to talk, likes to make friends. Everything. Though he's a killer pilot and even stole an OZ plane when he was training in Libra. And, best yet, he got away with it. He can go anywhere, really! So, go on~ Explore with him!

So, if you're interested, let me know! <3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:02:52 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Play with me!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:01:01 am »
Well, for TRIM, I have Asher. xD Cassius's BFF.

And for Libra, I have both Malriiko, the space station captain, and Trixy, also a pilot. :B

I can toss any of 'em atcha! 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 08:14:09 am »
Ooo! Do so! Ariadne wants to meet all the "specimens" and the station captain for Thia? Awesome.. Awesome. XD

Toss all three mah way! <3

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:26:18 pm »
Sweet! 8D You start some, I start some? ^^ Which wouldja like to start?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 05:58:19 pm »
Hm... I can start one and you can start the other two.. Or something.. XD

I have Kain finished now too~ So if you have someone who would like to interact with him we can go halvesy?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 11:25:00 am »
Kain, it depends on where he can be! I don't have any wanderers yet. D8 But I was in the process of joining a space pirate, Ari. :3 When I finish him up, I'll totally throw him at ya!

I'll staaart...Asher and Mal? :3

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 11:31:45 am »
Haha! Awesome! Finish him up fast! <3

And OK!

I can get something started with Trixy then~

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 11:56:27 am »

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 12:41:40 pm »
SWEET! Lol I'll reply to that and get a post out for Trixy~

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 02:07:48 pm »
It is done! Kynthia and Trixy meet!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal