Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey ho, let's go!  (Read 1076 times)

Anonymous

Re: Hey ho, let's go!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:38 pm »
Bart gave Dakota a look that said he wasn't very impressed with his drink choice, "When yer all grown up, maybe we can get ya a grownup drink."

The drive back went quickly and Bart parked the car, sliding out, "Now, we gotta report in and fill in some paperwork, then we can get cleaned up." Honestly, they could shower first, he just liked teasing the kid. So worked up over some spit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 08:37:35 pm »
"Paperwork?"

Dakota's voice came out a near squeak as he slid out of the car and stood there, staring at Bart in horror, face slightly pale. "You mean I gotta fill out papers while there's spit in my hair?! Do you have any idea how much bacteria is in human saliva? I don't even know where that spit came from! Or from who!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 01:25:01 am »
"Oh yeah, don't ya know?" Bart kept his face serious, "Gotta report right away and get everything filled out. It can take hours ya know."

He watched the horror spread across Dakota's face a little more before laughing, "I'm just kiddin'. Relax kid. We can get cleaned up first. But, really, I promise, yer gonna get worse stuff on ya and there wont be showers nearby."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 06:13:34 pm »
Dakota was about ready to launch into an all-out panic before Bart let him off the hook. He let out a sigh of relief in one big whoosh. "Oh, thank gods. And I don't wanna think about what else I'll get on me! That was bad enough!"

He started to reach up to run a hand through his curls but stopped dead when he remembered what was in it and wanted to gag. "I guess I'll just make sure to always have a water bottle and hand-sanitizer handy. Eugh. Anyway! Where are we meeting?"

Because he was anxious as hell to get that shower!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 11:40:08 pm »
"We can meet back at my office. One hour." More time than he needed, but Dakota seemed so prissy. He could get something shitty out of a vending machine in that time too. Food sounded good. He headed off to turn the SUV back in and check in before heading back to his room.

SUPER SLICK AND SUBTLE TIME JUMP

Stretched on on his desk, feet up, Bart glared at the form on his computer. After all these years, after filling out countless ones, it was still annoying as shit. He couldn't help but think back to that young girl he had lunch with the other day. She wasn't going to last if she was already burning out.

"Fuck this. I want coffee."

"You can't. You have to work." Nuriel's voice was smug and amused.

"Shut up you over grown lizard."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal