Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I need a ticket for an airplane  (Read 1375 times)

Anonymous

I need a ticket for an airplane
« on: August 21, 2011, 01:04:33 pm »
His life sucked. Seriously. There had to be some luck god he had pissed off, because this was just about as awful as it could be. About the only worse person to be sitting across from him would be Raley.

Genesis was really only slightly better.

Headphones in, Alaric stared pointedly out the window. He was forced to deal with him because of the mission they were on their way too, but he didn't have to actually interact just yet. The two of them were on a train to Aurora, where they got to do some work with a very high ranking official in the government.

Why they picked Genesis to be his partner he didn't understand. The man was a sadistic ass and Alaric felt his blood pressure raising just thinking about it.

Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I need a ticket for an airlpane
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 05:28:56 pm »
Unlike Alaric, Genesis was alright with this arrangement. Sure, the blueberry freak thing wasn't his number one choice of partner, but he was a competent Pilot--and he was entertaining, at least. He always tried so hard not to react, but Genesis had had years of figuring out just what buttons to press, and he was fully prepared to push them when things got dull. And that button mashing had also taught him a lot about the other Pilots without Alaric having to even say much.

And they had gotten dull several minutes into the ride.

There wasn't much to see outside the windows, so after a while he turned his attention onto what was convenient--his partner. Leaning his arms on his knees, he peered over at Alaric. Ear buds. How cute that he thought that would actually work.

Reaching over, he grabbed the cord and gave it a light tug, popping the ear buds out. "Hey. Keep your ears open and senses alert. There could be terrorists on board, you know," he said with a grin.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:34:27 pm »
Alaric jerked when the earbuds came out and he quickly snatched them back, giving Genesis a withering look, "I highly doubt that. And that isn't why we're here."

He hated the other Pilot. Hated listening to him, hated dealing with him. Hated him. He wished he would just leave him alone.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 05:36:30 pm »
"Nope, it's not, but you should be aware, anyway. Besides, how can we bond when you're ignoring me?" Genesis asked, returning Alaric's look with a pleasant smile.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:15 pm »
"I don't want to bond." Alaric turned away again, staring out the window and the dull scenery as it moved rapidly past.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 05:43:43 pm »
"I do. Why so frigid, girlfriend? I just wanna talk with ya. We're partners, after all!"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 05:44:50 pm »
Alaric just gave a small shudder at those words and continued to stare out the window. Don't engage and bullies tended to lost interest and leave.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 05:48:51 pm »
"Ouch. So cold. And that," Genesis said with a frown, straightening up, "is why you don't get laid. Well. That and the other thing, I suppose, but the attitude can't help. You need to lighten up, girl. Relax a little."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 05:50:50 pm »
"Fuck off." Alaric snarled the words, still not looking at Genesis, though his body was stiff, his back tense.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 09:21:10 am »
"In front of all these people? Kinky." Genesis grinned. "C'mon, why so grumpy? We're gonna be spending a lot of time together here so we may as well have a good time of it."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 10:33:42 am »
"Go read a book or something. I'm not here to entertain you." Alaric shoved the earbuds back in and cranked up the volume. Why couldn't he have gone on this trip with Blaine or Gabe? That would have been fun instead of being utter hell.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 11:14:45 pm »
Genesis shrugged. "Don't have a book. I prefer real people to paper--hey." And there went the ear buds again.

With a sigh, he moved to sit next to Alaric and slung an arm casually around his shoulders. "Whatcha listening to?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 10:26:23 am »
The touch made Alaric jerk up and away from Genesis, hissing slightly. He shuddered, hating that contact and glared at the other man "Don't touch me!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 05:45:41 pm »
Genesis held up his hands in a pacifying gesture and shrugged. "Aw, how come? Aren't I one of the few that will?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 09:24:53 am »
Ouch. That comment cut and cut deep. Alaric kept his poker face, not wanting Genesis to know how badly that one had hurt. He found a new seat and sat down, again staring pointedly out the window. He was not playing this game. Not with that bastard.

His hands gripped the armrests, body tense and angry.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 11:18:24 am »
"See ya." Genesis let him go--for now--and instead took out a magazine. That had been fun, but even he knew he could only push so hard, so fast.

And they would have a lot of quality time together later.

It was a long and boring train ride, but they finally made it to their destination, Aurora. Genesis grabbed his bag from the overhead storage, slung it over his shoulder, and searched out Alaric in the crowd. It was hard to miss a nearly seven foot tall blue alien with horns.

Breaking out into a grin, he waved to get his attention. "Hey!"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 08:49:29 pm »
Alaric turned and bit back the harsh comment. They needed to work together and he clenched his hand into a fist and gave Genesis a brittle smile, "Let's get to the target. The sooner we get finished with this, the better."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I need a ticket for an airplane
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 03:25:35 pm »
"What's the rush? We still got some time to kill before we gotta be there," Genesis said, striding up beside Alaric. "We should see the sights! Get some lunch. It's been forever since I last came here. You come here much?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:02 pm »
"Not often. And You go see the sites. I'll entertain myself." He was not going to spend his free time with Genesis. No fucking way. "We can meet up in a few hours for the job."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 01:56:34 pm »
"I really don't think that's a good idea. We gotta stick together, pal. Important diplomatic business and all--if we're separated, some spy could pick us off."

Highly unlikely, but hey, it sounded good. "Besides, we got off to a real bad start. So whaddya say we start over from scratch?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal