Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limits limits limits!  (Read 389 times)

Anonymous

Limits limits limits!
« on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:28 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

I do not mind my character being picked up, tossed around, punched and generally having the crap beaten out of them. Just be warned they wont sit by and let you do it. Unless you know...you weigh twice their weight and are built like a brick shit house, then they might be at a disadvantage. xD

Obviously if your character has more skills than mine, then mine are going to come out worse for wear, but if you're unsure, just ask me and we can have a looksee at where their skill levels lie.

Physically strong/weak characters:
Just as a basic...thing (I R gud wif words!), here's how my character/s are on the ol' strength scale.

Kai - Physically weak, weak to strong abilities (Hydrokenesis, Telepathy, Telekenesis, Electrogenesis.).

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
I don't mind cuts, bruises, broken bones, dislocations, etc. Not all hits would land, but you don't need to ask me for every little thing.  All I ask is that I control my character reactions and that I'm given some chance to react. Obviously, if it's an attack that catches them unaware, like someone sneaking up on my character it's probably going to hit. Unless you suck at espionage and they hear you. :3

Wont do:
Anything permanent such as loss of limbs or you know..eyes. D8 I'd prefer to be asked if someone really wants to chop off a limb, as I'm quite attached to limbs, unless I can get it repaired. I'd also like to keep away from any injuries that might be debilitating, unless my character can recover from them or get them fixed. Like a broken leg for example.

How far can torture go?

Will do:
Personally? the gorier the better. It is torture after all.
Torture can be anything, be it physical, psychological or sexual abuse, etc. Again if you want to lop off a limb, please ask me, as I'd like to keep away from injuries which may be permanent or debilitating.

Wont do:
Anything which is permanent. Unless it can be fixed or repaired then I'd like to keep things like ripping limbs off or cutting out tongues and the like to a minimum. However if your character can repair it as or after they torture, or I can repair it then go ahead. Just let me know before hand so I'm not all 'Woah, hey, whut!? D8', about it.:3

What about character death?
 You can attempt to kill them, but give me the option of how they react, if it hits, misses, etc. I'd prefer if my characters didn't die, I loff them! xD

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I'd prefer to be asked and hash out a few details to decide if I'd like them transformed. Again, you can certainly have a good go, but unless you have my permission to transform them, then it can only be an attempt and it will miss/not work unless I've agreed.

What about healing?

Will do:
Healing is fine, in fact, being able to heal serious wounds which would normally debilitate my character means I'd be open to more things. If healing wounds which may mark or scar the skin, I would like to be open to how the wound looks once healed, such as scarring or discolouration, etc.

Wont do:
Unless it's something life threatening or something which is going to effect their daily life, such as severe broken bones, loss of limbs or my character's liver dropping out of their body, then I'd ask that it be left to heal naturally, unless your character is the type that hates to see others hurt and the like, in which case just let me know. I like to have recovery periods, or moments where injuries may hinder them, but nothing that cannot be fixed. :3

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

Will do:
Anything and everything. Inappropriate touching, kissing, the whole enchilada. Want to try and kiss my character before they can react? Go for it. Want to slap them on the butt? Go for it. It's all gravy.
Nothing really offends me, so situations involving unwanted sexual contact, rape, abuse, etc wont squick me. I'm also fine with general sexual content and the like. Just give me a heads up for any rape or abusive behaviour and we're all good. I don't mind fade to black or playing out a scene, whatever the other player wants, so if you have something specific in mind then just give me a shout, and we can work it out. :D (Ooh I rhymed..XD)

Wont do:
Preplanned plots for characters to fall in love. I like to let things flow and if they happen to like each other, then that's great, if not, it's no biggie. If your character has feelings toward mine then they are free to act on those feelings and see what happens! You can ask me if my character likes yours and I'll let you know, but personally I love the build up of not knowing and acting on a character's gut feeling. XD

At the moment I will be playing predominantly homosexual male characters, as I find that I enjoy playing as them, so some of them may not appreciate being hit on by members of the opposite sex, some might love it and some might not know what to do with it. You'll just have to see, but generally, they wont sleep with the opposite sex, unless it has some serious reason in plot. xD

Magical rainbows and butterflies sex. Okay, sometimes sex is special, but not ALL sex is special, sometimes it's just about getting your rocks off. I wont exactly do sex for sex's sake, but if two characters are feel in' it then hey, that's fine. But threads created specifically for sex, unless the sex is a part of the plot, I generally wont do.

Vore. Nope. Sorry. I had a request for this once and I was not a happy bunny. Biting, marking, hell even drawing blood is fine but no nomming of my characters. XD

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Kai Reynolds - The dude is a dumbass, but he's a trained dumbass, I'd prefer for him not to be killed, though attempts can be made. He's also not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to sex, so expect lots of eye boggling. o___O o___o O___O
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal