Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: rainbows.  (Read 398 times)

Anonymous

rainbows.
« on: June 26, 2011, 06:35:30 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Most of the time I do not mind, but make sure you ask permission if it's going to be hella-dramatic.

How far can character injuries go?
Broken bones and bruises, such things are ok. Loss of limbs or anything really permanently hindering should be discussed with be beforehand.

How far can torture go?
Hmm. It depends. If one of my characters is kinky, I'd say take it as far as they would allow - but as for  disfigurement or something to that effect I am not keen on.

What about character death?
Ask me permission if you'd really like my character dead XD

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ohhh, it depends. I'm sure i would be fine with it if it goes with a plot or something. And isn't hugely permanent.

What about healing?
I'm all for healing.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm down for pretty much anything. I'll let you know if and when I'm not.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Viola is very shy and not combative - unless it comes to animals. She is not very sexual but that's not to say she wouldn't become so with right person. She's peaceful, so she doesn't necessarily fight a lot unless provoked. All the above rules apply to her (:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal