Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The limits of limitless mind.  (Read 425 times)

Anonymous

The limits of limitless mind.
« on: June 25, 2011, 02:13:00 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I am lax with in this department, feel free to grab my character, shove them, punch them.  Hell, feel free to even stab them or something if it's a sneak attack.  Just don't assume that the character won't try to fight back or that they will just stand there and take it.

How far can character injuries go?

Will accept:
Cuts, burns, broken bones, and the very rare chance of a lost limb...it's all good! You can feel free to assume that some hits land, but let me decide the damage and whether or not any limbs get severed.  If I don't like damage that's been done, I'll just get it healed somewhere, somehow. But I'm pretty laid back.

Will not accept:
Permanent injuries. Basically, as long as I have the option to get it repaired somehow you can do it.

How far can torture go?

Will accept:
Any form of torture that will not lead to the death of my character.

Will not accept:
Any sexual form of torture or any torture that deals with disfiguring the character, ie, now cutting off the tongue, eye pulling, etc. etc.

What about character death?

Only if I want to kill the character off, and even then discuss it with me beforehand.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

It is ok, only if it has been discussed beforehand and the effect is not permanent.

What about healing?
Go for it, but understand that no matter how fast the magic works or how advanced the medical technology is, all wounds take time to heal, and I will not accept wounds to get healed in just one post, unless it has been discussed beforehand.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

Anything is possible with love, just don’t expect it to happen overnight, but don’t count out love at first sight.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Eric—Duo to his sarcastic wit he tends to get into fights more easily than others, so feel free to rough him up, just don’t expect a sudden blow to come away without an equal reaction.

Demitri—Because of the fact that he has Nano technology at his disposal, he uses Nano machines to help him in the healing process speeding it up, but if they are to be need, it will be discussed beforehand.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal