Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The limit of incen as xxx approaches infinity.  (Read 457 times)

Anonymous

The limit of incen as xxx approaches infinity.
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:24:38 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If your character is stronger than mine, feel free to start shit. I won't object to having my characters knocked around by others who outrank them, or could otherwise overpower them. That said, if my character is obviously the stronger one, also feel free to start shit, but be aware that my guy will happily end it.

How far can character injuries go?
If your guy's fast, let him be fast. I generally like injuries, though I prefer to be asked about more permanent ones outside of the game. Just, no 50-hit combos on my strong characters, or silliness like that.

How far can torture go?
yes.

What about character death?
Do ask me. Generally, if I have a character, it's because I like to play him.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Again, ask. My characters are generally weird enough that such things would upset their power balances, lol, so I'll generally refuse. But maybe, hey.

What about healing?
For goodness' sake, please don't heal flaws that I put there or allowed to remain there to make the character more interesting.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Bring it on. I might even consider girls.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Llyn's a Pilot and a murderer. He doesn't take shit from anyone he's not been expressly forbidden to kill and eat, and that's the way he was trained. If you try to mess with him (a reasonable course of action, since he doesn't like prancing around in uniform, and generally looks like any other scrawny human), expect dire consequences.

Malachi is a giant lizard. I feel inclined to point out the silliness of trying to vampire/werewolfize a giant lizard. He's fairly well acclimated to the human-run society of Edanith, but his basis for logic and instinct is that of a giant lizard. Keep this in mind. c:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal