Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Invasion!  (Read 680 times)

Anonymous

Invasion!
« on: June 04, 2011, 08:28:11 am »
I was wondering anyone want to be apart of an alien invasion fleet. I figured we can do a few post as a prelude to the main event as advance scouts to test the their capables before the main fleet arrives.

Instead it being a single race it more a coalition of planets sending various captians. That should allow for ship and character diversity. We can even allow formal ranks.

We can discuss potential targets and the like here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Invasion!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:19:03 am »
Depending on the circumstances, I might be up for that. Just remember that my character's race doesn't go to war lightly, and there'd have to be a very good reason for their involvement.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 06:02:02 pm »
maybe they have weapons of mass destruction!

lol sorry sorry I am terrible

maybe it was a trade agreement gone wrong. Maybe someone fudged up and some one felt slighted. Guns were fired at the wrong merchant who is a relative of someone in high standing and things have gone down that path...

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 10:00:53 am »
All considered too petty for an all-out war. See this thread for more information. Bear in mind that any arguement made would have to be flawless. This isn't humanity, wars don't just happen because 'someone got mad and had connections'. Basically, they'd either have to seriously pissed off a god or goddess, become a very clear and imminent threat (as in, intend to attack Draconis or a Draconian colony world), be committing inexcusable atrocities, or have wrecked the balance of their world (so Aedolis would be a prime candidate should war be considered.) in order for the Draconian Empire to be willing to go to war with them.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 01:18:01 pm »
I could See the Draconis empire being at odds with the main race of the coalition because their whole culture reveres death in combat and bloodshed. It would nice for them to debate the baser merits of going to war. Maybe even turning on them for it

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 02:25:11 pm »
Perhaps... It depends on how said main race goes about it.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal