Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Potential Area 17, Between Libra and 'Earth?' [Rina]  (Read 2805 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Potential Area 17, Between Libra and 'Earth?' [Rina]
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 09:38:16 am »
<Not really... I'm a bit short for a female at my stage, actually. So, what were you transporting, anyway?>, she asked, <You're welcome, though I wasn't alone.>, she added politely. Eva looked down at the human, studying his face and committing every detail to memory, in case something happened that required her to recall those details later. <Well met, Noah.>, she said, <Shall we?>, she asked. <Also, I don't really know my way around the station as well as you probably do, so, if you've got any reccomendations, I'm all ears.>, Eva explained apologetically.

[sorry for the short post...]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 06:58:04 pm »
"Uh...right." Man, that girl chattered on. It was a little hard to answer all the questions at once. He settled on leading her off toward a restaurant. No point in going to a bar, though, he wasn't sure he knew anywhere she would fit...she was huge.

"Uh...well...I don't know...uh...anywher e you can sit. Maybe we can order you something to go? And sit outside?" Outside being outside the restaurant. There wasn't an outside of of the station, just...outer hallway.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 04:28:28 pm »
<Sounds good to me. Lead the way.>, Eva said, motioning for him to lead, <By the way... You're kind of cute... You remind me almost of a hatchling.>, she added, intending it as a compliment. She looked over the human again, taking note of his features and wondering how anything that small could build a space station for the umpteenth time in her life. <Close and lock cockpit, please.>, she told her fighter, then watched as the canopy closed and sealed.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 01:55:34 pm »
"Hatchling huh? Is that like a baby of your kind? Way to hurt a man's ego!" Noah headed down the hallway, trying to decide where to go. Probably just the first place he saw that had a place it looked like Eva would fit.

"So, what brings you here? You seem to have a mission of some sort..."

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 08:57:23 pm »
<Being cute is no good?>, Eva asked, a tad concerned. Barely a few minutes face-to-face, and she'd already insulted the human. Just great...

<We're looking for something. I'm technically not allowed to tell you more than that.>, Eva said. Technically, she'd already shared too much, but, then, it was a bit of a gray area as to how much was too much, and, technically, the rules were more for keeping ship locations hidden than for mission security itself... Still, less was better.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 04:43:48 pm »
"Cute like a baby? Well, not for me. I was hoping more for totally sexy, uh, sex machine." Noah wasn't really all that offended. He spotted a place with a few sturdy tables and gestured, "How about over there?"

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 08:56:34 pm »
<... That's the second or third time you've mentioned sex unsolicited. The first time was uncomfortable. Now it's just irritating, especially since you aren't the first human male to hit on me. Please stop. I'm not interested in you that way.>, Eva responded, her 'voice' calm despite her tail twitching irritably.

<... It looks okay... Maybe...>, Eva said, walking over to the tables. It would be a tight fit, but they looked big enough. Barely. <But how are you going to reach the table?>, she asked.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 09:15:55 pm »
"Uh...I wasn't hitting on you." Noah stared at the dragon, expression horrified, "Like, no offense, you really aren't my type and all. Being, uh, huge and kinda freaky looking.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 06:25:39 pm »
<Don't apologise for not liking me. You're a human, I'm a Karmid. It would be creepy and annoying were you to be interested in me that way.>, Eva replied, glad to have gotten that out of the way, <It is interesting, though... Being described as freaky... I've been called plenty of things, but never that. In a way, I sort of like it.>, she continued, <Is this place self-service?>, she asked, seemingly out of the blue, seeing as no waitstaff had yet appeared.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 05:34:38 pm »
"Right. Well, no worries there. I'm not really into lizards." Noah felt like this whole meeting and conversation had gotten way out of hand. He had just wanted to buy her a simple drink to say thanks for saving him, even after being accosted, and everything seemed to have gone down hill from there.

"I don't think it is. I've never been." Noah shrugged and looked around before noticing a girl in an apron and waving her over.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal