Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Colony Search, Potential Area Seventeen [Open]  (Read 587 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Colony Search, Potential Area Seventeen [Open]
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:08:30 pm »
<Klinge an Mut and Säule der Schatten report no malfunctions during their Leere Läuft (Void Run. A Draconian technology used for inter-galactic/inter-system travel in which transit time is significantly shortened by a factor dependent on the distance traveled). Both ships report no Void Sickness, and crews have been awakened from cryostasis successfully.>, a Yeoman somewhere on the ship called out telepathically, using the ship's PA systems to transmit the message, <Rahulik Vari also has no malfuntions or Void Sickness to report.>, she continued.

"Imperial Knights Eva, Lena, and Anna von Draconis, Agatha, Brunhilde, and Lukas von  Windgepeitschten Juwel, and Seigfried von Ewigen Blick, please report to Fighter Bay 11 immediately.", Trotzige Schwert von Rahulik Vari, the ship's Military Control (MiCo) AI, announced, an announcement which was being made for the seventeenth time, being that it was SOP to send a recon party after making a Leere Laufen, if only to make sure the coordinates were correct, and that any potential threats were dealt with if necessary.

Eva hurried down the corridor, still working her way into the armored flight suit standard to all military pilots. <Dammit! How have I not gotten this down already?>, she thought bitterly to herself as she ran, nimbly dodging other pilots heading either to other fighter bays, or to the mess hall. Even running at top speed, it was several minutes before she reached Fighter Bay 11. "Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis, reporting as ordered.", she called out as she entered the bay.

"Report to the Schatten Falken AR-117C in talon hold 7, please, and prepare for launch, Fernglas-1. Form up with the rest of Fernglas after launch.",Trotzige Schwert ordered, 'her' tone one which added a silent 'good luck' to the command.

"Yes, Ma'am.", Eva responded, already on her way to the custom Schatten Falken AR-117 she'd requested as pay for providing fighter defense to Rahulik Vari. Normally, the 122 model would be used, being faster in-atmosphere, but Eva preferred the 117's roomier cockpit, more durable plating, and more intuitive controls to the newer model's cramped cockpit. "Ready for launch, Trotzige Schwert.", she reported, gunning the engines as soon as the bay doors opened and the talon hold's clamps and power couplings released her single-ship fighter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal