Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Handicaps  (Read 406 times)

Anonymous

Handicaps
« on: April 25, 2011, 06:07:54 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Wake up slaps, shaking, and the like are fine. Pull them out of harm's way if it's practical. As for actually attacking my character, just don't do anything that might halt their ability to keep functioning properly. If you think the severity of the attack might cause a considerable change in how my character might be able to deal with their situation, please be sure to ask.

How far can character injuries go?
I can deal with minor detriments. I just would rather not deal with missing limbs and the like. Anything more than severe bruising, that would hinder my character's ability to keep up with a group, should have permission from me first.

How far can torture go?
As far as it needs to, barring death. Of course, I will always insist on a safety word.

What about character death?
Please always ask my permission.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Notify me, at the least, that you intend to do that. If I'd rather it not happen, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'll not disapprove. Just know if it's permanent, I'll probably not approve of it.

What about healing?
Heal what needs healing. If my character objects, then I object. If I'm dying and you can help with that, feel free to ignore objections however.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I don't mind sex or romance or anything like that. I'm open to it. Just don't expect me to be a master of writing it. I don't read romance and I can't write it well. Also, I don't plan on just having random 'moments in the woods' with whoever decides to come along. I want my characters to have some level of exclusiveness.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal