Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Distortion  (Read 423 times)

Anonymous

Distortion
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:50:46 pm »
How far can character injuries go?
How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?

Okay: Scrapes, cuts, bruises, minor lacerations.

Just No: Major gashes, slashings, bone breaks, loss of limb.

Notes: I shouldn't even have to say anything. Common sense.

How far can torture go?
Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it?

Okay: Minor shocks, prods, whips, etc.

Just No: Major gore, pulling limbs from sockets, bondage, et cetera.

Notes?: Common sense.

What about character death?
Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?

Notes: Exclusive to my control. Ask permission or plot first, or you'll be ignored.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?

Notes: Not interested at all, at the moment--ask permission / propose the idea first.

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.

Okay: Minor medical attention and eventual healing.

Just No: Automatic cure / flawless healing.

Common sense.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? What types of pairings do you like? Do you prefer to fade to black or not?

Nothing really bothers me, as far as romantic situations go. I can go into detail, although I don't drag it on and on, and I don't do it out of context. In other words, I don't do the frivolous lovin's, unless my character is a prostitute, swinger, et cetera. I don't roleplay sex just for the sake of titulating myself or someone else. Otherwise, like I said, I can go graphic, or fade to black with just implications--it doesn't bug me either way. I don't do rape scenes or bondage. Doesn't mean it will never happen--I just don't play them out. The sexuality of the specific character determines what they will and will not have sex with.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal