Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Well you can get this lap dance here for free  (Read 1297 times)

Anonymous

Well you can get this lap dance here for free
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:49:38 pm »
"Come on dude! Them titties are shaken without us!" Work was done for the day and Jay wanted to get going! Luka was taking forever! He paced the floor in the other man's living room, "How hard is it to get yer damn boots on."

He had a roll of ones in his pocket and it wasn't going to spend itself! Pulling out a cigarette, he lit it up and took a long drag. He had been looking forward to payday all damn week.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Well you can get this lap dance here for free
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:34 pm »
"I'm hurryin', I'm hurryin'! Hold your horses, man!" Luka said, yanking on his left boot before standing and tapping the toe against the floor to settle his foot inside it. Finished, he shoved his wallet (also filled to bursting with a roll of ones) into his pocket and headed for the door.

"Jeesh. I'd have been ready faster if you'd given me some advance warning, y'know," he added, but it wasn't a serious complaint. When was he ever going to turn down, or be upset by, an invite to a strip club?

He paused briefly to check himself out in the mirror by the door, running his fingers through his shaggy brown hair. It was messy and he hadn't had time to do anything to it, but ah well. They were going for tits, not a fashion show.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:46:08 pm »
"Pffft. Next time I just wont invite yer ass then!" Jay slung his arm around Luka's shoulder, cigarette dangling from his lips as he dragged the younger man out the door, "Fuck man. Ya take forever."

Thankfully, it didn't take long for them to get to the club. Jay was an old face there, he always came right after payday. Waving to the girls, he grinned and moved toward the stage, "Sweet! Amber's on stage. Look at those legs! WHOO BABY! Papa like-y!"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:29:25 pm »
Annara walked around in tight booty shorts and a barely there top. She was tense from being in the big city. She didn't like to come here because she was supposed to be on the run; though as a shape shifter she was safer than most. She was currently a blue eyed blonde with a rail thin body and not an ounce of fat on her. She prefered her hourglass figure, but this was probably the best way to not be recognized. She was running way low on cash and hunting wasnt cutting it so she came to this strip joint in Tynova. They didn't ask too many questions and let her stay clothed as long at she was just serving drinks.

For the third time in the last hour, her ass was slapped. She stopped in her tracks, took a deep breath, contemplated kicking the old perv in the teeth, contemplated shifting into a wolf and ripping out his throat, took another deep breath, and slowly walked in the opposite direction. She then promptly tripped over some guys outstretched leg and spilled her entire tray all over herself (and her white tee), the stage, and the two men standing next to it.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 12:05:15 am »
Jay was ready to get his party on, laughing it up with his favorite strippers. He was absorbed in getting a one into the thong of Sweetheart when a sharp, sudden and very cold splash of ice and cheap booze hit him.

"What the fuc-Whoa! Luka! Check this out!" Jay had turned to find out what the hell was going on when he caught sight of a total hottie in a now see-through shirt. Awesome!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 08:03:25 am »
Annara lurched to a kneeling positon and struggled to cover her chest and simultaneously pick up bits of broken glass off the floor. :Fuck Fuck Fuck! Thats a definate dent in my paycheck... And the not wearing a bra thing? Great idea.: she thought irritably. She stood up holding the tray as close to her chest as she dared. "I am -so- sorry. Are you guys ok? God I'm such a clutz. Is there anythin I can do to make it up to you? I mean I can buy you a couple drinks or somethin?" She yelled at herself internally as her frontier accent came out. It did that sometimes when she spoke quickly, and she spoke quickly when she was embarrassed. :Please don't ask me to dance, Please don't ask me to dance: If there was one thing she did not want to do right now it was strip in front of a bunch of horn dogs who had been grabbing her ass all night.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 04:09:19 pm »
Jay kept his eyes rooted on the girl's tits, not even bothering to look up at her face. Tits were all he needed. He gave a low whistle, then laughed, "It's cool babe. I smell like I get drenched in booze when I leave anyway. Don't worry about it. Buy me a beer and I'll forgive ya."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 08:16:15 pm »
Any annoyance Luka might have had at getting booze spilled over him was quickly smothered when his eyes landed on the girl in the now transparent shirt. Sure, she was holding the tray up in front of the good bits, but still. The accident was more than forgivable now. Drenched half his pant leg, but oh well!

He flashed the girl his most charming smile. "It's alright, darlin'," he said, and gave her a wink and an obvious glance at her chest. "The payoff was worth it. Y'alright? That was quite a spill ya took."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 06:51:26 pm »
Annara sighed in relief... until she felt a strange twinge in her powers. Mordecai. She felt her powers draining, and going fast. Her body began to slowly change back into its original form. Not particularly noticibly, but she could feel her curves filling out and her eyes changing color. She quickly looked away from the fairly attractive mordecai and began to back up true fear in her eyes. "I'm fine. It was nothing. I just need to go grab those beers." She voice shook and she knew she was a hairs breadth from being caught. She turned and hightailed it to the bar.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 09:59:16 pm »
"Sure thing little lady!" Jay turned to Luka, nudging him and grinning, not noticing the change in the girl, "See, this place is the fucking best. Hot chicks everywhere!" With the girl gone, his attention shifted back to the dancer on stage.

The change that had come over Annara was lost on him, too relaxed and distracted by his surroundings.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »
Also oblivious to the change--for Luka had been more focused on her tits than on her face--Luka laughed and lightly elbowed Jay back. "Fuck yeah, it is. We gotta start comin' here more often."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:39:27 pm »
"I come here all the damn time. It's your faggot ass that can't find the time to watch some premium tits." Whistling, Jay waved a bill at the dancer, sliding it into her thong when she waved her ass in front of him.

"What have ya been up too lately? Ain't seen ya around much."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 10:54:06 am »
Annara peeked out from behind the bar. They had turned around and paid no attention to her. She breather a sigh of relief. Maybe she had been mistaken and over reacted. She pulled herself together and took deep breaths. Two beers was much less cost than the rest of the nights tips lost. She told Lou the bartender to put two beers on her tab and she took them over to the gentlemen by the stage. She smiled warmly in her still soaking shirt. "Here you go! I can get you guys anything else you want tonight. Just find me and I'll take care of you. Got it?" She felt her powers wane slightly, but now that she wasn't panicking the effect was lessened and the few minutes it took to deal with these two shouldn't cause her to come undone.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 10:12:05 pm »
"I've been keepin' busy," Luka said. "Y'know, work, boring shit." Moving from Jay over to him, the dancer jiggled her tits at Luka and he slipped a bill between her cleavage. Wonderful view, that. He sat back and enjoyed the show and looked away only when the wet t-shirt girl returned.

"Sweet, free beer. Thanks, babe," Luke said with a wink, grabbing up the beer and taking a swig. "Though when ya say anything, what's anything? How are we defining that, eh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
Annara paused, slightly perturbed by the implication and the status of the man offering, but decided that friendly was a much better emotion than suspicious. She wanted to keep it that way. She smiled and winked flirtatiously back, then leaned in to whisper near his ear. "Well that depends on what you ask for and how big your -bills- are..." she purred, and looked suggestively down at his pants on the word bills. She pulled back out of his personal space and smiled long and slow.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 10:54:22 am »
"Thanks for the beer darlin'!" Jay gave her and her sweet curves a bright smile and gave Luka a kick to his ankle. They weren't here for prostitutes, that kinda stuff didn't fly in Tynova, "This ain't the frontier ass. Apologize to the lady!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 11:11:31 pm »
"Ow!" Luka cursed and jerked his foot back--but promptly flushed at Jay's accusation. "Hey! It was just a joke!" But okay, so maybe he had spent too long out and about and too little time in the city proper.

He reached down and rubbed at his ankle, then flashed the girl a sheepish smile. "Uh, sorry, miss. Seems my mouth kinda divorced my brain."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal