Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Come get'tim.  (Read 481 times)

Anonymous

Come get'tim.
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:32:36 am »
Anyone? XD Trying to get back on the ball, but I can't really do that by myself.

Vaughan Liik - A Stage 1 Candidate! Once a bouncy extroverted fellow! Now he’s sort of mopey and wants his spark back. Entered Candidacy on a very high note, but it has since fallen and he’s not sure how to keep himself happy. He could use some patient friends.

Remi Talbotte - An introverted man, but he can be a gentleman and a good friend to the right people.

Jocelyn Hamilton ( Jace ) - ... A lonely young man? |: He used to have stuff goin’ on, but that’s gone now. So I don’t know. >_> He could use a friend, too XD

Rhys Argel - A stage 4 candidate. He’s a physical type of boy. His psychic skills are passable, his physical skills are pretty darn good, and his precognitive powers are the bane of his existence. He doesn’t usually get violent unless something makes me irritated, but then he’s smack first talk later. He’s not so bad once you get to know him, but it takes a very stubborn person or someone he’s taken interest to for that to happen.

Raanan - An odd duck. He doesn't agree with much going-ons down in the lower level and is as stubborn as a mule.

Garrett Griffin - He is Eli’s father. Garrett is a thirty-something Pilot Royal who’s tired of people and likes hermiting in his office and doing his mounds and mounds of paper work. He enjoys coffee, he wants to see a beach and he really misses the bottom half of his right leg. He’s nice, if stubborn and opinionated, but he’s okay with backing down if people are getting angry about it.

Sunshine Fox - A stage 2 candidate. She's optimistic, positive in her ability and very nice and eager to please. (:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Come get'tim.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:25:23 am »
No one? =

Edit: No I'm not bumping after two days, I created this thread ages ago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal