Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Early mornings and ice cream  (Read 2112 times)

Anonymous

Re: Early mornings and ice cream
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:50 pm »
"Whoa. My bad." Bart laughed, "Just misunderstood." Apparently Shiloh was a bit touchy about that and Bart was happy to take his word on it.

Sliding across from Shiloh, Bart glanced over the menu as he spoke, "It can be weird datin' friends. Doesn't always work out the way ya think it will. Or so I'm told. Never tried ta myself."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 10:34:02 pm »
"Ain't that th' fuckin' truth," Shiloh agreed, grabbing a menu and flipping it open. "We work as friends, but it all went ta hell when we dated. Hadda put up with all our bad habits an' shit, y'know? It's diff'rent. Better this way. Don't drive each other nuts and still have great sex."

Scanning the menu, he settled on a sloppy Joe with fries. Hadn't had one in forever and something about it just sounded great. "I don' recommend tryin'."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 10:38:02 pm »
"I don't plan on it. 'Sides, I got to much work to try datin' anybody." Bart was going for ribs, smothered in sauce and with a side of fries. He would have liked a beer, but they were still on call, so no alcohol.

A waitress, young, pretty and wide eyed at the appearance of two uniformed Pilots in one of her booths arrived, "Um..Hi...I'm Tammy. I'll be your server tonight. Wow. Are you two really Pilots? That's so cool!"

"Sure thing darlin'." Bart smiled, lowering his menu and gave her his order, amused at how awed the girl was.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 05:12:56 pm »
"People jus' go crazy when ya date 'em," Shiloh muttered, and scanned the drinks for what he wanted.

That was when Tammy came over, and she instantly had Shiloh's attention. Grinning at her and setting his menu down, he gave her a wink. She was pretty, and with how awed she was...yeah, he wouldn't mind tapping that fine ass.

"Yeah, we jus' saved th' city from some terrorists. Y'know, basic stuff," he said, and gave his order. When he was done, he leaned toward her a little and smiled slyly, looking her up and down. "What else's on th' menu?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 11:38:19 am »
Tammy's eyes widened and her smile turned much more blatant. The totally hot one was checking her out and if she got to fuck a Pilot ohmygod! That would be the best thing ever! "No way? Really? Terrorists?!" She leaned a little closer, trying to give Shiloh a view of her modest cleavage, "Yer so brave and stuff. What you do for our country is just amazing!"

Bart watched the flirting and just rolled his eyes, amused at how blatant it was. Well, he was fine havin' some time to himself if the kids wanted to go enjoy themselves.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 05:49:16 pm »
Shiloh mostly ended up talking to Tammy's breasts, but several minutes later he had her phone number and she had their orders. Beaming brightly, because this was the best fuckin' day ever, Shiloh turned his attention back to Bart.

"Didja see tha'? I got 'er number!" he exclaimed, holding out a piece of paper she'd torn off from the notepad she used to scribble down their orders. "Fuck, I love my job."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 05:50:48 pm »
"Well, why wouldn't ya?" Bart laughed, shaking his head. When he had been younger, girls had thrown themselves at him. He had never really been interested in casual sex, but it was flattering, "Good-looking, impressive guy like you? I bet you have lots of lady friends."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 05:55:05 pm »
"Uh...well, I got one," Shiloh said, sliding the paper into his pocket, his day made. He got to drive, kick ass, get food, and get a cute chick's number. He was still grinning happily, though Bart's next words made him blink in surprise.

"Eh? Ya think I'm impressive?"

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 06:01:44 pm »
"Well, yer a Pilot. And ya just kicked some serious ass on a mission. What isn't impressive about that?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 06:43:58 pm »
Shiloh blinked at that, then gave a short, wry laugh. "Oh. Yeah. Yer right, huh?" He snorted and glanced down at the table, idly playing with the condensation on his water glass. "Sorta easy to forget tha', I guess, tha' jus' bein' a Pilot's cool ta most folks, when yer 'round lotsa more impressive people."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »
"It's a little trippy, I admit that. But ya shouldn't sell yourself so short." It was the mentor in Bart. He just wanted to build people up, help them be the best they could be. And Shiloh was a good kid.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2011, 10:02:50 pm »
"Well, naw, I ain't. Just gotta be realistic 'bout shit," Shiloh said with a shrug. And he was quite aware that there wasn't really anything special or notable about himself. He was good in a fight and that was about it. There was no reason to lie to himself about it and he didn't want to be patronized, either.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 08:50:51 pm »
"I donno. You handled yourself in that fight really well. I was impressed." Bart would have to start requesting the kid on missions. Sure, he lacked much subtlety, but he followed orders and was great in a fight.

"I would love ta work with ya again."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 11:27:38 pm »
"Really?" Shiloh realized he sounded a bit too...excited and eager, that a desperate edge had crept into his voice before he could help it, and quickly looked away and folded his arms on the table. "I mean, uh...yeah? Tha'd be cool."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 11:29:29 pm »
"Yeah!" Bart paused when their food arrived, happy to tuck into it for a moment before he continued, "Ya did a real good job out there today."

It was a little painful how eager Shiloh had seemed for a moment, and how quickly he tried to hide it. Far too often the candidates weren't built up enough, to many mentors forgot it wasn't just about making sure they made it to a Dragon.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 11:34:15 pm »
"Cool. Thanks," Shiloh said, pausing to dig into his food. "Well, uh...if ya ever wanted, yeah, sure. I'd work with ya again. Hey, this's pretty good!" The food was delicious, but it also got them off the awkward subject. Shiloh was never quite sure how to take compliments, especially such blatant ones. It was kind of awkward.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:35 pm »
"Not to bad. Though, ain't nothing like what I can do. I should have a barbeque sometime. Man, it's been ages since I done somethin' like that." Bart took a bite of his pulled pork sandwich and chewed for a moment, a spot of barbeque sauce on his face, "Get some beers and relax."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 02:43:29 am »
"Ya can cook?" Shiloh asked around a mouthful of ribs, fingers already covered in sauce. He took another bite, thoroughly enjoying it. "Never woulda thought it."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 10:58:36 am »
"Oh sure. I ain't half bad. Nothin' fancy or anything, but barbeque? I can cook that real good." Bart's drawl got a little thicker, slipping back into old habits, his words slowing down, "Man, I make the best beans too, my mama's recipe."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2011, 01:55:26 pm »
"Kind with th' bacon in it? I love tha' shit." Shiloh licked sauce off of his fingers, then grinned when he glanced at Bart's face.

"Uh, ya got a little..." He pointed at his own chin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal