Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plushie FTW!  (Read 2027 times)

Anonymous

Re: Plushie FTW!
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 11:18:25 pm »
[center:2v0et3gl][justify:2v0et3gl]Was Mimi really alone in what he was and his capabilities? That really was a depressing thought. To be all alone in such a vast world. That there are no others like you. No one wanted to be the last of their kind. At least Mimi couldn't imagine anyone that would willingly want to be the last of their kind. Michi would be happy if there was only one other. He just wanted to meet someone else that was the same as he was at the very least.

He led the way to his apartment, not living too far away from the shopping area. That was one thing he liked about where he lived. Especially since he was a shopaholic. He usually had quite a few bags that he was bringing home with him so being within walking distance really worked out for him.

"What? No! I mean uh... not unless you want me to." He blushed even more with just how bluntly Pari had put it. He was by no means a virgin but the talk of such things always had him blushing. Of course Kuku would likely say it was just another thing that was cute about him. It was the same thing that others had said before too. Just like he had trouble telling anyone no, which could be seen by the way he had fumbled around and changed it to be whatever Pari wanted. Mimi didn't like upsetting anyone and so while there might be things that he isn't interested in himself he will give in to should someone else ask just because he didn't want anyone upset or sad.[/justify:2v0et3gl][/center:2v0et3gl]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2011, 10:57:32 am »
Pari tilted his head, watching Michi with a slightly puzzled expression. He wasn't really sure what the other boy wanted. It didn't matter to Pari if they had sex or not. If Michi wanted too, Pari would take the money like he was supposed to and do what Michi asked. If not, Pari wouldn't.

"Pari doesn't care. Mimi can if Mimi wants too. Wooooow. Mimi's place is nice!" Pari's new place was a little run down, in a lower section of Haviah. And currently it was bursting with people.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2011, 11:38:27 am »
[center:42hul7h2][justify:42hul7h2]"I don't know how to pay you or how much or what you like." He admitted softly as he stared at the ground. "Those big men usually ask me and I wanted to know if they ask you too because you are really pretty." He shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another. He had never been confused for asking someone else for sex before. Heck, he didn't even know how to go about asking for it since he was used to being dragged away to the bathroom for those men to have their way with.

He perked up when his place was complimented though. "Thanks but this is just the living area." His tail gave a bit of a happy wag, showing Pari in and through the apartment. He pointed to the first door that was passed. "That is Kuku's room." As he came up to the second door that was right next door to the first he opened it up. "This one is mine."

He smiled as he stood to the side so that Pari could enter. His room reflected him, the walls blue and the ceiling and carpet was pink. His bedspread was colorful and covered in fox plushies of various sizes and positions. At the foot of his bed was a huge hatch topped toy box. His closet was open and filled with all sorts of feminine and skimpy clothing. "Is your room like this?" He asked as he moved inside to place his newly purchased plushies on the bed with the ones that had already pretty much taken over the space.[/justify:42hul7h2][/center:42hul7h2]

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2011, 12:15:23 pm »
Pari was a little confused by where the conversation was going. Mimi kept getting so flustered and odd and Pari wasn't sure if he wanted sex or not. But it didn't matter much as Mimi lead him further into the house, "Mimi's house is so big! Oh! Stuffies!"

Pari beamed, moving into the room, liking the stuffed animals on the bed, "Pari's room? Pari is sharing a room now. But Pari has lots of stuffies too! Pari has different kinds though."

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2011, 03:39:42 pm »
[center:22bxiazu][justify:22bxiazu]Michi crawled up onto his bed and patted it to invite Pari to join him on it. Even with all the foxes on it he still figured that there was room for the other. After all Mimi always cuddled right on into his pile of plushies. He smiled as he settled down and wrapped his tail around himself to lay in his lap. "Do you think you know enough names for all of these?" After all he had invited Pari over to help him name his animals.

"Why don't you have your own room? Do you not like sleeping alone? Sometimes I get lonely in here all by myself and I go to Kuku's room." Though most of the time he cuddled with his animals instead, which is a reason for him to have so many. It felt almost like he had a family since he had only fox plushies.

"Do you only have plushies or do you have other toys too? What about clothes? Do you like clothes?" He questioned the other with a tilt of his head. He was curious about getting to know Pari a bit more. So far they seemed to share a few interests.[/justify:22bxiazu][/center:22bxiazu]

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2011, 12:21:23 pm »
Pari crawled onto the bed after Michi, making room among the stuffed animals. It was hard to keep up with the rapid fire questions, so Pari just went with the last ones, "Pari has lots of toys. Pari mostly likes cute ones, like ponies and Bambi dolls."

He beamed at the mention of clothes and nodded, "Pari likes clothes lots! Pari doesn't have a lot, but Pari likes them. It's fun to go shopping!" He mostly got clothes at thrift stores and a number of the uniforms he wore on stage were actually sent to him by fans, which was always exciting.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 10:00:17 pm »
[center:gaxd3l1a][justify:gaxd3l1a]Mimi frowned a bit as a good portion of his questions went unanswered.But maybe Pari just didn't feel like talking about it. Maybe it would make Pari sad to think about why he doesn't have his own room and well, he didn't want the other getting sad again. So if the other felt better not talking about it then Mimi was okay with that.

"I have lots of clothes." He spoke up happily with a large grin, pointing to his closet full. "You can have some if you want. I have more skirts like the one I'm wearing in different colors." He was willing to share whatever he bought. Though he would be reluctant to give up the things that Kuku had made just for him. "Kuku makes clothes just for me. Maybe he can make you some too."[/justify:gaxd3l1a][/center:gaxd3l1a]

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2011, 02:04:11 pm »
With Michi not talking so quickly, Pari found it much easier to follow the conversation, "The skirt is very pretty. Pari likes it. Pari doesn't need Mimi's clothes though. Pari has his own clothes." Pari glanced over at the closet, "Mimi's clothes are pretty. Who is Kuku? Mimi's friend?"

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 12:37:03 pm »
[center:3hb0ycf9][justify:3hb0ycf9]Yes, Mimi had a bunch of clothes. But then again he just loved to shop. He loved to spend what credits that he had. And of course he enjoyed what Kuku had made for him most of all. Mostly Mimi had this thing for collecting whatever he saw and liked. He had multiples of pretty much everything that he bought. But that was simply the way that he shopped.

He nodded his head at Pari's questions. "Kuku lives in the other room. But he isn't home right now. He makes clothes and puts them on then goes out and people take pictures of him." So he was quite used to Kuku not being around all day long at times. But his friend was mostly around at night and they would have dinner together at least.

Mimi reached for his smallest fox plushie and pulled it over to sit on his lap. "What should this one be named?" He asked, getting back to the only reason that Pari had come over. The other had only agreed to help name his plushie collection, not to be friends or anything.[/justify:3hb0ycf9][/center:3hb0ycf9]

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 02:58:47 am »
"Oooh! That's cool! That happens with Pari too. Well, Pari doesn't make the clothes, but Pari and the others will get dressed up for shoots and concerts and stuff. Pari wears girls uniforms on stage." He glanced down at the fox, tilting his head to study it, "Baby. That one is Baby."

He let out a giggle and bounced in place, "This is fun! Another one!"

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2011, 11:38:36 am »
[center:3vh7e231][justify:3vh7e231]"I get dressed up to go to work too." Well actually he tended to wear much of the same things off stage as well. He wore things that would flaunt his small body. Still, he took more time and special care of what it was that he would be wearing on stage in comparison to what he chose for day to day life. He tended to just pull anything from his closet to slip on in order to go out from day to day.

He smiled and snuggled Baby before putting down the small fox. He reached out to pick up a fox plushie that was positioned so that it was stretched out and laying down. "What about this one?" He questioned, bring the plushie around to place on Pari's lap for him to study it.[/justify:3vh7e231][/center:3vh7e231]

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 09:48:11 pm »
"I bet Mimi is really pretty all dressed up." Pari watched him take another plushie out and he carefully studied it, stroking it's head, "This one is Rory."

Pari spent the next hour happily naming the pile, sometimes pausing to ask some fact about the fox he was naming. He began to relax, beaming at the other boy and no longer clutching his new plushies in a death grip, "Yay! This was fun and now Mimi had friends with names!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal