Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plushie FTW!  (Read 2028 times)

Anonymous

Re: Plushie FTW!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 09:39:32 pm »
[center:3qmk3741][justify:3qmk3741]His attention was momentarily distracted by the movement of the other male's wings. Of course he couldn't help but to think that they were pretty all over again. And of course they just added to the overall appeal of the other male. And it was a bit refreshing that the other wasn't trying to get into his pants, or well skirt, already. It was fun just to have someone to shop with and not worry about anything else. Especially since it was proving rather easy to please Pari.

He giggled and nodded his head. "Really. I like to shop and it's really fun to shop with someone else." Especially with the like interests. It seemed that Pari enjoyed the appeal of plushies just as much as Mimi did. So that really did make things even better. "Michi Kokubo. But people call me Mimi." Or well Kuku had a habit of referring to him as Mimi when talking to him. "Why do you want to name him after me?" That was the first time that Michi had ever heard that proposition before.

Michi made his way to the front of the store with his merchandise, waving for Pari to follow after him. His tail twitched happily behind him, glad that Pari didn't look like he was about to cry anymore. He placed his fox plushies upon the counter before speaking. "I want to get these and what my friend has." He said, allowing the man to know that there were to be more animals to be charged to him as he held out his hand in order to get it scanned for the credits.[/justify:3qmk3741][/center:3qmk3741]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:18 am »
"Shopping is fun. Pari likes to buy clothes!" His wings fluttered again, beaming again as he followed the other boy along. He thought it was a little strange to see the boy in woman's clothes. He didn't really look like a girl, he was just wearing ladies clothes.

"Mimi is a cute name. Pari will call Mimi Mimi. Mimi can call Pari Pari. Pari will name the unicorn Michi. Because Michi gave it to Pari! Duh!"

The check out was a minor hiccup in his joy. He reluctantly set the plushies down, staring intently at the cashier, nervous about having to let his new toys down.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 05:02:01 pm »
[center:1sj3i6l6][justify:1sj3i6l6]He giggled and nodded his head. "I like looking at clothes too!" Granted he only tended to get things that were feminine in nature. But then again it was usually the feminine clothing that turned out to be the shortest and showed off the most of his body. And well, he couldn't really see himself in a suit or anything masculine. He was just too short and tiny for them. Plus he didn't give off the impression of masculinity.

"But I'm not a unicorn and don't look like one." Maybe if Pari had a fox he could understand it more. Not that he had named any of his ow foxes after himself. Actually he hadn't named any of his stuffed animals. He had never actually thought to do that. "I didn't give my foxes names. Do you think I should?" He asked Pari, looking back at him as he was waiting for the items to be rung up.

As soon as the transaction was complete he picked up his animals again. "Are you happy now? No more being sad?" After all he had done this to cheer the other up. He wanted to make sure that it had worked. "Where do you want to go now? Do you have to go home?"[/justify:1sj3i6l6][/center:1sj3i6l6]

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 11:44:59 pm »
"So?" Pari's head tilted, gathering the plushies against his chest again. He pouted, moving away from the check stand, "Does Mimi not want it? Pari can name it something else." He had wanted to name the stuffed animal after Mimi, because he had given it to him.

"If Mimi doesn't name them, how does Mimi talk about them?" Pari talked to his stuffed animals quite a bit. Anything really, that could help keep the terrifying loneliness that threatened Pari's mental health.

Pari shook his head, reaching out to grip Mimi's shirt, "Pari doesn't have to go. Pari wants to stay with Mimi." There was no one home and Pari couldn't stand how empty it was.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 03:46:36 pm »
[center:14fdzlve][justify:14fdzlve]"You can name it after me if you want." After all he didn't want Pari getting upset again. He had simply thought that it had to look like him to share his name but Mimi supposed that it didn't really matter. He probably wasn't the only one with his name And those others with it probably didn't look like him at all. Not that the foxes that he was carrying looked exactly like him either considering that the coloring was off.

Pari's question had him thinking and considering his options. That was a very good question. "I've never really talked about them. Kuku has seen them but they were never talked about. I just like to curl up in the middle of them and sleep. Or I cuddle them when I feel sad and lonely." And there were other things that he did but he chose not to name those off. That related to a personal secret of his and so he didn't want to run around telling it.

He smiled at Pari as his shirt was grabbed and reached out to wrap his arms around the other and hug him. "Okay, you can stay. What do you want to go do now?" He was leaving the option open for the other. Mimi knew what he liked to do but he didn't know if Pari enjoyed all of the same things that he did or not.[/justify:14fdzlve][/center:14fdzlve]

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 09:50:16 pm »
"Pari doesn't want to anymore. Mimi didn't like it." Pari would just name it something else then. If Mimi was so against it. He had just wanted to be nice. The boy's expression turned slightly petulant, still hugging the toy tight.

"Mimi is strange! Why would Mimi keep them for company, but not name them? That doesn't make sense!" Pari was finding the other man very odd, but he forgave him. It was much better than being alone. "Where does Mimi want to go? Pari doesn't care. Just don't leave Pari."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 02:30:24 pm »
[center:36o5ti0i][justify:36o5ti0i]He frowned a bit, not at all happy that he seemed to have upset the other. That hadn't been his intention at all. "It's not that I didn't like it. I just thought it had to look like me to be named after me." And that was all that it was. He had seriously figured that there had to be similarities for the name to be put in place. That if it almost resembled him then Pari would be able to remember him better.

"I don't know. I just cuddle with them to sleep. No one else sees them. No one comes to my room to see me. Well, Kuku does sometimes but not a whole lot. I don't have anyone to talk to about them or show them to." And he had never thought about giving them names before. "Maybe you could help me name them?" If Pari felt so strongly about them having names then he wouldn't mind letting Pari name them. Michi wasn't all that imaginative with names anyways.

He seemed to think about where to go for a little while before he just ended up shrugging. Mimi wasn't used to someone wanting to just hang out with him without their mind being on something else. "I don't know. Are you hungry? Do you want to get something to eat?"[/justify:36o5ti0i][/center:36o5ti0i]

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 12:15:57 am »
"Pari wouldn't mind helping you name them." Pari was still puzzled at the very idea Mimi kept them without naming them. It seemed so weird. But it was an okay weird, so he didn't mind. The mention of food had him realizing how hungry he was.

Placing a hand on his thin stomach, Pari nodded, "Pari would like food please. Anywhere Mimi wants to eat is fine." He smiled again, tossing his long, brightly dyed blond hair over his shoulder.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 11:09:42 am »
[center:4b3dw55h][justify:4b3dw55h]"That means that you will have to come home with me sometime so that you can see them all to name them." At least he figured that Pari would have to be able to see them in order to name them. He wasn't exactly sure how that went. Could Pari just pass out names or did he need to look at them first? Michi really had no idea about the procedures for such a thing. After all he had never done such a thing before. He would just have to let Pari call the shots on that front.

He glanced to Pari, reaching to grab the other's hand again just so that they could stay together. "You don't like certain foods?" After all he didn't want to choose a place and then Pari ending up not liking anything that was there. That would be bad, very bad.

"Do you live by yourself?" He asked, keeping the conversation going while he looked for a good place to stop and eat. Mimi wasn't really sure what exactly he was in the mood for. Maybe once he knew what Pari liked and didn't like it would make deciding easier.[/justify:4b3dw55h][/center:4b3dw55h]

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 03:38:29 pm »
"Okay!" Pari had no problem following Mimi back to his place. He was nice and seemed friendly and had gotten Pari his new stuffed animals. Maybe he would name the unicorn Jay-jay. He reminded him of Jares, will all his bright colors.

Pari shook his head, clinging tightly to Mimi's hands, "Pari likes sweet foods, but anything is okay. Pari likes lots of bread and honey and tasty things! Pari is a fairy you know. Fairies like sweet foods. And Pari just moved. Pari used to like with Jace, but we couldn't anymore. So Pari lives with Mind Haze now. There are lots of people, but not right now."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 01:04:46 pm »
[center:1x16yoc3][justify:1x16yoc3]He was surprised that Pari agreed to come home with him. But maybe that was because he wasn't used to anyone coming home with him. It had him considering what the other would even think of his room. Or if Kuku would be at home. It's not like he wasn't allowed to bring others over. It just felt weird to Mimi to do it if Kuku were there. But it wasn't like he could take back the invitation now.

"Donuts? We could get some and eat them at my place." That sounded innocent enough. Besides it would cover the food and getting his plushies named. Besides, he had to add these two new ones to his collection that had already started to take over his bed.

Mimi giggled and got excited at the mention of Jace. "I know a Jace! He helped me pick out my skirt. He said it was cute." Of course he had no idea if they were talking about the same Jace or not. "Hey, do you think my skirt is cute too?"[/justify:1x16yoc3][/center:1x16yoc3]

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:01 pm »
"Okay! Pari likes the donuts with jelly inside them best! And ones with sprinkles!" Pari made a happy sound and wrapped one arm around Michi's, cuddling against him as they walked, "Pari loves donuts a lot! Donuts are the best!"

They appealed to his fae blood, all bread and honey and sugar.

The mention of Jace brought down Pari's mood again. He missed Jace, he missed his family. Mind Haze had lots of people, but it wasn't a family. And Jares was spending time with the other winged one and Pari felt jealous.

"It wasn't Pari's Jace." Pari didn't want to think about Jace complimenting someone else. Pari wanted him to tell him he was pretty and cute and loved, "Mimi has a cute skirt. Pari likes it."

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 07:48:56 pm »
[center:2rrhh848][justify:2rrhh848]He smiled as he was being cuddled up against. He really liked affection. Of course it helped that the one showing him affection was a really pretty guy. Mimi had to resist the urge to try and lean over to kiss the other like he would if it were Kuku. He knew that he could get away with such a thing with his friend but probably not with Pari. But that didn't mean that he didn't consider it. The lick of his lips showed that he considered it for a moment at least. "Then we will get everything that Pari likes." He smiled, glad that his choice had been a good one.

He clapped his hands, looking quite happy to know that his skirt was liked. Sure, he was a boy wearing a skirt but he could just as easily be a girl. He didn't like being a girl but it was a possibility. Just as he had a fox form or if he really wanted to then he could be a tree. But the form he was currently in was his favorite and the one that he could typically be found in.

"I think you are really pretty. I really like your wings." He smiled as he complimented Pari. Of course it was the truth though. He really did think the other was pretty, especially the other's wings. "How about that place?" He asked, pointing out the first pastry shop that he saw. "Do you like that one? Or do you have a better, favorite place?" Michi surprisingly enjoyed healthy foods when he ate. Tofu was an easy favorite of his.[/justify:2rrhh848][/center:2rrhh848]

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2011, 12:45:14 pm »
"Really?" Pari perked up, his pixie nature loving the compliments. He hugged Michi tighter, nuzzling against him, spreading his delicate wings for the other boy to see, "Pari is glad to hear that! Pari has the prettiest wings."

When Michi pointed to the shop, Pari shook his head, "Not that one. Pari likes one over there better." He pointed down the block. He was rather familiar with the pastry places around here, with his sweet tooth, "It has good ones and they give Pari a free donut sometimes."

Tugging Michi along toward the shop, Pari beamed up at him again, "Tell Pari more about how pretty he is. Pari likes hearing that."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2011, 04:13:01 pm »
[center:grji4dda][justify:grji4dda]Mimi smiled and giggled at all of the affection that he was being shown. He seemed to enjoy the attention as much as Pari seemed to enjoy the compliments. And well, Michi didn't mind handing out compliments either. Of course his compliments ranged between cute and pretty. He didn't rally branch out too far past that. Well, except for the occasional sexy but that only tended to come after Kuku called him sexy first.

"You do have the prettiest wings. I wish I had wings like yours." He was admiring the other's spread wings as he spoke. He knew better than to touch this time though the temptation was still there. "How did you get your wings?"

He followed after Pari as he was tugged to a different shop instead. He glanced around for a menu of sorts as he got into line to wait before looking back at the male at his side. "You are very very pretty. Prettier than me." He smiled and leaned over to brush his lips against the other's cheek. He hoped the small action wouldn't upset the other again. After all he had only meant it in a friendly way. Though he got to thinking. "Pari, can I ask you a question?"[/justify:grji4dda][/center:grji4dda]

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2011, 07:00:31 pm »
"What does Mimi mean? Pari was born with them of course. Pari is a pixie!" At least, that was what his mother had told him. He had never met his father, didn't know anything about him, other than he was a pixie. He giggled a little, amused by the strange question.

He glowed under the complements, making happy sounds as he looked at all the donuts in the case. The peck on his cheek didn't bother him at all, he got kisses like that all the time from Jares and Jace, "Sure. Pari likes Mimi, so Mimi can ask!"

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2011, 08:29:30 pm »
[center:uaseyqb8][justify:uaseyqb8]"You didn't have to buy your wings?" Not that Mimi should be too surprised since his ears and tail were a natural part of him. "Do you always look like this or can you change what you look like into other things?" Michi didn't know much about pixies himself. Actually Pari was the first one that he knew about meeting. But he was curious that since Pari had wings that he might have other forms as well. Or was that something that only Mimi could do. Not that he tended to switch between forms all too often though there were still those urges at times that he simply couldn't ignore.

Once they got close to the case he stared inside at the donuts in there. There were more varieties than he would have ever expected. He had thought of donuts as round circles but some of them weren't round at all. He glanced from the case to Pari and whispered to him. "I don't know what to get. You have to order." There were just too many of them there for Michi to even begin to name.

When he was given permission to ask his question he hesitated. He wasn't exactly sure how to begin to phrase it. "Has some guy ever told you that you are really pretty and wants you to go to the bathroom with him and when you do he starts to uh... touch you?" He blushed as his asked his question and stared down at the floor. Maybe his question was really weird but he was curious. He wanted to know if he was the only one that got called to the bathroom. And in his case after all was said and done the guy usually wouldn't talk to him again.[/justify:uaseyqb8][/center:uaseyqb8]

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 11:56:52 pm »
"No and no! Pari was born in this shape! Pari can't change it." Pari gave a small, giggling laugh. The idea that someone could change his shape just seemed silly, like out of a fairy tale. He turned his attention to the case, pointing out 6 of the donuts to get, the man behind the counter packing them up while Mimi asked his question.

Pari turned, giving him a slightly puzzled look, "Of course. Pari is a good boy and always get money first thought."

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 02:07:50 am »
[center:1x85kt1j][justify:1x85kt1j]"Oh, so you can't be a girl if you wanted to?" Was he the only one that could do it? He had thought that since the other had some odd appendages that he had the ability to change what he was as well. That maybe he was actually a bug or something. But since Pari couldn't did that just make him weird? Well, he probably already seemed weird asking such silly questions and all. After all Pari was laughing at him.

He waited for the donuts to be packed up and rung up before he held out his hand to pay for the food. He then grabbed the box and handed it to Pari. He figured that the other might want to eat while they walked to the apartment or something. Though if Pari had trouble carrying the box plus his plushies then Mimi could simply carry the box. In his mind the next stop was the apartment and so he would only need his hands to unlock the door and that was about it.

"Oh..." He blushed even more with Pari's response. And quite frankly it made him feel stupid because he never got paid for it when he did it. "Do you ever see them again?" He asked as he started out of the shop so that he could lead the way back to his apartment.[/justify:1x85kt1j][/center:1x85kt1j]

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2011, 03:28:19 pm »
"No. Silly! Pari is a pixie!" He giggled again, clinging to his plushies. He was able to hold the donuts as well, but it meant he was no longer clinging to Mimi, walking next to him instead. The questions seemed odd to Pari, but he had been asked worse and Mimi was nice, so he didn't mind answering.

He gave a small shrug, "Sometimes, if they thought Pari did a good job. Most don't. Pari doesn't really care. Pari doesn't really like them. Why? Did Mimi want to give Pari money for sex?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal