Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nize Ripe Characters  (Read 241 times)

Anonymous

Nize Ripe Characters
« on: February 09, 2011, 11:48:13 am »
All of my characters are currently open. I has:

Jory - Pilot, a long time Cardinal. Usually he keeps to himself in the Citadel and spends most of his personal time partying or messing around with the poor unfortunate gadgets in his possession. He's an insomniac, sometimes wanders around late at night and is sometimes high as a kite while doing so. He's probably the Pilot that gets to give long, boring lectures about punishments given for infractions to higher stage Candidates courtesy of running afoul of them so many times.

Tali - Libran military captain. Flies a two-person gunship. Has a partner, but also has a life outside of work. He's a little gruff and likes to joke on other people, but he's not too much of an asshole. He could potentially meet anyone as long as they were on the Libra, especially if they were in a bar or a gym.

Kalaal - Homeless alien alpha. Kal was tricked and abducted from his homeworld by a Thanatos Inc. scientist, only he isn't aware of that. What he thinks is that he's somehow flawed and needs to work on fixing it so he won't get killed once he gets back home. Kal is lazy, spoiled, ignorant of how other races are supposed to act, doesn't speak Common very well and is dreadfully homesick. He can be almost anywhere. The doc just wants him to meet a woman and let nature take its course; which, for Kal, would probably be asking her to fetch his slippers and a blanket and make tea for everyone.

Da-hjok - Homeless alien bravo. In another corner of the galaxy, Da-hjok is a fugitive. He's come to this part of the Milky Way to hide but, is generally naughty and will likely fall in with bad crowds or get up to misdeeds on his own. Da-hjok has a height complex and a temper. He's flamboyant, a bit sexist and invades personal bubbles wantonly. I initially envisioned him as being a pirate, but I'm willing to toss him into anything. He has a tiny ship of his own and can go anywhere it can take him.

These guys also have profiles with their appearance at the very least filled in. Let me know if you want to know anything else about them. I'm open to all sorts of plots, from the carefully hashed epic to throwing characters against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Let's play!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal