Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Broken computer  (Read 268 times)

Anonymous

Broken computer
« on: January 09, 2011, 11:10:06 am »
I'm not gonna be completely away but I'm having computer issues. My lap top has a malfunctioning fan and I'm trying my hardest to use it as little as possible so that the whole thing won't go kaboom (which is difficult since my computer is the only thing that really entertains me, plus I need it for uni stuff....and fiiine I'm addicted to internet too, lol).

I have to call up on my warranty and likely send my lap top back to the hell hole it crawled from but before I can do that, I need to get my files etc safe. I ordered an external hard drive, which should arrive around Jan 17th-18th. Which means I won't be able to do a thing till then. And after that...I have no idea what will happen.

Hence my activity will be flaky for quite a while. -___- Yell at Hewlett and Packard for me, please? Plus points if you smack its ugly corporate face.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal